Male vs Female reality

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Sooooo you’re pretty, young, but can’t meet any men anywhere ever outside of dating apps, but you met an old white guy in a ashy white town for a “date” and didn’t think this was risky in the least? Or did you know the risk, because we all know this wasn’t a date but a transaction that went wrong. I didn’t post the link because fuck that guy and it was nothing but bitter women saying had to date outside her race because she couldn’t get a decent black men. This bitch died during a transaction. This was not a date. Why would a bitch that young and pretty meet a complete stranger and thing he’s a better option than a black
Man approaching her at the mall or whatever?!? She died so what she did for a living. Facts.
Leave them cacs alone...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, they will never learn or heed to anyone's advise.

He will treat me better in every way and its good for me, so I'll take White or Wheat.
That bitch fucked anybody with the cash, she just died at the hands of a Cac because he had a black woman/murder fetish. She knew the Risk. There’s zero chance she couldn’t meet me normal guys off the sites. She had a price on her Pussy and someone paid to end her. :smh:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That bitch fucked anybody with the cash, she just died at the hands of a Cac because he had a black woman/murder fetish. She knew the Risk. There’s zero chance she couldn’t meet me normal guys off the sites. She had a price on her Pussy and someone paid to end her. :smh:

No Doubt Fam.....1000%

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes the pussy is riiiiiiight there but you just can’t see to get it. Cut bait. This is why you don’t chase women. You look foolish while she just sitting back letting you do more to get to her. She may even like you but when she sees you’re a simp she loses respect, the pussy dries up and she sits back and enjoys the show, then takes you for an emotional and financial ride. This is how EVERY chick is looking at you when you ask why she didn’t reply to your text, return your call, or flaked on a date.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The loud fat mammy type always has a place on tv between the Cac and the tender. :smh: Bitch is trash. The audacity of fat comes from (dare I say it?) black men having low fucking standards. Now, don’t quote me with some bullshit “not all” because for that elephant sized hoe to even joke about it speaks volumes. It’s waaaaay too many obese bitches WITH EGOS because somebody is fucking and as she said in her gravy-laced rant, GOOD dick. The cutest fat bitch I know KEEP men! And they aren’t bigger than her. This was sad to see. :smh:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes the pussy is riiiiiiight there but you just can’t see to get it. Cut bait. This is why you don’t chase women. You look foolish while she just sitting back letting you do more to get to her. She may even like you but when she sees you’re a simp she loses respect, the pussy dries up and she sits back and enjoys the show, then takes you for an emotional and financial ride. This is how EVERY chick is looking at you when you ask why she didn’t reply to your text, return your call, or flaked on a date.

She wagging that tail (shaking that ass) trying to lure him in more.

Make him break that leash into the Simp-O-Sphere.

The power the pussy can make the best of them look foolish

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whoa! Lesson learned. I’ll raise you this: I’m about 40 at the time. I met a woman that had 18 and 16 year daughters. We fucked around for a good while, then the oldest took a gap year and went off to college. Down to one. We are two year in, the youngest goes straight to college-empt nest! Now we going hard and walking around naked after on the daily. She staying with me for days, I got there for days. Year 3, the youngest comes back from college pregnant by a LOOOOOOOOSER! Now we just smash at my crib. Baby is born and her life is fucked. She tired and can’t get sleep, daughter doing that “Can you watch the baby so I can go out TONIGHT…! Bitch come back two days later. We discuss being firm with her daughter and it works briefly. Year four my job asks me to transfer to Las Vegas, I take it. We fly back and forth for a year. The SECOND daughter comes home from college with her degree, gets pregnant (now marriage to that guy) and now she has two daughters back at home, both with babies. Her life is miserable. Flash forward, she takes a buyout from her job and moves to Vegas with me. The first daughter isn’t paying the student loans that my lady co-signed for, so I start paying all the bills and for all out fun so she can pay the student loans and other shit because she let her daughters live in the house together—them hoes never had all the rent. I’m paying for EVERYTHING, plus we going to fights and concerts, day trips to Grand Canyon and all types of fun shit. Suddenly she’s unhappy. Not getting out of bed til noon, sweatpants all day. Now, we live in a high rise where famous and wealthy people lived, so we end up being friends with a big real estate chick, a famous Deejay who was dating a famous pop singer. We are BALLIN! “Hey, you guys wants tickets to the game, show, concert.” Ballin!!!!!! We sat in a VIP at the club he was deejaying with Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and others. We kicked it Bruno Mars after his show (he never spoke to most of us). THIS-BITCH-CHEATS!!!!!! Said I was always working and she was alone in a new city, blah, blah, blah. I’ll give one guess who she cheated with (none of the men in this story).
Her daughters', or ONE of her daughters', father?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her daughters', or ONE of her daughters', father?
Nah. With the one male at her salon that did the fades and eyebrows. The male friend of all the hoes in the salon. Saw the dude and never felt good about a dude in the cut in a salon when he could be cutting dudes hair.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We act like we have ZERO idea why we aren’t wanted in many establishments
We claim racism when society uses trends to discriminate against us.
ANY Black man that even LIKES these hoes pics are an additional cancer on our race.
geOeu5.jpg

