Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How I view these broads claiming they can’t find a “real” man.

The direct quote was “once I FIIIIIIND a real man I’ll get married!” Mad quality dudes on earshot. We sat silent. Nothing on this bitch was real. And I’ll admit, would be cute without all the ads-on parts. But you can’t tell these women shit about self-esteem because most have none and we aren’t raised by anyone with any. It is hypocritical to accuse men of falling short in all these ways you need the Korean store to feel good about your damn self.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is a man’s responsibility to recognize who stands before him. It’s less what she says but how she moves. When you see signs don’t Ignore. The hands in this pic scream “you can’t tell me shit!” The face says “I know I’m the shit!” This chick views every man as an option or not enough for her.

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh man, funny you bring some of these scenarios up now. I just got out of (what I viewed as) a serious relationship over these issues. 9 months, broke up 2 weeks ago right before Christmas. Before taking things to the next-next level (we'd been physically committed for the duration, but haven't said "we're officially a couple") the talking with ex's situation came up again and it went badly (again). There's this dude that she "dated" in her past, but the reality is they were fuck buddies that met online and she admitted that although he was cool she always knew he wouldnt be the typa dude to bring home to meet her family and she was just looking for something physical at the time (her words).....so a few weeks back her and I are having a few drinks at the bar, and this dude casually comes up in conversation again. She mentioned something about him saying something to her the other day, so I'm like "wait a minute you still talk to this dude?" She went all-in with rebuttals about how even if you are in a relationship, that you should still have friends of the opposite sex. And my response is that I don't necessarily disagree, but it depends on what the nature of that relationship was. And further, she's had issues with my interacting with chicks from my past, so I throw it back at her "you would be okay with me doing the same thing?"

We ended up going back and forth, riffin in the middle of the bar until she finally got up said she was going home and that she doesn't think this is going to work out (lmao). This was the 3rd time this had happened over the life span of our relationship btw. The only answer I have is that women are pretty illogical and selfish when it comes to what they want to do. If a woman feels as if you're trying to keep her from what they perceive as just having "fun", it's almost like psychological abuse to them. And they def dont see the harm in their actions unless you turn it around on them. Its wild, and in my experience it doesnt get much better with age, esp with my peer group (late 30s early 40s) who are those ladies trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out of their "youth" before going downhill..
Fuck a bullet fam you dodged a grenade, she did you a huge favor.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My chick does the same Shit. Always mentioning some dude who is a really good friend. I tell her to stop mentioning these dudes and she spins like I am insecure about them and accusing her of fucking them-Bitch just don’t bring them up to me. Why? I didn’t ask so why his name even come out of your mouth.

And I told her that her friend disrespected the other female by offering him her extra ticket to the game. Soon as wifey wasn’t going or cool with him going, all of it should have been shutdown.
Insecure ass nigggah

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh man, funny you bring some of these scenarios up now. I just got out of (what I viewed as) a serious relationship over these issues. 9 months, broke up 2 weeks ago right before Christmas. Before taking things to the next-next level (we'd been physically committed for the duration, but haven't said "we're officially a couple") the talking with ex's situation came up again and it went badly (again). There's this dude that she "dated" in her past, but the reality is they were fuck buddies that met online and she admitted that although he was cool she always knew he wouldnt be the typa dude to bring home to meet her family and she was just looking for something physical at the time (her words).....so a few weeks back her and I are having a few drinks at the bar, and this dude casually comes up in conversation again. She mentioned something about him saying something to her the other day, so I'm like "wait a minute you still talk to this dude?" She went all-in with rebuttals about how even if you are in a relationship, that you should still have friends of the opposite sex. And my response is that I don't necessarily disagree, but it depends on what the nature of that relationship was. And further, she's had issues with my interacting with chicks from my past, so I throw it back at her "you would be okay with me doing the same thing?"

We ended up going back and forth, riffin in the middle of the bar until she finally got up said she was going home and that she doesn't think this is going to work out (lmao). This was the 3rd time this had happened over the life span of our relationship btw. The only answer I have is that women are pretty illogical and selfish when it comes to what they want to do. If a woman feels as if you're trying to keep her from what they perceive as just having "fun", it's almost like psychological abuse to them. And they def dont see the harm in their actions unless you turn it around on them. Its wild, and in my experience it doesnt get much better with age, esp with my peer group (late 30s early 40s) who are those ladies trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out of their "youth" before going downhill..
Insecure ass niggah.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Insecure ass niggah.
Or, a higher value male than you with an elevated standard for respect that you don’t require in your relationships.

