WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
this is some sad sheet
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rH4ot4klf_s[/FLASH]

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
:smh::smh::smh::smh:
Just goes to show you that no matter how much money and fame you acquire you can still have a fucked up life. Hopefuly he can convience her to go to a program he should have enough money to get her into a goood one like the one lindsey lohan and that crazy bitch Brittany spears goes to.:yes::yes:

mr_mantel_216

Star
Registered
Maaaannnn.... I just realized how lucky i am yo. Hope he able to help her... and hopefuly help more of our peoples too, especially our mothers.

Kratos

Star
Registered
Damn that's messed up. Hardest thing to do is save an addict or better said; get them to save themself..

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
That's rough. It's hard to understand that you can't do much to help someone with an addiction until they are ready to be helped.

Alotta people have had fam fall victim to Baltimore streets.:smh:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
i got a new found respect for that young brother. he could have easily made an excuse to become a failure but he didnt. he forged ahead and created something out of nothing. big up to mario and i hope his mom gets help.

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
ok, first of all, i feel for the young brother. i think we ALL have had family or someone close to us strung on this shit.

but black women... FUCK.

why can't a nicca tell y'all anything?

this young man is making the BEST for himself, and she's sooooo fucking selfish that she's NOT even ready or willing to give that shit up... acting like she's GOT control.

sorry mam, but the crack is in-control, not you.

ukNoWwHo

Rising Star
Registered
ok, first of all, i feel for the young brother. i think we ALL have had family or someone close to us strung on this shit.

but black women... FUCK.

this young man is making the BEST for himself, and she's sooooo fucking selfish that she's NOT even ready or willing to give that shit up... acting like she's GOT control.

sad shit.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

but black women... FUCK.

:yes::yes::smh::smh:

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
Why does everybody keep talking about CRACK ? It looks like she was about to shoot-up with needles or am i wrong ?

and he is from ....

B-MORE !!
"home of the addicts"

Manny Styles

Hi-Teknological
BGOL Investor
Why does everybody keep talking about CRACK ? It looks like she was about to shoot-up with needles or am i wrong ?

and he is from ....

B-MORE !!
"home of the addicts"

Not necessarily the home, my man.

BTW, you're right, it is heroin, which has been very big in B-more for a long time.

MoneyInTheBank

Certified Pussy Poster
Not necessarily the home, my man.

BTW, you're right, it is heroin, which has been very big in B-more for a long time.

IM afraid so ... b-more has one of the highest drug / aids rates in the US.

Hopefully she can get rid of those demonds and get the help she needs.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good to see kats not clownin on this post. It just goes to show that, no matter how well you do in life, you have to still reach back and help others. Especially those close to you.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck is he putting her business out there like this though? Why should the whole damn WORLD know about her addiction just because HE'S famous? She's not the one who chose a life in the spotlight.

Not saying he needs to cover shit up or make excuses, but why would you participate in embarrassing the person who brought you into this world? It was bad enough when Eminem did it.

I've got close family that's fiendin' too, but when I blow up family is all that's going to know about it.

theking

wannabe star
Registered
A friend of mine worked as an assistant for Mario's management team. Part of her job included scheduling flights, making hotel arrangements, etc. for Mario and his mom. She was always telling me stories of his mom's erratic behavior. ALWAYS missing her flights, limo pick-ups, and show appearances. My homegirl said she was very difficult to deal with and would be mad with her even when she fucked up on her own schedule. She never mentioned drug use but this explains a lot. My prayers are with that brother and his moms.

MoneyInTheBank

Certified Pussy Poster
Why the fuck is he putting her business out there like this though? Why should the whole damn WORLD know about her addiction just because HE'S famous? She's not the one who chose a life in the spotlight.

Not saying he needs to cover shit up or make excuses, but why would you participate in embarrassing the person who brought you into this world? It was bad enough when Eminem did it.

I've got close family that's fiendin' too, but when I blow up family is all that's going to know about it.

What she is putting him through words cant describe she is the mother and he is the son (REMEMBER ???) he has been taking care of her since he was 15 .. to me that is FUCKED UP giving up your childhood to take care of your mother say what you want but, this is the first step hopefully to get her the help she needs.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I knew about this a few years back. One of my local clients met Mario's mom and told me she was on that stuff, but she always used to carry around photos and clippings about Mario.Proud mom, but obviously sick with addiction.

Prayers for both of them.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Wow, that is so sad. I know how he feels. For me it is alcholism w/ my mom but it hurts all the same. She has good months, but then she has bad days :smh:

hart

Support BGOL
Registered
she wont quit till she ready
as she said it herself

and the way she sound

its gonna be a long damn time before she does

He needs to kick her out --> send her to detox -- cut her supply as much as he can .... but if she gonna do it she need to be on her own