Marvel Rumors: Giancarlo Eposito as Norman Osborne

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ChzChCRXIAAcZJV.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
He'd do a good job. Though I wonder od Espositio would do a better iob as the Black Panther villain Achebe. I aLso actually think the best thing to come out of the Marvel Netflix arm of the MCU is Vincent D'Onofrio as the Kingpin. While ohysically smaller the the comics version, his portrayal is on point. Marvel srudios should let him reprise the role in the MCU.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or...
He might be up for Robbie Robertson. :dunno:
Or...
He might be up for Jamal Afari. (The man who trained Blade). :yes:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He'd do a good job. Though I wonder if Espositio would do a better iob as the Black Panther villain Achebe. I aLso actually think the best thing to come out of the Marvel Netflix arm of the MCU is Vincent D'Onofrio as the Kingpin. While ohysically smaller the the comics version, his portrayal is on point. Marvel srudios should let him reprise the role in the MCU.
Pretty Sure Namor the Sub-Mariner is going to be the Villain in Black Panther 2.

At least, that's what some recent reports are saying ever since Comic Con ended last weekend...

Marvel Has Finally Decided On Black Panther 2’s Villain
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/marvel-decided-black-panther-2s-villain/

According to our sources – the same ones who told us that the real Mandarin will appear in Shang-Chi and Taskmaster will be the villain in Black Widow, both of which were later confirmed by Marvel – the studio has chosen Namor to be the main antagonist of Black Panther 2. The specifics of his role are still a bit unclear, but like we said above, the sequel will see him trying to take control of Wakanda and become its ruler.

MY OWN THEORY....

I'm going out on a limb to take a wild guess that Giancarlo might become the villainous
Namor/Sub-Mariner in Black Panther 2. :yes:
This would make sense to me.

Because it lines up with some of the theories, dialogue & easter-eggs about BP2 that we have heard/seen.

Think about it... there has been A LOT of speculation that Kilmonger could return in Black Panther 2. :yes:

Kilmonger said:
"Bury me in the Ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from the ships... cause they knew death was better than bondage."

Plus there was an Easter-Egg in
Iron Man 2, when Nick Fury meets with Tony Stark about the Avengers Initiative.. and there is a computer screen seen in the background that highlights an area in the Atlantic Ocean.
And there is also another Easter-Egg in Avengers: Endgame... when Okoye mentions some underwater earthquakes in the Atlantic, off the coast of Africa.

Avengers Endgame Easter Egg

Iron Man 2 Easter Egg

Add all of this up, and if you think about it....

It makes sense to introduce (
Giancarlo Esposito as) Prince Namor... the leader of the Ancestors / Slaves who jumped from the ships... which helped to form an advanced underwater civilization: called Atlantis. :eek:

And now he's back..... to take control of Wakanda. :eek:

Atlantis & Wakanda are both HIGHLY advanced civilizations.

So if the population of Atlantis ALSO included Slaves who died in the Atlantic over 300+ years ago... it would make sense that they had the technology to bring Kilmonger back also. :yes:

Black Panther vs...... Namor AND Kilmonger. :rolleyes:

Now THAT would make a helluva script for a Black Panther sequel, imo. :yes:

namor-gian.jpg

On a Sidenote: Before anyone thinks that Giancarlo might be "too old" to play Namor... well, Giancarlo is 61.... and just remember that Michael Keaton played The Vulture in "Spiderman: Homecoming" in 2017.... and Keaton is 67 years old now. Plus Josh Brolin is 51 and he played Thanos & his whole body / physique was 100% CGI.... So Marvel can do the same with the body / physique of Namor as well. :rolleyes:

Just saying.

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretty Sure Namor the Sub-Mariner is going to be the Villain in Black Panther 2.

At least, that's what some recent reports are saying ever since Comic Con ended last weekend...

According to our sources – the same ones who told us that the real Mandarin will appear in Shang-Chi and Taskmaster will be the villain inBlack Widow, both of which were later confirmed by Marvel – the studio has chosen Namor to be the main antagonist of Black Panther 2. The specifics of his role are still a bit unclear, but like we said above, the sequel will see him trying to take control of Wakanda and become its ruler.

MY OWN THEORY....

I'm going out on a limb to take a wild guess that Giancarlo might become the villainous

Because it lines up with some of the theories, dialogue & easter-eggs about BP2 that we have heard/seen.

Think about it... there has been A LOT of speculation that Kilmonger could return in Black Panther 2. :yes:

Kilmonger said:
"Bury me in the Ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from the ships... cause they knew death was better than bondage."

Iron Man 2, when Nick Fury meets with Tony Stark about the Avengers Initiative.. and there is a computer screen seen in the background that highlights an area in the Atlantic Ocean.
And there is also another Easter-Egg in Avengers: Endgame... when Okoye mentions some underwater earthquakes in the Atlantic, off the coast of Africa.

Iron Man 2 Easter Egg

Add all of this up, if you think about it....

So it makes sense to introduce (
Giancarlo Esposito) as Prince Namor... the leader of the Ancestors / Slaves who jumped from the ships... which helped to form an advanced underwater civilization: called Atlantis. :eek:

So if the population of Atlantis ALSO included Slaves who died in the Atlantic over 300+ years ago... it would make sense that they had the technology to bring Kilmonger back also. :yes:

namor-gian.jpg

On a Sidenote: Before anyone thinks that Giancarlo might be "too old" to play Namor... well, Giancarlo is 61.... and just remember that Michael Keaton played The Vulture in "Spiderman: Homecoming" in 2017.... and Keaton is 67 years old now. And Josh Brolin is 51 and he played Thanos & his whole body / physique was 100% CGI.... So Marvel can do the same with the physique of Namor as well. :rolleyes:

Just saying.

That would be a interesting way to make it different enough from Aquaman.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

According to our sources – the same ones who told us that the real Mandarin will appear in Shang-Chi and Taskmaster will be the villain in Black Widow, both of which were later confirmed by Marvel – the studio has chosen Namor to be the main antagonist of Black Panther 2. The specifics of his role are still a bit unclear, but like we said above, the sequel will see him trying to take control of Wakanda and become its ruler.

MY OWN THEORY....

Kilmonger said:

Iron Man 2 Easter Egg

Add all of this up, and if you think about it....

It makes sense to introduce (
Giancarlo Esposito as) Prince Namor... the leader of the Ancestors / Slaves who jumped from the ships... which helped to form an advanced underwater civilization: called Atlantis. :eek:

namor-gian.jpg

On a Sidenote: Before anyone thinks that Giancarlo might be "too old" to play Namor... well, Giancarlo is 61.... and just remember that Michael Keaton played The Vulture in "Spiderman: Homecoming" in 2017.... and Keaton is 67 years old now. Plus Josh Brolin is 51 and he played Thanos & his whole body / physique was 100% CGI.... So Marvel can do the same with the body / physique of Namor as well. :rolleyes:

Just saying.

Hmmmm....

I gotta marinate on this one

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Nah just give him a black super hero role
Altho i would enjoy cac tears but still
Lets give black superheros more shine

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hmmmm....

I gotta marinate on this one
It’s got a lot of different possibilities. :yes::dunno:

Here’s an example >> Imagine if Atlantis is like... a city of Reclamation. :dunno:

Almost Everything that has ever been ‘cast aside’ by society, or discarded in the Ocean.... has been put to use... or found new hope, plus a “second chance” in Atlantis.

From Alien Technology. To Biological / Cloning Experiments. To the Souls of Lost Sailors, Fallen Soldiers, Slaves, Wayward Tourists, Pirates, Merchants... even Accident Victims.... of every single race/creed.

Maybe somehow the Bermuda Triangle is used as a gateway to Atlantis? :dunno: The same way that Wakanda has technology that provides camouflage over the whole country.

Yeah, Ryan Coogler could pull it off.
And “make a statement” at the same time. :yes:

Last edited: