MARC "grey sweats" question???? + pics

outlaw

Star
Registered
goon.gif

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i think (somebody posted on this site about it) that she was found to be underage in those shoots, and got out of the game. i could be wrong. Shit, i hope i am wrong :D

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think (somebody posted on this site about it) that she was found to be underage in those shoots, and got out of the game. i could be wrong. Shit, i hope i am wrong :D

YOUR WRONG...
If that were the case, then her pic's would have been taken down as well.

Kaine3000

Heart of a warrior mind of a revolutionary
BGOL Investor
then why is dudes site still up..and those same "underage" pics still posted on his join page?

^^asking the same question^^

if that chick was underage her pics as well as videos would have been erased from that site by now

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
She was 16 in those pix the last one is her newest.

c'mon Mouse, if Trashman's crackhead ass got that 17 year old off his site within 24 hours, then you know this site (which is way more professional) would've snatched her shit just as fast.

m10_v

Star
Registered
Yeah... I'm not buying that 16 bull shit at all. Keep in mind it was YEARS later when she posed for the photos after the video. So by that statement her ass would have been 13 or 14 in the infamous gray sweats video.

Chi Shot Caller

Star
Registered
Yeah... I'm not buying that 16 bull shit at all. Keep in mind it was YEARS later when she posed for the photos after the video. So by that statement her ass would have been 13 or 14 in the infamous gray sweats video.

Speaking of which can we get the re-up of all re-ups with the grey sweets vid? :yes:
Been looking for that shit for a bit.

Rhayne

Star
Registered
what the fuck ever, lol, i'll ask the owner of the site when he logs on again, i doubt she was 16, im not buying it

Chi Shot Caller

Star
Registered
the above trick didn't work on this. probably only works on rude clips if you login and i don't have one. it gave me a spam short cgi fucking sceen. anyone got the downloadable vid?

heiesuke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shyt I too have a hard time believing she was under 17 in any of these pix or vids. She will get the bizness!!!!

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
NO!!
that was moustacy hating on her because mouse, although decent herself, hates it when someone else gets more kudos than her

Be serious. :hmm:

whaaaaaaaaaaat :eek:

How do you know?

Because SHE told me.

then why is dudes site still up..and those same "underage" pics still posted on his join page?

wtf? I was told she was 18 at the time.

c'mon Mouse, if Trashman's crackhead ass got that 17 year old off his site within 24 hours, then you know this site (which is way more professional) would've snatched her shit just as fast.

Blah blah blah check it if this chick is 16 and getting naked and making masturbation videos for some random "photographer" I think she would be fast enough to have a fake id. Who knows if Trashman actually gets the paperwork from the chicks he deals with so of course he wouldn't be able to prove whether a chick he shoots is legal or not. Bottomline is SHE (the girl in the pictures) said she was 16 at the time that those pictures were taken fuck anyone that tells me otherwise because I don't see what she has to lie about it for especially when I didn't even know her like that. So if you got a problem with her being underaged in the pictures then take it up with her not me I'm just the messenger thanks.

huh? :confused:

Shyt I too have a hard time believing she was under 17 in any of these pix or vids. She will get the bizness!!!!

Oh we already know you like the kiddies :hmm:

YH Dafirm Diplomat

Star
Registered
take me the fuck away.

take me now.

because i swear if she was in a room with me or any one of you otha niggas, she would not be dancin vertically.

if only i was the cameraman for that shoot....that nigga got in on the vibrator acion and made me believe she was comin to the darkside......guess i was wrong. fuck her :lol: