Mary-Joe 'Chanell Heart' Wilson

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
160_1000.jpg

156_1000.jpg

MV5-BZWIw-MGU4-Mz-It-NGVm-NC00-M2-Vi-LWEw-Nm-Ut-MDVk-MWY1-Zj-M5-ZDI3-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde.jpg

153_1000.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Chanell-Heart-Love-1763630460555235/

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is still delightful, but, but, she better watch herself and push back from the grub table because she will be heading into Pinky territory if she doesn't.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
She going Pinky on us already?

Nah. She’s one of them natural curvy, itty bitty tittie chicks that put on weight but mainly from the waist down.

Seen this chick when I went to dinner with wifey one time. She is cute as hell in person. Pics dont even do her justice. Sexy without even trying.

I instantly recognized her, wifey like was that one of your old fans, I said oh no baby, I’m one of HER new fans. Then I proceeded to show her a vid on my phone. Wifey put in some work when we got back home that night. Thanks Mary Jo.

:lol:

putting on some lbs but still a personal favorite

hopefully she dont get any bigger

Co-sign.

She’s good. Everything is still tight even tho its bigger HOWEVER she can get a spare tire if not careful.

She did a vid with Abella Danger and even at her biggest, she still about the same size as Danger is, so I got her in my top ten still. Chick does any and everything tho already. Anal, double, interracial, orgy, all kinda shit with no hold back. I dunno if thats good for the career or not.

Damn, I love this girl.

oNE

Last edited: