Making The Case for Term Limits

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
There was a recent hearing on the Hill about imposing Term Limits on Congress and the Senate.
Jim DeMint (R) even calls for Judges and other Bureaucrats serve limited terms as well and I support this.

Here is HIS testimony and that of an Advocate, Nick Tomboulides who throws in some zingers at the Hearing.

Senator Ben Sasse's (R) response in support of Term Limits.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
something is wrong when you’re supposed to be working for the people, accomplish nothing, then come out a multi millionaire at the end...
Exactly. A Gov employee who is making a 6 figure salary in DC is not likely to have the funds to make all the right investments to make multiple millions during their tenure.
The shit is an open secret of greased palms, bribes, and kickbacks.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
the Supreme Court should not be a life long appointment :angry:
I agree. I'd put their appointments at 10 years and they gotta go. Two full Presidential terms and then roll over with the next Congressional election.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Exactly. A Gov employee who is making a 6 figure salary in DC is not likely to have the funds to make all the right investments to make multiple millions during their tenure.
The shit is an open secret of greased palms, bribes, and kickbacks.
Yea, then they pick and choose who they want to expose for taking those "perks".

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Yea, then they pick and choose who they want to expose for taking those "perks".
I'd like to see some shit like what's going on with the NRA happening on the Hill. LaPierre and Ollie North are exposing the money trails while trying to destroy one another. :lol:
We need some of these Committee Chairs to lift some veils around there. :yes::yes::yes: