Marc aka GRAY SWEATS aka Navahcia Edwards is FREE!!! ..now help her with her GO FUND ME, tricks lol

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First Def Jams 25th, now this. Ways of making a bruh feel old. This broad was my intro to bgol... Well her, and when Vanessa Blue showed up and got the business! Lmao

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm about to be outside her parole officers office like..........

flowers.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Well at the time Reshe and I were going back and forth I was single. I was smashing things in multiple locations. You win some, you miss out on some.

I just got married about a year ago. I can't even imagine trying to juggle my wife and another fine ass woman that's a freak, who keeps you questioning your marital vows... :smh: FUCK!

I went recently to visit my fam down in ATL and my ex from Jersey lives there. She damn near looks like Strictly Business Halle Berry. She's married like me and got a kid now. She tried to step out on her dude and I turned her down. But the meet up was spectacular! I can't tempt myself like that no more.

You got some testicular fortitude to stop that shit with Reshe. She was something else!

she managed and promoted 3 clubs.

one night i dropped her off at one of them and she was lookin XTRA good.

this dude on the street asked me how i pulled her and i said i dont know, im just droppin her off.

You dudes are weirdos up here

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My how times have changed. I clicked on this shit and man! This wouldn't even get a 2nd look in 2017. Injections, waist trainers and new technology is light yrs beyond this.

Shid, looking at this makes me wonder how the hell she became a BGOL all star in the first place.

Shiiiit. Every change ain't for the better. I'd take her over those fake body bitches any day of the week.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
r u jealous?

Nothing to be jealous of champ :dunno:

I thought it was some creepy perv shit when she told me the story.

You being married and carrying on about it like a high school kid online gushing over the shit over a year later as if it's something to be proud of is weird as fuck to me. That shit is embarrassing and pathetic.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Nothing to be jealous of champ :dunno:

I thought it was some creepy perv shit when she told me the story.

You being married and carrying on about it like a high school kid online gushing over the shit over a year later as if it's something to be proud of is weird as fuck to me. That shit is embarrassing and pathetic.
What' more childish and bitch made than being all up in the next man's business...AND catching feelings over it?

You been a sissified cunt rag for a long time.

Please release my nutsack.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What' more childish and bitch made than being all up in the next man's business...AND catching feelings over it?

You been a sissified cunt rag for a long time.

Please release my nutsack.

In a man's business? You're a man? Funny, you could have fooled me

You're a 40 something year old married man gushing on the internet about a chick like a lame from a 80's movie. As if that is some great accomplishment in life. You have zero self awareness.

I read your corny shit constantly like it's some Dear Diary shit. Do you have any friends? Seriously?

You say shit like sissified cunt rag...what the fuck is that? Do you hang around black people?

You're a cornball who's in unhappy married hell looking at your ugly ass wife pretending you're happy.

I'm just waiting for a Tyrese melt down :popcorn:

dirkthesuave

Rising Star
Registered
i was on OnProbation first, then some folks talked shit about this site so i came over.

OP died so i stayed here.

wasnt interested in any of the rest of the message boards except for synciti, and that was cause the owner had my nose open.

Got daym I just did the math and I been around here for 20+ years...? Time flies. I basically grew up during the board wars. I remember always getting that under construction sign on On Probation and Synciti then going full time on bgol. Thems was the days man...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
In 2018 she would have set up a go fund me and probably paid for a good as lawyer

so she's trying to model again now....nudes in 5, 4,