Man Starts Clothing Line in Prison

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Motherfucker looked awfully comfortable in that cage. I guarantee you he's not going to be sewing when he goes home.

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he's using prison property - they gonna dock him for that shit. Probably 20x the cost of the same amount of quality fabric.

Homey should ask for fabric donations...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sometime being isolated for long periods of time get ya mind wandering and the creative juices flowing... Survival mode... If he can maintain that focus when he get out he might be able to do something good with that talent... Know a few bros who did extended bids for various money crimes that learned a talent in prison than flipped it into 6-7 fig bizzness... Culinary and carpentry can go a long way

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sometime being isolated for long periods of time get ya mind wandering and the creative juices flowing... Survival mode... If he can maintain that focus when he get out he might be able to do something good with that talent... Know a few bros who did extended bids for various money crimes that learned a talent in prison than flipped it into 6-7 fig bizzness... Culinary and carpentry can go a long way

I agree....

Having the time to think all day without the day to day life situations allows many of these cats to think outside the box

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro is creative and talented, but there's so much fail in this. Hope these activities don't cost him more than the fame was worth

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree....

Having the time to think all day without the day to day life situations allows many of these cats to think outside the box
for some they get that I'm not coming back to this place ever again... They get motivation and focus like no other and they literally create a blueprint and never go off track... I got two friends in particular I can think of that both did double digits in prison... They came back out with this mind frame of pure focus... Both of those dudes literally hit 6 figs in less than 2 yrs.. Now 1 at 7 figures a yr... S hit crazy... They both married now with kids and everything... Every time I see them I salute them cause they executed their game plan flawlessly

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE SHIT NIGGAS THINK OF WHEN DOING TIME and if he was out he wouldn't do nothing but pick the lint off of his new dry-goods.

thats the shit tho, they know the things we could do if we have time

which is why they keep us so distracted with bullshit..

but for those who take the time to ignore the bullshit and focus

on creating and following their dreams...

they wont even notice the road blocks..

but chea

the things a "black" mind can do with focus and time...

infinite bruh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
thats the shit tho, they know the things we could do if we have time

which is why they keep us so distracted with bullshit..

but for those who take the time to ignore the bullshit and focus

on creating and following their dreams...

they wont even notice the road blocks..

but chea

the things a "black" mind can do with focus and time...

infinite bruh
Exactly my point for yrs on this board about why money as a necessity and work is pushed... Both those things keep you distracted doing both or chasing... Reason why I always said imagine if people never had to worry about a roof over their head, food, warm bed, shower...if all those things were automatic you would never worry putting energy into attaining those items... So once you get rid of necessities you actually have time to think and can better use your skill set for something bigger.. Another reason why I said that should be the black man reparations in america

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly my point for yrs on this board about why money as a necessity and work is pushed... Both those things keep you distracted doing both or chasing... Reason why I always said imagine if people never had to worry about a roof over their head, food, warm bed, shower...if all those things were automatic you would never worry putting energy into attaining those items... So once you get rid of necessities you actually have time to think and can better use your skill set for something bigger.. Another reason why I said that should be the black man reparations in america

no doubt but its bigger than that, its about us realzing the illusion

and spell we are put under and flippin it in our favor..

we as a people really dont understand how far under a microscope we are..

we are constantly being observered and studied... and that info is used to keep us in a state of chaos, distraction, distrust and fear.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Aint jail suppose to be about rehabilitation?

Just help him start his company and make him payback all the damages he did .

That way jail gets back their money and he got his company and can motivate other inmates

Foh