Male vs Female reality

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah man, she thick! Weak back dudes need not apply. She ALL woman! Winter coming! Bitch can COOK! Bet her head game if fire! More cushion for the..

...pushin! Shiiiiid, she got a cute face tho!

:lol: Yeah Profess, I see your point! Nothing like a cute buffalo keeping you and the bed warm!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the harsh reality is women don’t have to meet a fraction of the standards men must to get dick or wifed up. Men need to understand that a quality woman will admire you perseverance not what you’ve already accomplished. Quality women wanna see where you’re going, fancy things only show what you have. The fact that a bitch this pretty can either live in squalor or think it’s cute to make a video in this bombed out spot shows men need to wake up to what you truly need to be or do to get pussy. Short answer; not that much. So any of those hoes come up short way more often you want to admit. If you ever see a bitch and think you’re not good enough, so consider the men who will view this video and still be nervous to approach this chick.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talking with my homegirl right now and her best friend is had a terrible time on a cruise because she went with a guy who likes her but she doesn’t like him. The guy made a move for the Pussy and got shot down. He’s mad at her and they had several days left and she’s miserable. I told her no woman should cruise with a man she knows she likes her if she don’t like him. The dude shouldn’t have taken the girl and she shouldn’t have accepted the offer. Stop taking women anywhere that you haven’t fucked yet. Hopes get dashes and hoes cry rape or other shit. Both are simps.

She tells me the girl established before they left she didn’t like him like that. I asked if she paid for her own cabin or gave him half and she said no. So the chick mooched off the dude because she knew she had a simp. And he was dumb to think the cruise would be the key to the ass. My friend thinks nothing is wrong and he shouldn’t be mad at her for not getting any ass. Thing is, ALL women know that if a man invites them on a trip of any kind that he’s hoping for ass.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talking with my homegirl right now and her best friend is had a terrible time on a cruise because she went with a guy who likes her but she doesn’t like him. The guy made a move for the Pussy and got shot down. He’s mad at her and they had several days left and she’s miserable. I told her no woman should cruise with a man she knows she likes her if she don’t like him. The dude shouldn’t have taken the girl and she shouldn’t have accepted the offer. Stop taking women anywhere that you haven’t fucked yet. Hopes get dashes and hoes cry rape or other shit. Both are simps.

She tells me the girl established before they left she didn’t like him like that. I asked if she paid for her own cabin or gave him half and she said no. So the chick mooched off the dude because she knew she had a simp. And he was dumb to think the cruise would be the key to the ass. My friend thinks nothing is wrong and he shouldn’t be mad at her for not getting any ass. Thing is, ALL women know that if a man invites them on a trip of any kind that he’s hoping for ass.

They’re both foolish. Him for taking a woman on a cruise that isn’t interested in him.

She’s foolish for sleeping in the same room and same bed with a man and thinking he’s not trying to fuck. On a vacation no less.

That relationship would never work, two dumb people can’t be together.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She knew that she didn't like him like that and went on the cruise anyway. I just dont understand it...thats a lot of money to spend for a woman that youre not in a relationship with...you could have done a staycation with her and got shot down for a lot less.. :dunno:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Wish I would take hoe on a trip and she DONT drop drawers!

Sleep yo ass on the lido deck and play them games with the rest of heaux since you think this a joke bitch!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thank you Profess! What did she think, that dude wasn't going to come at her like that? C'mon shorty! :smh:

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’re both foolish. Him for taking a woman on a cruise that isn’t interested in him.

She’s foolish for sleeping in the same room and same bed with a man and thinking he’s not trying to fuck. On a vacation no less.

Thank you Profess! What did she think, that dude wasn't going to come at her like that? C'mon shorty! :smh:
her, my friend and most women are too selfish and entitled to just miss out. I made it clear that the dude is a fool and her friend is an opportunistic assshole for even going. My friend goes “but she told him upfront no sex was happening!” Okay, but that’s the wrong thing to say. What she should have said was “Thanks, but I won’t be going on a cruise with you. It could cost us our friendship.” But no, her and my friend are some selfish bitches who can’t afford to cruise so they let men who like them spoil them. I told her this how false and real rapes happen. You don’t go on the cruise at all-even if you pay half or buy your own room. Don’t go, period. He’s going to see you and want to hang with you BECAUSE he fucking likes you! Teach your sisters and daughters that they can’t go anywhere with a man they won’t fuck. If it involves a hotel, same bed, ticket or travel and you don’t like him like he likes you you’re a fucking user if you go.

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wish I would take hoe on a trip and she DONT drop drawers!

Sleep yo ass on the lido deck and play them games with the rest of heaux since you think this a joke bitch!
Facts. Happens to simps daily. This isn’t the first story I’ve heard from a broad or a man. Men need to realize that a bitch who hasn’t fucked you isn’t entitled to no shit like a cruise or ANY trip. Men keep thinking a cruise is the perfect romantic getaway to get her in the mood and she’s gonna meet another man on the trip you take her on. Any bitch who goes out of town is horny the entire time, just not for the fool who took them. Even marrrid bitches cheat on cruises and trips. Stop taking women who aren’t your girlfriend or wife ANYWHERE!!!!!!!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
her, my friend and most women are too selfish and entitled to just miss out. I made it clear that the dude is a fool and her friend is an opportunistic assshole for even going. My friend goes “but she told him upfront no sex was happening!” Okay, but that’s the wrong thing to say. What she should have said was “Thanks, but I won’t be going on a cruise with you. It could cost us our friendship.” But no, her and my friend are some selfish bitches who can’t afford to cruise so they let men who like them spoil them. I told her this how false and real rapes happen. You don’t go on the cruise at all-even if you pay half or buy your own room. Don’t go, period. He’s going to see you and want to hang with you BECAUSE he fucking likes you! Teach your sisters and daughters that they can’t go anywhere with a man they won’t fuck. If it involves a hotel, same bed, ticket or travel and you don’t like him like he likes you you’re a fucking user if you go.

This! Add your nieces, etc. to this teaching! Again nice drop Professor!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts. Happens to simps daily. This isn’t the first story I’ve heard from a broad or a man. Men need to realize that a bitch who hasn’t fucked you isn’t entitled to no shit like a cruise or ANY trip. Men keep thinking a cruise is the perfect romantic getaway to get her in the mood and she’s gonna meet another man on the trip you take her on. Any bitch who goes out of town is horny the entire time, just not for the fool who took them. Even marrrid bitches cheat on cruises and trips. Stop taking women who aren’t your girlfriend or wife ANYWHERE!!!!!!!

Unless you have smashed at least two to three times!
Again another session from the Profess! :clap:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And she give head! A bitch can detach from giving up the pussy. If she eat the pipe with eye contact ..

:lol: she can travel.

No doubt Professor! Her time on the Mic with eye contact to the audience (you) is juridical for any access to possible future excursions!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
damn.
The game like that for some of these simps huh?

LOL @ a bitch giving her man $20 and telling him "play these penny slots for an hour while momma 'goes to spa'"
:smh:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is more a male shaming tactic than female empowerment. It screams: Get used to it men! If you mention how huge we get you’re mentally abusing us.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
e9784e2ef8254bd9ac7942da08a8c8c4.gif
Same here.... IF I could I'd probably do it too...

Except fuckin someone body's wife though.... I'd get pissed at the broad and be like how'd you like if he was cheating on you" :lol:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ninjas really out here breaking real bread on bitches they ain't fuck??? I mean I knew the rich simps do it, but regular dudes doin that shit???... :lol: As many bitches out here fucking for free just cause they're attracted you you??? :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

If a job told you they not hiring are you gonna return back tomorrow anyway? A bitch tell you she not fucking why the next day you taking her on a cruise... I wouldn't be mad at the job or the bitch they told you what it was upfront the moron is the person that shows up the next day anyway and the dude that paid for the cruise..nig show up the next day mad he got denied again even though the job told him the previous day they was not hiring him just like the moron on the cruise mad he ain't getting pussy even though the broad told him upfront what it is

Dadecountycane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If a job told you they not hiring are you gonna return back tomorrow anyway? A bitch tell you she not fucking why the next day you taking her on a cruise... I wouldn't be mad at the job or the bitch they told you what it was upfront the moron is the person that shows up the next day anyway and the dude that paid for the cruise..nig show up the next day mad he got denied again even though the job told him the previous day they was not hiring him just like the moron on the cruise mad he ain't getting pussy even though the broad told him upfront what it is

Simple logic