No man is taking my chick anywhere if I don’t know or approve him. And if the nigga offers before I’ve met him, SHE failed and deserves to go. No man takes another man’s bitch to eat, drink or watch a movie where the bitch hasn’t painted an image of it being okay or him being a buster or most often, that she don’t even have a man. A man offer your chick concert or a game ticket he don’t respect you nor the bitch for considering it.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Or, a higher value male than you with an elevated standard for respect that you don’t require in your relationships.

No man is taking my chick anywhere if I don’t know or approve him. And if the nigga offers before I’ve met him, SHE failed and deserves to go. No man takes another man’s bitch to eat, drink or watch a movie where the bitch hasn’t painted an image of it being okay or him being a buster or most often, that she don’t even have a man. A man offer your chick concert or a game ticket he don’t respect you nor the bitch for considering it.

1st off..... she's NOT yours! She is not your property & she doesnt belong to you....& never will. She's just giving you a turn. Unless you are married.... fohwtbs son!
I love fucking :fucking:bitches wit niggaahz like you.:beer:
Niggaahz like you believe ya bitch when she tell you I'm gay cause goofy niggaahz like you believe dudes that do hair, lashes, & brows are all homos. You effortlessly fall for the narrative. You drop her off @ the salon.... & she :blowjob:in the back room, bathroom, @ the shampoo bowl, or in my car in the parking lot.

Then you come to pick her up & you walk in like you the man cause you a put to peel me off @ least $100 or better.... kissing the bitch in the mood in front of everybody not knowing my babies are still swimming around in her mouth.

You the type to have a problem with her having male friends prior to your relationship with her. You think because you dnt have the ability to have a platonic relationship with women that the other guy is just like you, pretending to be her friend while waiting to see if you can fuck. Lame ass niggaah shit. :itsawrap::popcorn: dress it up the best way you can to be comfortable with us insecurity.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Ha! That’s what I said. Bitch call a female for that Shit. Why the fucj you don’t have more females in your click to do shit with? Can you and several coworkers go grab a few after work, yes. Can you go solo with a male coworker, NO.

Yes she absolutely can.....the only way she cant is if she is with a insecure pussy ass fuck niggaah.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Never trust a woman with a lot of male friends especially a woman that pretends that those male friends are not lying in wait to fuck. That woman may never cheat physically but she will emotionally and in a women's world that type of cheating is worse.
Insecurity is your roommate

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No real woman will ever entertain such nonsense
That is not true. If she has had male friends prior to ya relationship with her.... she wont stop or edit the relationship just to make you comfortable.

You have a problem with it because everything you described about the situation is what you would do or be trying to do if you wasnt with her pretending to be her friend.

Insecurity. Is king.

I always lmfao @ niggaahz like you. I'm the dude that's been that 1 fine as fuck chicks friend....but x's 10 cause I do what I do for a living. It's always the lame ass niggaah who doesnt have any women friends that are attractive who he hasn't fucked & doesnt want to fuck who says the type of goofy shit you say.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I had a gf who was a friend of 4 yrs prior to dating. After our 7 yr relationship we remained friends..periodically I'd come to town & stay @ her house. It didnt matter if she had a boyfriend or not. If she did..... buddy never came thru while I was there. :itsawrap: :roflmao:Be there from Wednsday night / Thursday thru Sunday. I wasnt trying to fuck anymore but...... she never attempted to introduce me to any of them. Anytime I pick up the phone to tell her I'll be in town I'm good.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1. Don't even get me started about chicks and "grandfathering" dudes into the picture. And how they refer to any past guy as a "friend" :smh: ..like I'm fuckin stoopid :smh:

