Marine rules of engagement

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Rules for a Gun Fight

1. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.

2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.

3. Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.

4. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough nor using cover correctly.

5. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal movement are preferred.)

6. If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun.

7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.

8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running.

9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standards will be more dependent on "pucker factor" than the inherent accuracy of the gun.

10. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

12. Have a plan.

13. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.

14. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.

15. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.

16. Don't drop your guard.

17. Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.

18. Watch their hands. Hands kill. In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them.

19. Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.

20. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.

21. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

22. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.

23. Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

24. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with a "4."

Navy Rules for Gun fighting:
1. Go to Sea
2. Send the Marines
3. Drink Coffee

DTOWNRASTA

Star
Registered
NO DIS RESPECT 4 MY BRUDAS IN ARMS BUT IN REFRECE 2 YO NAVY COMENT REMEBER WHAT MARINE STANDS 4MY ASS RIDES IN NAVY EQUIPMENT :lol: :lol: U.S.N VET

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Dont want to leave the air force out.

#1. Push Red Button

2. Wait 100 years for radiation to clear

3. Build new disneyland

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
darth frosty said:
23. Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

I agree with this statement

smoove2k6

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
1. Bring a gun. This is the only one you will need. It negates rules 4,5,6,7,9,14,15,19,20 and 24.

dvic539.jpg

2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.

If you need to shoot him twice after hitting him with this, leave your shit where it is and get the fuck out the country. Cause there is not stopping him.

3. Only hits count. (not true, With this gun i dont have to hit him, if i come within 6 inches of his head it will pop like a grape.

12. Have a plan. ...See rule #1

13. Have a back-up plan.

Here is the back up plan

1MK1940mmLauncher2.gif

The mark 19 Automatic Grenade Launcher :dance:

Any questions?

I have fired both these weapons while in the marine corps, and I love them both.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo smoove i saw ajoint on future weapons that was an auto .50 caliber joint that converted into a rocket launcher too. man hat ish looks fun as hell!! wouldnt want to ever see the barrell end of tha muhfucker!!!