Lovecraft Country - HBO series Official Thread - Premieres August

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Actress Jamie Chung (from the spaceship intro in episode 1) featured in the promo for next week's episode ...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Actress Jamie Chung (from the spaceship intro in episode 1) featured in the promo for next week's episode ...

I’d suck her asshole like an everlasting gobstopper

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I’d suck her asshole like an everlasting gobstopper

thumb3_jamie_chung_6cd8a4.jpg
thumb3_jamie_chung_f98544.jpg

thumb3_Chung-Sin-City-A-Dame-to-Kill-For_751821.jpg
thumb3_Chung-INow-HD-s-02.jpg

402_1000.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
not exactly. after she found out that she was underqualified she went at her. i am not saying it is right. but if she felt she was on her level she would have acted differently.

I know i agree but she could have left that petty aside she was so filled with anger and directed at the girl who again was HIRED . She was essentially an innocent and as we seen ? Was suffering greatly every day at Ruby dream job. And at That point Ruby knew that.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
WHY, WHY, WHY did they have to fuck up this series with that Gay Shit. I cant watch it anymore. I am not homophobic, I am just tired of it being crammed in my face all the time, TV series, commercials, Movies etc.
I agree 100%... I'm looking at the show, then I'm like, "What's with all of this gay shit?" It's like they just threw that shit in just to throw it in. How the Hell drag queens fit the story?

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree 100%... I'm looking at the show, then I'm like, "What's with all of this gay shit?" It's like they just threw that shit in just to throw it in. How the Hell drag queens fit the story?

That's how you know! They throw in shit that's got Nothing to do with the plot. Shit is ridiculous. I'm still gonna watch; I hope that in your face shit was one and done.

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care I fast forward through all of the gay scenes but I looked at a video on YouTube and their explanation was the whole episode was about being comfortable in your own skin ruby as herself Montrose as a fag "caterpillars and butterflies" this was the first time Montrose was really who he was out in the open.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't care I fast forward through all of the gay scenes but I looked at a video on YouTube and their explanation was the whole episode was about being comfortable in your own skin ruby as herself Montrose as a fag "caterpillars and butterflies" this was the first time Montrose was really who he was out in the open.
they could have use dialogue for montrose more talking less showing

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
They could have done it the same without homie filling his palm with spit, or the blowjob sounds.

When Tic was banging Leti you didn't get any fucking extras, why such an emphasis on Frutopia?

I really hope they leave this shit out in the future.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Bull shit. Tranny parties during that era? HBO ain't shit.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think that was a thing then. She's built like any Domestic Worker of the day, hence William putting her in that maid's outfit, and they would rather have a Mammy type than a Jezebel body running around like Leti.

i feel you but your actually making my point for me lol... the only thing the girl had on Ruby was body type. It was a high end department store like a Niemans or Saks where image is everything. And this was pre work discrimination era. No way in hell was they finna have her thick ass on the sales floor, which is why she was sick to her stomach in the maid uniform. Because that’s all she was ever prolly viewed as, a Mammie

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
i feel you but your actually making my point for me lol... the only thing the girl had on Ruby was body type. It was a high end department store like a Niemans or Saks where image is everything. And this was pre work discrimination era. No way in hell was they finna have her thick ass on the sales floor, which is why she was sick to her stomach in the maid uniform. Because that’s all she was ever prolly viewed as, a Mammie
Yeah, but she's also overqualified to be a Sales Associate, probably more so than most of the White women throughout the whole store. White Pride is fragile. Besides, they used to have Aunt Jemima in stores and at events to hawk pancake mix.

I don't know for sure that her being heavy was more detrimental than her resume was. :dunno:

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

and its proably why his dad was overly obessive to him as kid and why he had so much anger he manifested on Tic when he was a kid
its proably also further evidence that Tic aint his kid.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, but she's also overqualified to be a Sales Associate, probably more so than most of the White women throughout the whole store. White Pride is fragile. Besides, they used to have Aunt Jemima in stores and at events to hawk pancake mix.

I don't know for sure that her being heavy was more detrimental than her resume was. :dunno:

i think it had to be
cause otherwise why was the less qualified skinner black chick hired instead of her?

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but the fact that he damn near raped ole girl in the alley, was pretty much confirmation that the weight. He tried to parlay himself into the pussy with the token black hire.

the aunt jemima at the grocery store vs ruby at Niemans furthers my point again. Same reason all flight attendants back then were practically super models. Big girls weren’t seen as desirable back then, only as Mammie or Aunt Jemima

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
That actor that plays dude's dad is GAF, dude star in a lot of movies that have him involved with gay shit. I remember he did an interview saying he ain't gay but I think he seek out to play gay characters.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That actor that plays dude's dad is GAF, dude star in a lot of movies that have him involved with gay shit. I remember he did an interview saying he ain't gay but I think he seek out to play gay characters.

He's probably getting tight-casted. Meaning since he became famous (Omar from Wire) as a gay actor, producers are comfortable giving him gay roles and he is comfortable accepting them.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Man as soon as I seen that shit...all I could think about was yall niggas was saying on here lol...Got damn Omar.

Other than that, seems like its starting to get good.

How much is Michael K.Williams getting played to play faggots? Better be NBA star money ifhe isn't really gay. Even then...eww.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
naw, that was her. and she got a nice lil bubble. that scene needed as much time as the objectionable content.

Me and my homie was just getting into a long philosophical debate about the lack of female nudity in mainstream Hollywood movies and shows and the era of #metoo and faggotism. I don't make that big a deal about it because naked bitches are accessible online. Jurnee getting naked was a pleasant surprise.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
You know that the manager and his ilk have preconceived notions about black women being "loose and easy." Those notions existed before the 1950s and still exist today.

Yet that's how a lot of black and latino men think about white women. Most of the bruthas and latino cats in my circle that fuck white bitches don't do it for status, they do it because they don't have work for the pussy.