geOvAz.jpg

geOLVT.jpg

geOMnb.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The lack of male influence, a “don’t give a fuck” attitude are two of the many reasons any woman, let alone a flock of them would step out the house looking like this, and worse, travel like this. They’re t-shirts said something about Vegas so they’ll be in two airports, an Uber and hotel lobby looks like a freshly flipped dumpster of shame. IF there is a husband, uncle or grandfather aware of the mobile tragedy, lump them into the pile or ratchetness. Sad.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black men refuse to admit that the women we gripe about are a product of what we quietly condone and, sad to say, prefer. I’ve been here almost 20 years and the quality of women post goes down steadily each year. Hell, each quarter. Women do what they know gets the attention of men. Men react to what women do. That problem is; the worse women get the more attention, time and money they get from black men. No tattooed, green haired, inarticulate thot would get dick or make money on OF if men weren’t wanting it. And don’t tell me it’s only a few men or it’s not you. I refuse to date down. And that the problem was our our race—the majority of us have no problem with it. Stop complaining about the women when it’s us. There wouldn’t be millions off receding hairline chick of black
Men weren’t too bitch made to say we don’t like the lakefronts and weaves. The truth is far too many black men either do like fat bitches with kids and fake hair or will fuck anything just to get a nut. Regardless, stop complaining about the very thing you ignore to get a nut. Our women are whack because our standards are. And if the women are whack, and they aren’t having issues getting LIKES, dick, gifts or babies from us, who’s the real problem?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black men refuse to admit that the women we gripe about are a product of what we quietly condone and, sad to say, prefer. I’ve been here almost 20 years and the quality of women post goes down steadily each year. Hell, each quarter. Women do what they know gets the attention of men. Men react to what women do. That problem is; the worse women get the more attention, time and money they get from black men. No tattooed, green haired, inarticulate thot would get dick or make money on OF if men weren’t wanting it. And don’t tell me it’s only a few men or it’s not you. I refuse to date down. And that the problem was our our race—the majority of us have no problem with it. Stop complaining about the women when it’s us. There wouldn’t be millions off receding hairline chick of black
Men weren’t too bitch made to say we don’t like the lakefronts and weaves. The truth is far too many black men either do like fat bitches with kids and fake hair or will fuck anything just to get a nut. Regardless, stop complaining about the very thing you ignore to get a nut. Our women are whack because our standards are. And if the women are whack, and they aren’t having issues getting LIKES, dick, gifts or babies from us, who’s the real problem?

IDK if we prefer it, these type of women aren’t getting wife up. They barely get a date and that’s just for the introduction. When you look at all the IG thot pictures their isn’t a man in site! I witnessed this chick made another page with her boyfriend last name, claiming to be married to him. Pictures of them all on the page, went to her real page not a picture of him insight. Most of those chicks lost and miserable as hell.

These chicks a show you a plate of food, before they post a picture of them in a happy relationship.
Man I seen more couple pictures back in the day. In a photo album where you had to get the damn picture developed. Now you have instant photography with beautiful woman. Not a man insight, when was the last time you been to a wedding. Us men not turning them hoes into housewives.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Social media exposed and converted most men into bitches. When I was on that shit I was blocking dudes I was cool with over shit like posting shirtless, all that questionable bullshit. When I grew up there was pride in simply knowing you were skilled or blessed in whichever way. The pride was in knowing. Now there is no pride if OTHER people don’t know. The female in this video is talented in many ways: strength, balance, dedication and even creativity. Where he turned into a hoe is he almost broke his neck trying to film it. Now I enjoyed the laugh but it inspired me to revive this thread because as men you have to connect with your seeds, nieces or nephews. YOUNG! I’ve been telling all of em that attention is NOT what this life is about. I’ve told good friend because I got off social media they were going to ruin their careers,etc with the shit they post. Some still did it and lost big time. Needed the attention. This dude could be purruhlized right now. He got lucky, all for LIKES. Don’t let your daughters date these dudes, kick these dudes out of your cliques, keep em at “the dude I work with” level.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The lack of male influence, a “don’t give a fuck” attitude are two of the many reasons any woman, let alone a flock of them would step out the house looking like this, and worse, travel like this. They’re t-shirts said something about Vegas so they’ll be in two airports, an Uber and hotel lobby looks like a freshly flipped dumpster of shame. IF there is a husband, uncle or grandfather aware of the mobile tragedy, lump them into the pile or ratchetness. Sad.
Wow!!!!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ANY Black man that even LIKES these hoes pics are an additional cancer on our race.
geOeu5.jpg

geOvAz.jpg

geOLVT.jpg

geOMnb.jpg
This is what Dr. Claude Anderson would classify as inappropriate behavior.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the dumbest things I've heard in my life is "no woman wants a man no other woman wants". Here's the deal if several women want me I'm going to fuck all of them and if you're out of town and your best friend wants to get at me than I'm going to knock her down because hey no woman wants a man that no other woman wants right?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the dumbest things I've heard in my life is "no woman wants a man no other woman wants". Here's the deal if several women want me I'm going to fuck all of them and if you're out of town and your best friend wants to get at me than I'm going to knock her down because hey no woman wants a man that no other woman wants right?
Sounds dumb, but it’s facts. Clearly is not all women, but every aspect of that is facts. Women don’t have the code they say they have. I’ve smashed several chicks who were the good friend of an ex. They want the man the women they envy had, for validation if anything.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Some of the realist shit you ever gon type bruh.

Ehcrz9.jpg

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
geOeu5.jpg

geOvAz.jpg

geOLVT.jpg

geOMnb.jpg

Them girls are with the types of dudes they belong to. Dudes walking around with their pants below they asses aswell. Then it's a problem when the steakhouse right outside the hotel won't let them in.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
You're missing the point of that observation...

hqdefault.jpg

You think Beetle Juice been beatin' bitches off of his doorstep? Even if he's gotta chick, how many others are willing to be his sidepiece or to steal him from his chick? This example is to the extreme but it drives the point home.

Even in your own example, the other woman wanted you too and took advantage of her opportunity to get with you. If she thought you were an "unattractive, ain't shit dusty fuck," she wouldn't pursue you or have any interest.