Marvel Ant-Man & Wasp Official Movie Discussion Thread Update: Quantumania SPOILER REVIEWS!

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
What happened in the 2nd Ant-Man was the key to beating Thanos.
i think Ant-Man 2 is probably the only MCU movie that i have never seen twice. I'll give a rewatch soon.

actually, that last spider-man didn't get a second viewing.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Looking forward to it.

Over the past month me and the family been going thru the MCU movies from the beginning while eating dinner together.

It’s amazing on how much shit in the movies you forget and pick up on small details that nobody picked up on even after “Endgame” debuted.

Marvel really did a good job in storytelling and keeping track of the menial details.

Highly recommended to everyone to go back and rewatch the flicks.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hannah John-Kamen

DiVNmN1X0AAe2OB

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bill Murray Reveals He’s Joined Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
By Alejandra Gularte

6339385b7eb90c5747950c528523d0ef47-bill-murray.rsquare.w330.jpg

Bill Murray has confirmed he finished filming Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, via Variety. Murray explained that he was won over by director Peyton Reed, describing him as “he was funny, humble, everything you want from a director.” However, don’t expect Murray to be starring in his own MCU film anytime soon. Murray put it clearly: “Let’s put it this way: the director is a good guy, and now I’ve at least tried out what it’s like to shoot a Marvel movie. But I don’t think I need that experience a second time.” Paul Rudd is expected to reprise his role as “Ant-Man” as well as Evangeline Lilly as “Wasp”. If fans want Murray in another Marvel movie, they might have to leave him a voicemail.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Bill Murray Reveals He’s Joined Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
By Alejandra Gularte

6339385b7eb90c5747950c528523d0ef47-bill-murray.rsquare.w330.jpg

Bill Murray has confirmed he finished filming Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, via Variety. Murray explained that he was won over by director Peyton Reed, describing him as “he was funny, humble, everything you want from a director.” However, don’t expect Murray to be starring in his own MCU film anytime soon. Murray put it clearly: “Let’s put it this way: the director is a good guy, and now I’ve at least tried out what it’s like to shoot a Marvel movie. But I don’t think I need that experience a second time.” Paul Rudd is expected to reprise his role as “Ant-Man” as well as Evangeline Lilly as “Wasp”. If fans want Murray in another Marvel movie, they might have to leave him a voicemail.

This guy wasn't needed.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@raze

So they gonna go after HER like they went after little sister?

Marvel and ‘Lost’ star Evangeline Lilly protests vaccine mandates: 'This is not the way'

"This is not safe," Lilly wrote on Instagram. "I understand the world is in fear, but I don’t believe that answering fear with force will fix our problems."

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
@raze

Marvel and ‘Lost’ star Evangeline Lilly protests vaccine mandates: 'This is not the way'

"This is not safe," Lilly wrote on Instagram. "I understand the world is in fear, but I don’t believe that answering fear with force will fix our problems."

She's white do she's more succeptable to becoming a Trump dummy. Meanwhile you got Shuri on that fruits and oil bullshit too

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@raze

Already saw some comments saying, "She's not anti-vaxx, she's anti-mandate!" :hmm:

She won't get half the heat Letitia faced. Already got a pass in 2020

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
She's done. And the next Ant-man will suffer because of her antics. The rewrite is happening as we speak because she's not making it out alive.
Will they recast or just shelve the whole Wasp thing? Only time will tell.

Michelle Pfeiffer to Michael Douglas - "Honey, when I went sub-atomic I was pregnant. We have another daughter somewhere. Maybe Ghost can help us find her in the Quantum Universe."

The script practically writes itself. Cya kooky lady.