Lovecraft Country - HBO series Official Thread - Premieres August

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
They could have done it the same without homie filling his palm with spit, or the blowjob sounds.

When Tic was banging Leti you didn't get any fucking extras, why such an emphasis on Frutopia?

I really hope they leave this shit out in the future.

I hate to say this, but we're gonna at some point have to leave all sex scenes-straight and gay out of movies and t.v. It's the only way to undermine the argument,"Well we have to be subjected to seeing straight people do it,waaah!"

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After this episode; I DARE someone, anyone to come in here and say there isn't a clear agenda to push this LGBTQ shit on the Black Community. :hmm:
The two newest shows on HBO and STARZ both purposely did a bait & switch with the premises of their shows involving Blacks to gain viewers and then turn the Black men into gay characters.
- P-Valley: Somehow turns a a show about hot Black strippers into a showcase for a fucking tranny.
- Lovecraft Country: Manages to now present the 3rd most important Black male character into an abusive, closeted homosexual.
- Watchmen: Delved deeply into the background of a DL Black male superhero who fucks a White man.

Now, more than ever, all I can say is:
Chapelle_3__credit_Lester_Cohen.0.jpeg

Man...
Dave was RIGHT... :smh:

Last edited:

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
After this episode; I DARE someone, anyone to come in here and say there isn't a clear agenda to push this LGBTQ shit on the Black Community. :hmm:
The two newest shows on HBO and STARZ both purposely did a bait & switch with the premises of their shows involving Blacks to gain viewers and then turn the Black men into gay characters.
- P-Valley: Somehow turns a a show about hot Black strippers into a showcase for a fucking tranny.
- Lovecraft Country: Manages to now present the 3rd most important Black male character into an abusive, closeted homosexual.
- Watchmen: Delved deeply into the background of a DL Black male superhero who fucks a White man.

Man...
Don't forget THE CHI

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
He's probably getting tight-casted. Meaning since he became famous (Omar from Wire) as a gay actor, producers are comfortable giving him gay roles and he is comfortable accepting them.
but even with the scenes in the wire he was the one initiated the kissing. it wasn't in the script.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Finally watched all of this ep, still found it to be an interesting episode minus the gayness, I like how Ruby was given the ability to shapeshift and what she did with it. Next week's episode looks interesting too with them showing Tic in the Korean War.

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
I aint with the gay shit either, like i said before I just FFWD through. but knowing Jordon Peele, it will have some kinda significance later on. I dont think they needed to get into a deep scene tho, they coulda just hinted that they did their gay stuff, fade to black. But i think its gonna come into play with Montrose history, which is driving his intentions.

Mr. Lengthy

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hate to say this, but we're gonna at some point have to leave all sex scenes-straight and gay out of movies and t.v. It's the only way to undermine the argument,"Well we have to be subjected to seeing straight people do it,waaah!"
you def dont need a sex scene to insinuate a sexual intimate relationship just like we know when our ladies fucked they "bro" or "bestfriend"

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
I think both the booty and the side boob with a Jurnee Smollett body double. That is a slim goodie for sure. I'm usually 100% team dark skin, but a black woman is a black woman and I would dust off the cape
Pretty sure she had a no nipple clause as well. Either nipple tape or digitally removed

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor

Man...

To get a show involving black characters, there has to be gay black male and/or transvestite. Every. fucking. show.

I try to avoid conspiracy tropes but it is hard to ignore now

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
i agree the gayness is too much, but it's not just black shows, it's probably 90% of the shit on tv now. You either get a gay character or an interracial couple, or both. But this shit was just over the top, they didn't have to be so graphic with it, they could have just kept us wondering if whether Tree was lying again or not, no one would have cared either way. Hopefully we wont see any of that shit going forward.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
At this point.....I done seen this dude be gay in at least 3 roles.....at this point he might as well be. He been kissing on atlas 3 or 4 niggas.
I’m pretty sure he had some shit on VICE where he admitted to being a male prostitute or going both ways or some shit. After his Omar role I wasnt too surprised. No 100% strait man can play a homothug that well. Like Shadyville level of faggotry

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m pretty sure he had some shit on VICE where he admitted to being a male prostitute or going both ways or some shit. After his Omar role I wasnt too surprised. No 100% strait man can play a homothug that well. Like Shadyville level of faggotry
:lol:

Right but shit I'll even say for a lot of them dudes....it usually be a one and done role. This dude has done this shit so many times especially on The Wire. And I'm not trying to typecast him but I thought I saw a interview with him saying he was a background dancer for Madonna or some shit. Then he gonna say he ain't gay man you shaking your ass to Madonna's fanbase you might as well be.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Right but shit I'll even say for a lot of them dudes....it usually be a one and done role. This dude has done this shit so many times especially on The Wire. And I'm not trying to typecast him but I thought I saw a interview with him saying he was a background dancer for Madonna or some shit. Then he gonna say he ain't gay man you shaking your ass to Madonna's fanbase you might as well be.
LOL nobody who Vogue’s for Madonna is a heterosexual

01-madonna-Vogue-lede.gif

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I know is I wanted to see what happened when Dee and Moms went back to Ardham. Last thing they showed on ep 4 and then ep5 we get the trip to fagville and tranny clubs when they coulda been showing that.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i've never watched either of them shows. glad i havent.
from the shit that i've been reading in here, it changed my mind about wanting to at all.