SCANNERS.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasnt they based on X en MLK?

But anyway there too many black marvel characters make a movie about them.

Tho i wont mind seeing cac tears

That's where I stand.....but I was so upset with the so called brothers commenting on the post where I saw this.....even if I disagreed, I wouldnt say anything about it around CACS... I'm black FIRST. My post was all HELL YEAH. I care more about seeing CaC tears
:roflmao2:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Be careful what you approve of. It can backfire on you.
I'm not a fan of the colorization and genderfication of classic characters.
It makes us look like we are weak and need to be coddled. I'll take a Blue Marvel movie over a black Prof. X any day. Sorry, but the characters I grew up reading don't need to be changed. I'd rather see new characters with new challenges so that you can grow to like and respect them rather than characters people constantly resent because they were "colorized". They aren't all going to be received like Miles Morales.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
It makes us look like we are weak and need to be coddled. I'll take a Blue Marvel movie over a black Prof. X any day. Sorry, but the characters I grew up reading don't need to be changed. I'd rather see new characters with new challenges so that you can grow to like and respect them rather than characters people constantly resent because they were "colorized". They aren't all going to be received like Miles Morales.

that's my concern.... they are seeing the success of black panther and will destroy the MCU colorizing "everything" i mean i'm all for undoing whitewashing teams that dominated stuff during the 60's and 70's. i originally had my doubts about black people such as idris eldra in asgard, a norse mythology based world but it did work.

instead of at this point colorizing established characters, just promote the characters that are already there.

i mean the mutant lineup is full of available mutants to put on the screen

bishop
sunspot
bedlam brothers
gentle
gateway
manifold
M
Shard
fatale
threnody
prodigy
astrid
emplate/m-plate
frenzy
tempo
bling
impala

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I just read something about Vigo Mortinson as Dr Doom
If they continue with the prototypical marvel method with Doom it will fail.

What is the prototypical marvel method?

giphy.gif

tumblr_pvkigsD2Mu1sq03lro4_500.gif

ZDxrd.gif

Now I get it, the instant dissolution of the mask to reveal the actors face is great and allows us the audience to bond more with the person behind the mask, but what happens when the mask is the character?!?

2 of Marvel's biggest bads to be introduced have this problem.

doctordoom.jpg

main-qimg-3bbf04f4fc6d0075905144ece218d737

dr-doom.jpg

galactus.gif

7ba936f6b1a88fe7889d1e1323d04fd6.jpg

And anytime we see them without their headgear

They look like shaved monkey nutz

main-qimg-bb90f3deb3a9fd1227033bc42dba6a98

Mister_be83d3_5806132.jpg

latest

portrait_uncanny.jpg

Dr Doom as perfectly presented in the book of Doom is not a man but a force a presence to be reckoned with.

Singular in his obsessive quest for power, its his actions that reveal his character not facial features.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
that's my concern.... they are seeing the success of black panther and will destroy the MCU colorizing "everything" i mean i'm all for undoing whitewashing teams that dominated stuff during the 60's and 70's. i originally had my doubts about black people such as idris eldra in asgard, a norse mythology based world but it did work.

instead of at this point colorizing established characters, just promote the characters that are already there.

i mean the mutant lineup is full of available mutants to put on the screen

bishop
sunspot
bedlam brothers
gentle
gateway
manifold
M
Shard
fatale
threnody
prodigy
astrid
emplate/m-plate
frenzy
tempo
bling
impala

Damn you know a bunch of black characters I never even heard of.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn you know a bunch of black characters I never even heard of.

U know what's funny. I know a good amount of marvel stuff and I saw that list, read the first 2 names and just figured I'd know the rest...LOL

After looking again, I dont know any of those people past the first two.

I think Manifold was supposed to be on Agents of Shield

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Folks never learn. Shits all good until they change black characters or have transmen playing women. :smh: Just make new characters or use existing ones.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Wait until they make wolverine and magneto gay.
Or a transsexual Spider-Man

It’s OK to leave shit as it is.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Marvel had a opportunity with captain marvel they blew it, people had to beg to get Black panther made so they need to fall back and chill. Just get Miles Morales, Luke Cage, blue marvel get those popping.