Marc aka GRAY SWEATS aka Navahcia Edwards is FREE!!! ..now help her with her GO FUND ME, tricks lol

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
SCAM photography? The jokes write themselves.

She was low budget. Didn't have the right people around her.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, what a shame. She's barely 40 and already she's done 6 years in Federal prison, she's a convicted felon, a thief, with countless nudes that will last forever on the Interwebs. She's gonna struggle just as much landing gainful employment as she will finding a relationship. She's a living, breathing cautionary tale for young dumb hoes.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, what a shame. She's barely 40 and already she's done 6 years in Federal prison, she's a convicted felon, a thief, with countless nudes that will last forever on the Interwebs. She's gonna struggle just as much landing gainful employment as she will finding a relationship. She's a living, breathing cautionary tale for young dumb hoes.

So... You ain't fucking?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
More like barely 30.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor

As awful as her circumstances, if she still looks good someone will cape and cuff. Dollar General is hiring.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
As awful as her circumstances, if she still looks good someone will cape and cuff. Dollar General is hiring.

she just has to find her one of those “I pay all the bills” dudes and she’s set for awhile, til she finds a way to fuck it up

oolong tea

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck. She looks even better than before. Damn, I wanna go holler at my bank teller now.

You a fool if you dare holler at this chick if you got bank. Hehe. get it?