Marc aka GRAY SWEATS aka Navahcia Edwards is FREE!!! ..now help her with her GO FUND ME, tricks lol

MrSid

International
International Member
Flip I been here 10 years . Actually longer this is my second account , lost my first email account .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
BITCH................................
6ehmwl.jpg

Z01LV8.jpg

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reup the pix and the original video download for the newbies...the links from the old posts are unavailalable to them.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
u have got to be shitting me!!!!!!!! :smh:
I wish.

About two weeks before the TCF Bank robbery, Edwards allegedly purchased two “Adult Funny Nun Costumes” and two “Nun on the Run Adult Masks” with a prepaid debit card that she bought at a currency exchange she regularly frequents. The purchase was caught on a security camera, and an employee at the currency exchange recognized Edwards during the purchase, according to the charges.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...it-20110630_1_chase-bank-getaway-car-tcf-bank

The craziest part is she robbed the bank to pay another bank back for embezzling 20k from it.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
I wish.

About two weeks before the TCF Bank robbery, Edwards allegedly purchased two “Adult Funny Nun Costumes” and two “Nun on the Run Adult Masks” with a prepaid debit card that she bought at a currency exchange she regularly frequents. The purchase was caught on a security camera, and an employee at the currency exchange recognized Edwards during the purchase, according to the charges.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...it-20110630_1_chase-bank-getaway-car-tcf-bank

The craziest part is she robbed the bank to pay another bank back for embezzling 20k from it.
damn!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I wish.

:lol::lol:I don't think I read anything about her paying that other bank back, chick got that money and immediately started TRYING to blow it. On another note no way a photographer would shoot her today UNTIL she shaved that hairy asshole:lol::lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
There was another fine ass chick that was posted on BGOL that also got caught up with some dude and went to prison, they were convicted of breaking into cars and stealing them or something like that. Anybody remember who that was?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Reactions: LSN

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
:lol::lol:I don't think I read anything about her paying that other bank back, chick got that money and immediately started TRYING to blow it. On another note no way a photographer would shoot her today UNTIL she shaved that hairy asshole:lol::lol:
Dang mayne now that you mention it

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Certified BGOL legend, say what you want about her, she put in work in her life so far lol

Much luck to her future endeavors!

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas still remember the "MPEG of the week!" :lol:

For the first year that's the only reason I came on this bitch. Them 4 minute snips of Obsession, and Solving he changed once every week and a half.:lol: It wasn't til he stop uploading the clips that I stuck my head in the Honeycomb hideout.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
My how times have changed. I clicked on this shit and man! This wouldn't even get a 2nd look in 2017. Injections, waist trainers and new technology is light yrs beyond this.

Shid, looking at this makes me wonder how the hell she became a BGOL all star in the first place.
cause back then when you normal fat ass were the in thing , she was top shelf. nowadays store brought asses is everywhere on every chick , those who had bodies and those who didn't , grey sweats looks average after years of being indoctrinated with fake asses.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On another note no way a photographer would shoot her today UNTIL she shaved that hairy asshole:lol::lol:

Yeah I don’t know what she’s got going on, looks like she went to the barber and said “Take a little of the top and middle but none off the front and back” :confused:

I ain’t complaining though

There was another fine ass chick that was posted on BGOL that also got caught up with some dude and went to prison, they were convicted of breaking into cars and stealing them or something like that. Anybody remember who that was?

I forgot her name but I know who you’re talking about.