Man, fuck the NFL flex schedule rules

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seattle was slotted to play Philadelphia at 8:00 p.m. next Sunday night. But the NFL moved that game to 1:00 p.m. so they could show Green Bay and the 49rs at 8:00 p.m instead. I get it, two 9 win teams on primetime equals more ratings and ad revenues.

What I don't get, however, is why the Seattle vs. Philly game has to be at 1:00 p.m. Seattle will be in Philly for what is essentially a 10:00 a.m. game for them. Why couldn't the NFL at least make that game a 4:00 p.m. game? It's proven science that, due to circadian bio rhythms, west coast teams struggle going East and playing at 10:00 a.m. How fucking hard is it to make games start at 4:00 when such circumstances arrive?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seattle was slotted to play Philadelphia at 8:00 p.m. next Sunday night. But the NFL moved that game to 1:00 p.m. so they could show Green Bay and the 49rs at 8:00 p.m instead. I get it, two 9 win teams on primetime equals more ratings and ad revenues.

Go 9ers & Go Eagles
:shades: :shades:

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jadaveon Clowney is OUT for the game
Come on Eagles, please pull off the upset..... I believe in youuuuu
:please::please::please::please:
O.k., God must not like you this week either, because the Seahawks won, but so did New Orleans. It's ridiculous for Seattle to be 9-2 but not assured a playoff spot. :smh:

I hope Green Gay puts Garrapahoe out for the season tonight.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
O.k., God must not like you this week either, because the Seahawks won, but so did New Orleans. It's ridiculous for Seattle to be 9-2 but not assured a playoff spot. :smh:

I hope Green Gay puts Garrapahoe out for the season tonight.

After we smash Green Bay tonight
49ers will still be in the drivers seat, in the NFC
No worries at all, we got ths :cool: