Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re sounding like a real piece of shit. :roflmao:
:lol: I am. When I was young and chasing pussy I go played and tired of it. Now that I’m older and successful the oussy comes to me. The problem is it’s all the women I couldn’t get when I was young and dumb. I just live good now and they come. Women make moves on me now. When I’m faithful I get hurt. When I’m single I smash whoever brings it to me. You gotta be mad cool with me to not smash your bitch. I don’t go for these hoes they say it to me. When I started telling my friends how and why I get so much ass they start looking at their marriages or girlfriends. Their eyes open. Because I travel often for work, I see these married bitches get fucked first night. Soon as we check in we hit the hotel bar or restaurant and women are letting it go. Coworkers broads spit at you when they ain’t around. I told a flight attendant story at a get together and one dude piped up that his wife is one and he’s glad he got the good one. Lmao!!!!!!! Most of those hoes cheat. Over half! Even the chick that inspired this thread, her best friend calls and texts me all the time, comes over all the time. Cooks for me. Invites me out for shit. I haven’t smashed because I like her dude. He’s cool as fuck. But I feel sorry for him. She texted me when I was out of town recently as said she was bored and wanted to fly out to where I was. How you fly to another nigga and claim he just your friend? They move way worse than men do, so I move right along with em. I don’t go after married women or my coworkers woman, they come at me. I’ll even ask about him to be clear I know who her man is. Don’t care. They don’t. But I’m friends with all these bitches. Friends.

Lastly I live in a high rise and that shit is like a college dorm. :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: I am. When I was young and chasing pussy I go played and tired of it. Now that I’m older and successful the oussy comes to me. The problem is it’s all the women I couldn’t get when I was young and dumb. I just live good now and they come. Women make moves on me now. When I’m faithful I get hurt. When I’m single I smash whoever brings it to me. You gotta be mad cool with me to not smash your bitch. I don’t go for these hoes they say it to me. When I started telling my friends how and why I get so much ass they start looking at their marriages or girlfriends. Their eyes open. Because I travel often for work, I see these married bitches get fucked first night. Soon as we check in we hit the hotel bar or restaurant and women are letting it go. Coworkers broads spit at you when they ain’t around. I told a flight attendant story at a get together and one dude piped up that his wife is one and he’s glad he got the good one. Lmao!!!!!!! Most of those hoes cheat. Over half! Even the chick that inspired this thread, her best friend calls and texts me all the time, comes over all the time. Cooks for me. Invites me out for shit. I haven’t smashed because I like her dude. He’s cool as fuck. But I feel sorry for him. She texted me when I was out of town recently as said she was bored and wanted to fly out to where I was. How you fly to another nigga and claim he just your friend? They move way worse than men do, so I move right along with em. I don’t go after married women or my coworkers woman, they come at me. I’ll even ask about him to be clear I know who her man is. Don’t care. They don’t. But I’m friends with all these bitches. Friends.

Lastly I live in a high rise and that shit is like a college dorm. :smh:

e9784e2ef8254bd9ac7942da08a8c8c4.gif

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Further proves the point. Men and women can’t truly be friends unless there is ZERO attraction, and no sexual past. I used to run through this chick. And If you saw her you’d never think she let me do the shit I used to do to her. She has that “Why aren’t YOU married? You’re perfect!” look. Straight laced appearance. Then you know her a few weeks and see it. Nice as shit but freaky as fuck. I’m the type of dude these girlfriend and wives want to pass off to their husbands as an old friend. There’s not many female friends I have where something didn’t happen. It eventually does. Even the ugliest girl I knew talked about how good her head is, so, one day, fuck it, I let her. And that became the only thing we did. And she had a man the entire time and he’d met me several times. Men can look at any man our woman claims is just a friend and know if he did or plans to smash. My good friend put his wife through college and got her teeth fixed and she cheated on him with the guy friend from work. This guy had been to my boys crib doe fights and bbq’s and all this shit. They worked together in an ER so she passed him off as a friend. That guys wife came to my boy and showed him texts and pics. This dude broke bread at his CRIB!!!! It’s always the dude she gleefully brings around like he’s not a threat. He’s the threat. That’s me.
Men and women can be friends
I have a ton of platonic female friends
Some i have had sex with at some point, some i have not.

The new “friends” are the problem

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men and women can be friends
I have a ton of platonic female friends
Some i have had sex with at some point, some i have not.

The new “friends” are the problem

Like @bgbtylvr said, men and women can be friends if they’re not attracted to each other.

Like you just said, at some point you and your “Friends” slept with each other. If you were truly only “Friends”, that would’ve never happened.

Women can be can be friends with us if she’s not attracted to us or if she’s in a relationship and faithful.

Men, if we find something attractive on a woman, we’re bored or she’s offering we’re fucking! :roflmao:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like @bgbtylvr said, men and women can be friends if they’re not attracted to each other.

Like you just said, at some point you and your “Friends” slept with each other. If you were truly only “Friends”, that would’ve never happened.

Women can be can be friends with us if she’s not attracted to us or if she’s in a relationship and faithful.

Men, if we find something attractive on a woman, we’re bored or she’s offering we’re fucking! :roflmao:
Attraction grows from proximity. We DEVELOP feelings over time. To work next to somebody long enough you start seeing their qualities. The average coworker that brings leftovers to work—she can cook. She got a red dress that when she wear it all the men stare. Turns out she’s kinda funny and cool to hang with. What, she likes the same sports team as you but your wife hate sports? Now this 5 is closer to an 8. At an office party she joked about wanting a threesome??? Oh, yeah, your wife should be fine with you hanging with her.

What about the dude who went to the same school or is from the same town as your wife? The dude who cracks jokes at work and gave her his umbrella that time? She never thought he was fine but he’s very thoughtful, and wears nice cologne, and loves animals, and helps her with her work when she’s overwhelmed. They laugh in the break room together. Yeah, your wife can go bowling with David, he’s just a coworker. Whaaaaaaat, her bowling score improved from the tips he gives her?!??? They should bowl more often

exaggerated, but men and women start out having zero feelings for one another. Just another person in a cubicle. The more y’all talk, get assigned to work together, carpool, or have drinks after work, those feelings grow.

Proximity, son. The nigga that fucks your wife has either shook your hand, gave her a ride, works next to her, is her homeboy from way back. I’m not saying we can never have friends of the opposite sex, but y’all trying to pass off people who either clearly would or want to fuck or have fucked and are friends now. All of us got an ex we can fuck even though she will somebody else or even married. I got three married exes I can fuck if I am in their city. And, yes, I’ve met two of the husbands.

Fuck buddies who go back to being friends work for single people. You get married, there is NO reason to meet anybody you used to fuck for drinks, coffee, a show, nothing. I was JUST backstage after a lecture rubbing the ass of a chick who just got engaged. She had no problem with it because of how comfortable we were as ......friends.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
makes no sense
To hoe-ass women and bitch-ass men it makes all the sense. I let my bitch go on the spot when I saw a pattern I didn’t like. “Why can’t I have friends?” You can have them. Keep them. “Where are you going?” You’re free. People who hang on to ex fuck buddies or relationships can’t move forward and need to either have a backup plan or validation. Soon as we done fucking or dating I don’t even stay friends with friends we had. My exes best friends text and calls. Comes over to the crib, cooks for me, invites me over to her crib. Bitches have no code. You fuck my homeboy over, you dead to me, too. She don’t see anything wrong with it. That tells me exactly who she is and that I was right to fade my ex. You are the company you keep and that bitch don’t even tell my ex she bring me food and drinks, stopping by after work. She’s finer than my ex and it’s taking everything in me to not make a move. To me, we ain’t friends. To her, we are buddies.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Makes all the sense if you a dawg.

I've never fucked someone that I couldn't fuck again. You want to shake hands with a nigga that she calls her "friend" knowing he dug her out and at any moment they might reminisce or worse rekindle?
What does that have to do with anything i said.
I said i have female friends that i have fuck and we are just good ood as friends now. I have no desire to ever fuck them again. I hang out with their husband and bf and even now have my own personal relationships with their spouses.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Avoid the female who cannot separate herself. Too many have a sheep mentality but on the level of a whore. Same ego, for the same reasons, same poses and tricks. And this shit continues because men are becoming more and more like simps. There is no use for copycat hoes. Herd mentality broads. Same weave, same hair toss, and these bitches are average. Average. If you fuck with the bitch that makes YOU average too! She ain’t shit because you don’t require her to be. That’s a reflection of men more than it is them.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She feels I’m an asshole because I don’t remain friends with women or exes. She asked if I’ll have any friends left living that way. I told her that women I dated or were fuck buddies has their shot a friendship. Once they proved they were no longer girlfriend material or fuck buddies, they gotta go. Completely. She then asks if I hate my exes. I don’t. But I was convinced she was a knob head and that most women live in denial. She asked if her and I stopped messing around would I stop being her friend. I said we would only see each for this or in passing. I don’t hang with exes, I move forward. They love keeping men as options but demand we be honest. Mad if we dump them cold turkey but cool with keeping all their exes in a friendship rotation. Their hypocrisy can never be quantified