2. And another dumb ass issue that we been had, and that came up again that same night we were at the bar, was every time we drink she talks about the issue that I mentioned before, plus asks why she can't come to happy hour with me and my boys. Me and my boys only go to happy hour once every month or six weeks, but she presses issue every once in awhile. My rebuttal was that (a)she never invites me out with her girls (Ive never met ANY of her friends, and she's way more social than me), and (b) I would invite her out if she invites her girls too. Reason being when I go out with my boys it's like a locker room, and it's the only time these days we actually get the band back together and mix it up. I can't understand why she would want to be the only girl there, so that shit's fishy to me as well. Again if I'm just smashing some bird and she's my homegirl oh, yeah come out whenever. But if your wifey I ain't trying to have you be the only chick at the bar with me and my boys. That's not my style.
Co dependent ass insecure niggaah. All us friends are men.... sounds like some fag shit.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Co dependent ass insecure niggaah. All us friends are men.... sounds like some fag shit.

Ay, I'd much rather spend time WITH my girl. But the 2% of the time I actually see any of my boys (all family men who have moved out of the city), then I prefer to be able to have that time to really hang out and dish about life.

Having worlds collide is not my thing, ESPECIALLY if my sig other isn't giving me the same. And especially if Im giving my S.O. 98% of my time and dedication already. Not saying it's the right way for everyone, but it is for me.. Id rather play the field than be in some bird-brained fake relationship.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ay, I'd much rather spend time WITH my girl. But the 2% of the time I actually see any of my boys (all family men who have moved out of the city), then I prefer to be able to have that time to really hang out and dish about life.

Having worlds collide is not my thing, ESPECIALLY if my sig other isn't giving me the same. And especially if Im giving my S.O. 98% of my time and dedication already. Not saying it's the right way for everyone, but it is for me.. Id rather play the field than be in some bird-brained fake relationship.
I respect THAT!!! However, a friend is a friend..... friendships arent gender specific. Sometimes a woman male friend is just that, a friend. :dunno:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I respect THAT!!! However, a friend is a friend..... friendships arent gender specific. Sometimes a woman male friend is just that, a friend. :dunno:

Eeeeehhh, we'll agree to disagree on that. Two things...

1) In a REAL commited relationship, part of my committment is playing my position. And I expect the same.

2) My .02...no matter how much a lady claims that she has guy friends that are strictly platonic, even if SHE believes that, as a guy myself I'm sure that dude would throw something at her if she opened that door. That fact that they may not have done anything (yet) means nothing to me. It's like having a dude in waiting, waiting for the relationship to go sideways. To ME its not about insecurity, its about respect. Not just her respecting me, but ME respecting myself.

But hey maybe Im not built for the commitment game. Im GOOD until proven wrong.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Stop celebrating the ditzy women. There are spaces men and women don’t belong. Stop placing women in a space not built for them. Not everyone is built for social or economic settings, so why introduce them to it? You can’t take your bitch everywhere you go to social or make moves. I tried to tell females this and they refuse (they get it) to accept it. Men must understand that you are the company you keep and you are settling if you have to keep educating a female on her behavior. I was at a dinner recently where the wife asked my I came alone. She openly asked this. But what heads didn’t peep is she was saying I don’t keep a woman for too long before I move on and I don’t have the patience to build. What she didn’t see what I wasn’t there for her, her husband is my dude. Fuck her. I never step through that door for her. And I smashed a bitch she really likes and can’t see the flaws in the bitch I fucked. She went on to say my standards are too high; which basically meant few women will work to be a good woman so men need to come down to their level. My dude just let me ether her and the other broads at the dinner. My dude hates that she got fat and has addressed it, but he knows the divorce will break him. She’s comfortable and will never work at it until she get a new nigga to live in the crib she would take from him if they divorce. She kept saying elitist shit when it ain’t her money or credit score that got them that penthouse view. He hates that she acts all sophisticated. He’s old school from Louisiana and worked his ass off to get what he got. Humble dude, but his accomplishments feed HER arrogance. I wanted to tell her she’s adjacent to success, not an example of it.

Coldblooded...if she wasn't there from the beginning, why he marry her anyway?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It is a man’s responsibility to recognize who stands before him. It’s less what she says but how she moves. When you see signs don’t Ignore. The hands in this pic scream “you can’t tell me shit!” The face says “I know I’m the shit!” This chick views every man as an option or not enough for her.

