BGOL Investor
So you could eat that box?
I'm gobbling that muhfuhka like a fresh al pastor with extra pineapples

chicken-al-pastor-ddmfs-0831-4x3-0ae4550c33e54dcbb3fa6dda9e7fed0e.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I drive thru Central California.

Lots of those migrant women built like brick shit houses out there picking that produce.

Them broads aren’t skinny doing that type of labor. They got meat on them bones and it’s properly distributed.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor

people will thirst trap any thing these days....

Not as hot up close, I agree. I think I speak for all the hornballs by clarifying, we were looking at her thighs and ass. Less impressed by her average/below-avg face. Let's also keep in mind, this bitch been pickin veggies all day in the heat. Got to see her out the shower with herself done up.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Not as hot up close, I agree. I think I speak for all the hornballs by clarifying, we were looking at her thighs and ass. Less impressed by her average/below-avg face. Let's also keep in mind, this bitch been pickin veggies all day in the heat. Got to see her out the shower with herself done up.
Box folks know this but like to clown

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
She's built like a sack of potatoes and she's homely. You dudes are dehydrated.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The field boss be fucking her right there under them fruit trees. Don't nobody say nothing either.