Lovecraft Country - HBO series Official Thread - Premieres August

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leti said it was her first time? Naw. I think she said she had her "monthly". Attitcus said it was "cool".
I do not think she said she lost her virginity to him at all.

Since you spoke on the topic of virginity, help me with this: When Leti and Tic fucked during her house party, didn't she tell him that was her first time? But in a later episode when they all went to that creepy museum, she told that tag-along bar-bouncer dude to stop trippin because they "fucked in high school." ... What's her deal with that?? ... Was she playing Tic? Apologies if someone already answered it in this thread...I searched but didn't see it addressed.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are completely right. Who is saying you are wrong here?

This type of shit happens to this day in every country on earth.

We do know that soldiers are out there raping, men, women and children right.

I mean RAPING them. That is all they do for fun.

That is why a lot of these veterans come back messed up in the head.

This was the 1950s and the military just became integrated but it still was a Jim Crow military as for the public finding out - the public didn't find out military atrocities until Viet nam and that didn't happen until the My Lai incident. I am sorry but a Black Man not following orders in the 1950s was about to spend 20 years in Levensworth or would be executed.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Leti said it was her first time? Naw. I think she said she had her "monthly". Attitcus said it was "cool".

she was a virgin
everyone assumed she was loose based on how she carried herself and how she dressed

she broke her hymen when she fucked Tic in the bathroom and kept the charade by saying it was her period.
At the museum her comments to Tree were scarastic. He was talking about how big he is to her but if they were fucking back in the day...shouldnt she know that already.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

This type of shit happens to this day in every country on earth.

We do know that soldiers are out there raping, men, women and children right.

I mean RAPING them. That is all they do for fun.

That is why a lot of these veterans come back messed up in the head.
:eek2: Damn TENT! Where are you getting that from?

People come back fucked up from either escaping death or causing it, one or the other for the most part.

A female service member is more likely to be sexually assaulted than any female in whatever population that soldiers are serving in. That is especially due to the service members being confined to FOBs, etc. They have very little contact, if any, with the local population OUTSIDE of the Bases and Camps.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I see. I swear I watch this show distracted. I took her literal and I didn't get the dude bragging about his dick.
I dont even know where the fuck he came from. He was there to tell the Tic his dad is gay?

she was a virgin
everyone assumed she was loose based on how she carried herself and how she dressed

she broke her hymen when she fucked Tic in the bathroom and kept the charade by saying it was her period.
At the museum her comments to Tree were scarastic. He was talking about how big he is to her but if they were fucking back in the day...shouldnt she know that already.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It happens. I am exaggerating of course that isn't the only reason they come back with demons.
But trust me soldiers in every army across the world are raping people.

I have read it in numerous places and heard it in podcasts.

Raping of Nanking?

:eek2: Damn TENT! Where are you getting that from?

People come back fucked up from either escaping death or causing it, one or the other for the most part.

A female service member is more likely to be sexually assaulted than any female in whatever population that soldiers are serving in. That is especially due to the service members being confined to FOBs, etc. They have very little contact, if any, with the local population OUTSIDE of the Bases and Camps.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Oh I see. I swear I watch this show distracted. I took her literal and I didn't get the dude bragging about his dick.
I dont even know where the fuck he came from. He was there to tell the Tic his dad is gay?
bruh, i don't think you are focusing on the show, which is why you don't think it's that good. Tree has been around since the first episode. He was at the party as well.

and he said he was hitching a ride to Philly, to see a chic.

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Trippciti said:
Since you spoke on the topic of virginity, help me with this: When Leti and Tic fucked during her house party, didn't she tell him that was her first time? But in a later episode when they all went to that creepy museum, she told that tag-along bar-bouncer dude to stop trippin because they "fucked in high school." ... What's her deal with that?? ... Was she playing Tic? Apologies if someone already answered it in this thread...I searched but didn't see it addressed.

she was a virgin

Nah she said she was a virgin, Earlier in the episode that bouncer Tree saw Tic and Leti together so like hating dudes do he made a comment to Tic making it seem like he had fucked her, Tic must have told her what the dude said because in that scene she had with Tree she repeated the same comment he had made to Tic but used the sarcastic voice. You could tell by the look on his face that he was shocked she knew he had said it

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The public didn't find out military atrocities until Viet nam and that didn't happen until the My Lai incident.
The public didn't hear about military atrocities until Vietnam? Have you ever heard of The Nuremberg trails? The Tokyo trails?
I am sorry but a Black Man not following orders in the 1950s was about to spend 20 years in Levensworth or would be executed.
There is no way anyone would charge, even a Black man with not following an illegal order. Do you really believe they would try to court martial someone for refusing to cut the head off of a Korean infant? I'm not saying there wouldn't or couldn't be some type of off the books retaliation but no one is going to go to court and admit that they gave an illegal order.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You right bro. I apologize for derailing the thread. Let me rewatch.
The acting is on point.
I really like Ruby.

bruh, i don't think you are focusing on the show, which is why you don't think it's that good. Tree has been around since the first episode. He was at the party as well.

and he said he was hitching a ride to Philly, to see a chic.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Leti and Tic were both fighting the people they lost their virginity to, in Letis case, it hadn't happened yet, which is probably why it didn't turn violent right away. Not sure about George. I'm just trying to make a connection. I could be totally wrong.

giphy.gif

Never made that connection. Thats deep. And twisted if its true. That bitch Christina man.... I dont know what to think. she be helping Tic an em but she greezy

Mr. Lengthy

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
The public didn't hear about military atrocities until Vietnam? Have you ever heard of The Nuremberg trails? The Tokyo trails?
There is no way anyone would charge, even a Black man with not following an illegal order. Do you really believe they would try to court martial someone for refusing to cut the head off of a Korean infant? I'm not saying there wouldn't or couldn't be some type of off the books retaliation but no one is going to go to court and admit that they gave an illegal order.

I was speaking about the US, the Germans and the Japanese lost the war and they were then put on trials for war crimes. The US committed atrocities since the Revolutionary war but prior to recent times we never heard of US atrocities in real time because the myth of the Noble US military prevented such stories from getting through - besides Andersonville what other US atrocity did the public hear about before Viet Nam?

I am not saying what he did was right but in the overall fog of war, this probably is not considered that big a deal. He should have not done it but if as someone said the information that got back to the North Koreans was instrumental in American troops dying, your buddies and friends, then you may bend the rules in order to prevent more deaths.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually he's wrong about a couple of things. One being that the public didn't know about military atrocities until Vietnam, the other being that a Black man or any other man would go to jail for not following an illegal order. No one, unless you're Jack Nicholson is going to go to court to testify that they gave someone an illegal order.