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question. Do you guys truly like fat girls. BBW’s? I was talking with a really sweet friend and she said she really wants to love. She’s truly a sweet woman and cute but too fat for me. She asked what is wrong with her that men don’t see her as a wife or take her seriously. Knowing her character if she wants fat I could date her. The only thing stopping me is the weight and the seemingly cluelessness about it. Would anyone be willing say there a men who love em big or that men with low self esteem just go for low hanging fruit? And do you think men see cute fat girl as a novelty rather than actual attraction?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Question. Do you guys truly like fat girls. BBW’s? I was talking with a really sweet friend and she said she really wants to love. She’s truly a sweet woman and cute but too fat for me. She asked what is wrong with her that men don’t see her as a wife or take her seriously. Knowing her character if she wants fat I could date her. The only thing stopping me is the weight and the seemingly cluelessness about it. Would anyone be willing say there a men who love em big or that men with low self esteem just go for low hanging fruit? And do you think men see cute fat girl as a novelty rather than actual attraction?
I am attracted to fat women. I will play with her tits while she gives me some head and if that's not good enough...

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could never even entertain a fat woman

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered

I don't even put myself in them situations anymore. Naw I'm good on the big girls.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Professor, any sista that can't push away from the table or walk away from a buffet line is a no go with me.

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member

So you ain't tell her she too round.....

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you ain't tell her she too round.....
:lol: Yes. As delicately as I could. But she and most other big girls still get attention and action so they don’t think being obese is the true deterrent. Most of the cute, fat gurls I know have no issues getting men or dick, many are married. I don’t think it’s thirsty men more than lowered standards. She likes me and I have told her exactly why i can be with her.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread on the chick who got killed for outing the moist dude.

Do not overlook one thing: these Chicks usually know their dude is moist. And the few who don’t typically overlook alllllllllll the signs that has us suspect, which means, they kinda knew.

For the most part, half the gay men I know fuck women. And I mean openly gay, one thing lead to another shit. Women deep down like that downlow shit. Don’t let em fool you. Black women put Tyler Perry on! Made him who he is. Eddie Murphy and all the Hollywood down low crew are beloved by women. Can’t tell em Eddie moist. Or Will Smith. They’ll kill you. Luther Vandross? Say something bad about Luther or Prince!

My ex is best friends with several moist dudes and would wonder why I refused to go to parties or anything with her. Straight men dont even mildly dabble in gay shit. “It’s his birthday party!” Tell him happy birthday from both of us. When a woman invites you to a gay event you gotta consider walking away from her at that point. The fact that you are firm in your stance and this bitch still mentions is is problematic. I didn’t hate her gay friends but she knew they fucked women or married women and then came out. I ain’t hanging in that shit.

How your crew gay and none of them knew your man was gay? And dude did time and got stories but it never happens to him??? Living in atlanta for 5 years confirmed these bitches love gay men, run with em, know they are married to one. They can spot everything wrong with a straight man from being broke to too nice but the moist dude in her bed, no clue??? They don’t wanna know. I know 5 or more gay men that are married. And there is NO way the bitches don’t know. I know several women with suspect men. One hoop earring ass dudes. To put dude on blast and as really a reflection of who she is. She got played. She prolly only exposed em because she knew she was on the way out. Atlanta women are more cool with bisexual men than you think. Half these hoes are curious themselves. Told a white chick I’ve known for decades her man is gay. She never once asked any of her gay friends to peep dude. Why? She easily didn’t want the answer. I asked her “Does he Zod you? Yes. Does he eat pussy? No! He mostly wants blow jobs because he’s so tired from work. Uhhhh, he’s gay. No straight man love the smell of shit and hates the feels of pussy. When I asked had he ever Zod her ONLY! She said yes. Gay!
Nobody starts with anal. :lol: then don’t eat pussy. If your pussy don’t stink and he don’t eat it, he’s gay.