Lucky Mutherfuckers-----------Not So Lucky Mutherfuckers!!!!!

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
That was wild.

This is why you can't shoreline fish lakes, ponds or rivers in the southern states. Years ago I saw gators in Georgia so this video is no surprise. An I know they exist in Al, La, Fl, SC, and MS. Between the gators and snakes what you catch may not be worth your time.

BTW gator is delicious. :yes:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

DUI MOM NEARLY FLIPS SUV, SLAMS INTO HOME ...With 3 Kids Onboard!!!
A Long Island mother apparently missed a memo from M.A.D.D. ... she got busted for DWI after a terrifying crash -- captured on camera -- with her 3 young children in her vehicle.
Ashley Thomas-Smith lost control of her Lincoln Navigator, and home surveillance cameras caught the moment she careened through a front yard, nearly flipping the SUV on its side. She then crashed into a home Sunday afternoon and demolished the kitchen.
Check out the video ... you can hear the tires screeching and, sadly, the screams of frightened children. Fortunately, the kids suffered no injuries and were released to their father. Thomas-Smith was arrested for DWI and endangering the welfare of a child.
The homeowner, Angelica Reyes, told WCBS TV the crash could have been much, much worse had they been home at the time, because she and her family, including a 2-month-old baby, spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
She also said Thomas-Smith was stuck in the SUV for an hour because the fridge was blocking her door. Her license has been suspended, and she was released with an alcohol-monitoring bracelet. She reportedly pled not guilty to the charges.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DUI MOM NEARLY FLIPS SUV, SLAMS INTO HOME ...With 3 Kids Onboard!!!
A Long Island mother apparently missed a memo from M.A.D.D. ... she got busted for DWI after a terrifying crash -- captured on camera -- with her 3 young children in her vehicle.
Ashley Thomas-Smith lost control of her Lincoln Navigator, and home surveillance cameras caught the moment she careened through a front yard, nearly flipping the SUV on its side. She then crashed into a home Sunday afternoon and demolished the kitchen.
Check out the video ... you can hear the tires screeching and, sadly, the screams of frightened children. Fortunately, the kids suffered no injuries and were released to their father. Thomas-Smith was arrested for DWI and endangering the welfare of a child.
The homeowner, Angelica Reyes, told WCBS TV the crash could have been much, much worse had they been home at the time, because she and her family, including a 2-month-old baby, spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
She also said Thomas-Smith was stuck in the SUV for an hour because the fridge was blocking her door. Her license has been suspended, and she was released with an alcohol-monitoring bracelet. She reportedly pled not guilty to the charges.

She had kids in the car?!?!?! Where's the dad? He needs to drop this chick immediately.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Damn, that little boy got nerves of steel.
I'm sure there was an adult telling him to walk slow and not to look back. I've had my close calls with bears when I lived in Jew Jersey. A mom and her two cubs strolled by within 10/15 feet. Last time I went there alone.

It was probably good I had no food and had not caught any fish yet. I was just setting up.