You imagined a lot

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just because you roll hair and wear tampons doesn't men you have to act like a bitch 24/7.
Yea....most of you q's are homo thugs. Straight faggots. I'm sure your one. Ya faggot son & father use ya daughters tampons.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

1) In a REAL commited relationship, part of my committment is playing my position. And I expect the same.

2) My .02...no matter how much a lady claims that she has guy friends that are strictly platonic, even if SHE believes that, as a guy myself I'm sure that dude would throw something at her if she opened that door. That fact that they may not have done anything (yet) means nothing to me. It's like having a dude in waiting, waiting for the relationship to go sideways. To ME its not about insecurity, its about respect. Not just her respecting me, but ME respecting myself.

You just tried to be logical about ya insecurity which is based on what you would do in the same situation.
Solid fuck boy shit.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
You just tried to be logical about ya insecurity which is based on what you would do in the same situation.
Solid fuck boy shit.

Its not for everybody. Do what works best for you.

I don't think there's any standard mentality across the board for any of this bullshit. I take it on a case by case basis, endure when its worth it and skate if/when its time..

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yea....most of you q's are homo thugs. Straight faggots. I'm sure your one. Ya faggot son & father use ya daughters tampons.
You can tell by your animosity towards real men that you are a fatherless bastard. I bet you roll your neck and smack your lips when you type.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man I got a chick who has a man that I know in passing. Long term. She always comes over my place, cooking, doing dishes, drinking, all that shit. She asks me out for drinks and shit, I get there, it’s just her. I even told her the shit feel foul and she said “we’re just frjends” but she be at my crib all times of night. I even told her I would smash and she still puts herself in my company. I rubbed her ass and she punched me in the arm and kept drinking. A quality woman would distance herself from any man who knows she has a man and has told her he wants to fuck. Yet she still invites herself over, recently cooked for me and wants to do an out of town trip. When a bitch got mostly guy friends she doesn’t like or feels insecure around other women. Never trust a bitch with few female friends or mostly male friends.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Man I got a chick who has a man that I know in passing. Long term. She always comes over my place, cooking, doing dishes, drinking, all that shit. She asks me out for drinks and shit, I get there, it’s just her. I even told her the shit feel foul and she said “we’re just frjends” but she be at my crib all times of night. I even told her I would smash and she still puts herself in my company. I rubbed her ass and she punched me in the arm and kept drinking. A quality woman would distance herself from any man who knows she has a man and has told her he wants to fuck. Yet she still invites herself over, recently cooked for me and wants to do an out of town trip. When a bitch got mostly guy friends she doesn’t like or feels insecure around other women. Never trust a bitch with few female friends or mostly male friends.
You are officially the emergency dick in glass, break upon emergency or breakup with current dude.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are officially the emergency dick in glass, break upon emergency or breakup with current dude.
Yup. And she don’t wanna wait. I asked her if he proposed would she accept and she shrugged her shoulders and change the topic. So she’s say YES, but she don’t want me to know that. Liars need a story and “I’m unhappy” helps with them fucking their “guy friend” that they bring around their actual man. No way she’s saying NO if he asks. But if she says “Oh, he’ll yeah. He’s a great man!” it makes her look bad when I do smash.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right now I’m at an event with a woman I used to smash. She’s the keynote speaker tonight. She still looks good. Engaged now. Big rock on her finger. So we talk about how it ended badly and how it’s been 6 years since we smashed. She recalls kinky and fun things we did. So I tell her “you have the prettiest Pussy” she blushes and crosses her legs even tighter. I ask about her fiancé, and she is vague. Doesn’t wanna talks bout it. I ask to see her pussy because she’s wearing a skirt. She laughs again. I ask again and she goes “Sssssstop!” Then I go “what’s your new number?” and she puts it in my phone. I’m gonna be her “friend”.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right now I’m at an event with a woman I used to smash. She’s the keynote speaker tonight. She still looks good. Engaged now. Big rock on her finger. So we talk about how it ended badly and how it’s been 6 years since we smashed. She recalls kinky and fun things we did. So I tell her “you have the prettiest Pussy” she blushes and crosses her legs even tighter. I ask about her fiancé, and she is vague. Doesn’t wanna talks bout it. I ask to see her pussy because she’s wearing a skirt. She laughs again. I ask again and she goes “Sssssstop!” Then I go “what’s your new number?” and she puts it in my phone. I’m gonna be her “friend”.
Update: she ends her speech and does a meet and greet. I meet her mom. She heads backstage to pack up so she invites me back again. I follow and we talk. Her dress was nice so took a bunch of pics. I’m ordering her to turn around, stick it out, smile wider. She’s laughing and posing. I help unzip the dress and step out. She comes out in jeans and a top. She hugs me close and tight and puts both hands on my face; I turn and smile. And she goes “Crazy, right? I always think about you”. We are Chest to chest and I got two hands full of ass!!! She goes “Really??? You haven’t changed.” We scroll through the pics and she goes “Send those to me”. I do. She points to catering in her dressing room and says “Dry turkey sandwich. Bleh! Lmao!” I turn to go back to my groups and she says “I’m watching you walk away” I go back and kiss her on the lips. MUAH!!! Like an Italian Mobster before he turns away and you hear the shot. Friends.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Update: she ends her speech and does a meet and greet. I meet her mom. She heads backstage to pack up so she invites me back again. I follow and we talk. Her dress was nice so took a bunch of pics. I’m ordering her to turn around, stick it out, smile wider. She’s laughing and posing. I help unzip the dress and step out. She comes out in jeans and a top. She hugs me close and tight and puts both hands on my face; I turn and smile. And she goes “Crazy, right? I always think about you”. We are Chest to chest and I got two hands full of ass!!! She goes “Really??? You haven’t changed.” We scroll through the pics and she goes “Send those to me”. I do. She points to catering in her dressing room and says “Dry turkey sandwich. Bleh! Lmao!” I turn to go back to my groups and she says “I’m watching you walk away” I go back and kiss her on the lips. MUAH!!! Like an Italian Mobster before he turns away and you hear the shot. Friends.

Juss Friends lmbao!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Juss Friends lmbao!
Further proves the point. Men and women can’t truly be friends unless there is ZERO attraction, and no sexual past. I used to run through this chick. And If you saw her you’d never think she let me do the shit I used to do to her. She has that “Why aren’t YOU married? You’re perfect!” look. Straight laced appearance. Then you know her a few weeks and see it. Nice as shit but freaky as fuck. I’m the type of dude these girlfriend and wives want to pass off to their husbands as an old friend. There’s not many female friends I have where something didn’t happen. It eventually does. Even the ugliest girl I knew talked about how good her head is, so, one day, fuck it, I let her. And that became the only thing we did. And she had a man the entire time and he’d met me several times. Men can look at any man our woman claims is just a friend and know if he did or plans to smash. My good friend put his wife through college and got her teeth fixed and she cheated on him with the guy friend from work. This guy had been to my boys crib doe fights and bbq’s and all this shit. They worked together in an ER so she passed him off as a friend. That guys wife came to my boy and showed him texts and pics. This dude broke bread at his CRIB!!!! It’s always the dude she gleefully brings around like he’s not a threat. He’s the threat. That’s me.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Further proves the point. Men and women can’t truly be friends unless there is ZERO attraction, and no sexual past. I used to run through this chick. And If you saw her you’d never think she let me do the shit I used to do to her. She has that “Why aren’t YOU married? You’re perfect!” look. Straight laced appearance. Then you know her a few weeks and see it. Nice as shit but freaky as fuck. I’m the type of dude these girlfriend and wives want to pass off to their husbands as an old friend. There’s not many female friends I have where something didn’t happen. It eventually does. Even the ugliest girl I knew talked about how good her head is, so, one day, fuck it, I let her. And that became the only thing we did. And she had a man the entire time and he’d met me several times. Men can look at any man our woman claims is just a friend and know if he did or plans to smash. My good friend put his wife through college and got her teeth fixed and she cheated on him with the guy friend from work. This guy had been to my boys crib doe fights and bbq’s and all this shit. They worked together in an ER so she passed him off as a friend. That guys wife came to my boy and showed him texts and pics. This dude broke bread at his CRIB!!!! It’s always the dude she gleefully brings around like he’s not a threat. He’s the threat. That’s me.

You’re sounding like a real piece of shit. :roflmao: