Marc aka GRAY SWEATS aka Navahcia Edwards is FREE!!! ..now help her with her GO FUND ME, tricks lol

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's asking for money to "write" 3 books?
Don't you write the books first, then sell them?
I understand its a hustle.....

RIF

she already wrote the books and is looking for money to self publish the so she can sell them

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She having a little inner battle with herself. One minute she posting revealing pics in IG, the next minute she deleting them and posting motivational quotes & shit.

I dont think she realizes that the majority of her followers are like us from bgol who know her claim to faim.
she's fighting the urge to go in that 'other' direction. She needs to just go ahead and do it before she gets too old

Jake Reed

wannabe star
Registered
Ughhh yea. She seems to be one of them hoes that don't know she's a hoe yet. When she sees no-one is falling for that good girl teasing shit and she ain't making money, then out comes the shower pics, pussy flashing, then eventually vibrators and butt plugs.
Nope, I remember she had an Asian sponsor and now it looks like she had a baby by him. So the OF not coming back.

Jake Reed

wannabe star
Registered
Yeah, y'all got her mad now. She went scorched earth on DJ Kayslay's show talking about guys "disrespecting" her over her nude photos.

Update: In the FBI arrest report it says she was 23 in 2011 when she was arrested. That would make her around 18 in 2006 when the website put up her first photoshoot. Somebody said that the gray sweats video came out YEARS before the photoshoot. :oops:

BGOL has a long history with her. BGOL has seen her come on the screen with those gray sweats; then saw her help rob banks; then peeped her mugshot; then luckily she got a moderately light prison sentence; then she got out and said she's going to turn her life around, she was going to be a motivational speaker/ life coach; then she got her naked booty soaking in the bath tub. Life comes at you fast, this is a full circle moment!
Do you know the year that Miyamiblue site went up?

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor