bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UCxylAd.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“Get your passports, brothers..”

Tired of this bullshit. I watched several YouTubers babble about the quality of women here and for black men to “get their passports” without ever saying the multitude of other reasons to fucking have one. Proof many of these YouTubers are regurgitating the nonsense that gets the most clicks. I’ve been to damn near anyplace you can name aside from Africa and Asia, or some war-torn shit. If you’re a lame here, you’re a bigger lame wherever you land. A passport isn’t the vaccine for hoodrats, confidence, personal growth, a clearer perspective on life is—for starters. The women these dudes meet are prostitutes or playing the dudes. These dudes aren’t pulling women without speaking the language, knowing the culture or knowing where to go and not to. I’ve been to 90% of the islands and countries they mention and it’s possible but you ain’t pulling the baddest chick on the Island on your 3-day weekend. You can trick off and take pics with her, that’s it unless you’re ready to trick. Possible…..but most dudes are straight paying for them hoes. Lastly, the Niggas on them islands tired of them bitches too.

Black men need to focus on being the best man they can be while single. Once you’re unstoppable, Pussy isn’t all that serious and you’re standards will go way up, so a 3rd world country broad becomes meh. Do better shit with your money, passport and time.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This pic tells you everything about how much of a simp most black men are and how damage most women are.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This pic tells you everything about how much of a simp most black men are and how damage most women are.
I don't agree with you here. Everyone starts somewhere; doesn't mean she's not still a woman and wants attention. Her not knowing the difference between getting good & bad attention is more the issue here.

I'm not complaining, nor am I too good.
Shit, maybe that's my problem

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them girls are with the types of dudes they belong to. Dudes walking around with their pants below they asses aswell. Then it's a problem when the steakhouse right outside the hotel won't let them in.
Faaaaaaaaax! When all that shit was going on in atlanta I immediately asked for pics. Show what they looked like cuz I neeeever have issues in restaurants. It’s these hoes and those dudes getting told there’s a dress code or some lame shit more than most normal folks.