Magic Johnson Out Here Coppin Pleas

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
He should be commended for his candor. We very rarely get to hear these sorts of
details, and usually it is because the person in Magic's position is being careful of
preserving future prospects. Magic is a billionaire, the Lakers job was just charitable
work. He can tell the truth, because in reality, he does not need to work for another
person in his life. I did make a post a while ago, stating that he was said to have quit
because cacs were talking behind his back. If you find a pygmy in the Ituri rain
forest of Africa, at 4'10 of his grown little ass, it will take a lot for you to sincerely
accept that he is equal to you. Cacs look at us the same way, and no matter how well
we do, they think they would do better. This is the crux of the matter. Who remembers
how Bill Simmons, a journalist who never played NBA basketball, used to openly challenge
the knowledge of Magic Johnson on that TV show, or the equal arrogance of Peter Vecsey
on another basketball show, or the condescending disrespect of that boxing reporter,
Larry Merchant, who repeatedly questioned the knowledge of George Foreman,
was clearly demeaning to Emmanuel Steward, and was finally told off by Floyd
Mayweather in the ring?

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like the stans’ king is still running the team into the ground even years after retirement by having his agent backstab Earvin Johnson like that.

LeBron better be paying attention to this before things are too far out of control to fix but it may be too late for him to succeed in LA.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Looks like the stans’ king is still running the team into the ground even years after retirement by having his agent backstab Earvin Johnson like that.

LeBron better be paying attention to this before things are too far out of control to fix but it may be too late for him to succeed in LA.

The stans couldnt wait to trash Magic too when this first popped off. :smh: The stans idols dont address white supremacy or politics in or out the NBA so they ignore it too. Plus it was another opportunity to trash LeBron and blame him.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He should be commended for his candor. We very rarely get to hear these sorts of
details, and usually it is because the person in Magic's position is being careful of
preserving future prospects. Magic is a billionaire, the Lakers job was just charitable
work. He can tell the truth, because in reality, he does not need to work for another
person in his life. I did make a post a while ago, stating that he was said to have quit
because cacs were talking behind his back. If you find a pygmy in the Ituri rain
forest of Africa, a 4'10 of his grown little ass, it will take a lot for you to sincerely
accept that he is equal to you. Cacs look at us the same way, and no matter how well
we do, they think they would do better. This is the crux of the matter. Who remembers
how Bill Simmons, a journalist who never played NBA basketball, used to openly challenge
the knowledge of Magic Johnson on that TV, show or the equal arrogance of Peter Vecsey
on another basketball show, or the condescending disrespect of that boxing reporter,
Larry Merchant, who repeatedly questioned the knowledge of George Foreman,
was clearly disrespectful Emmanuel Steward, and was finally told off by Floyd
Mayweather in the ring?
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Very well stated.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
He came clean , named names, and put his name on it. That ain't plea coppin. That's air clearing.

Good for him.

I agree, good for him that he spoke out.

But i would still want to know why he didnt fight back.

Some dude from the business side is trying to override his basketball decisions???

What???

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree, good for him that he spoke out.

But i would still want to know why he didnt fight back.

Some dude from the business side is trying to override his basketball decisions???

What???
Sounds like Jeannie was trying to make everyone in her ear happy. And instead of bumping his head against a wall and trying to convince her to keep her word and let him have final decisions , he left. He said he makes too much money elsewhere to deal with stress coming from low level clowns like Rob Pelinka. And he was in an environment where there was no professional trust in the guy working directly under him.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He came clean , named names, and put his name on it. That ain't plea coppin. That's air clearing.

Good for him.

Yea that surprised me, dude wasn’t handling back.

Seem like Rob, got power but he’s not really liked around the league so that ain’t really a great situation.

Dude was Kobe’s agent and now GM of the Lakers that’s crazy

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sounds like Jeannie was trying to make everyone in her ear happy. And instead of bumping his head against a wall and trying to convince her to keep her word and let him have final decisions , he left. He said he makes too much money elsewhere to deal with stress coming from low level clowns like Rob Pelinka. And he was in an environment where there was no professional trust in the guy working directly under him.

Yup, seem like Robert looked down upon Magic

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I heard Magic wasn't in the office and scouting.

It's another thing if he went to Jeannie and told her he has other businesses and got her ok.

If you feel you're doing a lot more work I can see why you'd be unhappy and complain just form a work stand point.

It's weird Magic is still going to be going to Laker games.

You're a weirdo.

Where do you get Kobe out of all of this other than Max who doesn't know shit and is going for click bait?

Kurt Rambis and his wife, Phil and Rob are the ones in power

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s a great point. The crazy part about what you mentioned is that if you check other forums that are basketball centric, a lot of the stans are open white nationalists and hate every other player. It doesn’t make sense but the one basketball player they worship just happens to be one that is the biggest token outside of Jordan that the NBA has ever had.

The hate for LeBron is so much, you’d think he was the one that “raped the white queen” :rolleyes:

The stans couldnt wait to trash Magic too when this first popped off. :smh: The stans idols dont address white supremacy or politics in or out the NBA so they ignore it too. Plus it was another opportunity to trash LeBron and blame him.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whose agent is the one that is allegedly running the team and got Magic fired?

Whose agent is the one that ran away the two black coaches that LeBron signed off on based on their history of working together to sign Frank Vogel?

Who is still in the Buss family’s ear calling the shots but making sure the team is still held back and not even being competitive?

And who was the one that campaigned to get Phil Jackson back because without him he has never had any success?

That’s what I thought.

:lol:

I heard Magic wasn't in the office and scouting.

It's another thing if he went to Jeannie and told her he has other businesses and got her ok.

If you feel you're doing a lot more work I can see why you'd be unhappy and complain just form a work stand point.

It's weird Magic is still going to be going to Laker games.

You're a weirdo.

Where do you get Kobe out of all of this other than Max who doesn't know shit and is going for click bait?

Kurt Rambis and his wife, Phil and Rob are the ones in power

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

So Kobe is running the Lakers and is trying to hurt Lebrons Legacy and ruin the franchise in order to be the 2nd best player in NBA history?

I miss cranrab

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did it to clear his name,which he did a decent job of doing and now lets see what the lakers will do under the control of someone who thought he could do better.Good luck Lakers and their fans....Lebron will be a NY knickerbocker after the storm

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Whose agent is the one that is allegedly running the team and got Magic fired?

Whose agent is the one that ran away the two black coaches that LeBron signed off on based on their history of working together to sign Frank Vogel?

Who is still in the Buss family’s ear calling the shots but making sure the team is still held back and not even being competitive?

And who was the one that campaigned to get Phil Jackson back because without him he has never had any success?

That’s what I thought.

:lol:

When did Kobe retire?

He's not his agent.

Why would Jeannie need Rob, when she could just go to Kobe? Do you think he would want his former teammate as coach or Frank fuckin Vogel?

And no Laker insider has even mentioned Kobe.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about as usual.

You need to spend more time bettering your life and getting your proper medication dosage instead of hanging from Kobe's dick years after he's been retired.