Marc aka GRAY SWEATS aka Navahcia Edwards is FREE!!! ..now help her with her GO FUND ME, tricks lol

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
just a reminder:

tumblr_mbakjlaTgU1qlbj18o1_1280.jpg
:hotdamn:DAMN

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
3-6 months tops.......before those clothes start coming off again...count on it !!!!!

Google is your homie...
All her shit is still there....just use it !!!!:yes::yes::yes:

My how times have changed. I clicked on this shit and man! This wouldn't even get a 2nd look in 2017. Injections, waist trainers and new technology is light yrs beyond this.

Shit, looking at this makes me wonder how the hell she became a BGOL all star in the first place
Cause there used to be a time when the board wasn't flooded with fat sloppy bish chasers....mofos act sooo skeptical when I tell them to check threads that go back to the mid 2000's and look at what was posted and the replies about them.......a time when bodies like hers....ALL NATURAL AND ON POINT.......were what was praised....not the Lane Bryant bishes that mofos here keep gassing the heads up !!!!

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
3-6 months tops.......before those clothes start coming off again...count on it !!!!!

All her shit is still there....just use it !!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Cause there used to be a time when the board wasn't flooded with fat sloppy bish chasers....mofos act sooo skeptical when I tell them to check threads that go back to the mid 2000's and look at what was posted and the replies about them.......a time when bodies like hers....ALL NATURAL AND ON POINT.......were what was praised....not the Lane Bryant bishes that mofos here keep gassing the heads up !!!!

7ac.jpg

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Damn bruh. So Nude Africa/OnProbation makes perfect sense to you huh? It's a good site though. My girl still refuses to believe I'm reading "news" on this bitch. But, the most recent updates hit BGOL faster than CNN. :lol:
i was on OnProbation first, then some folks talked shit about this site so i came over.

OP died so i stayed here.

wasnt interested in any of the rest of the message boards except for synciti, and that was cause the owner had my nose open.

playboy_d

BGOL OG
BGOL Investor
Damn bruh. So Nude Africa/OnProbation makes perfect sense to you huh? It's a good site though. My girl still refuses to believe I'm reading "news" on this bitch. But, the most recent updates hit BGOL faster than CNN. :lol:
Y'all making me feel old I remember all those sites. I still tell my girl I'm on here for the "news". Shit, I was on BGOL when I found out the towers got hit on 9/11

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're saying this and NOTTTTTT drop the Snapchat name:curse:

Facts Im like Yo what is going on in BGOL.

Yea this is actually my second name here so I have to be close to 15 years deep. Found an old yahoo account and had my first BGOL account sign up.

But Yo whats here snapchat..

SN he writing is not all that bad....