Louisville Police and National Guard kill unarmed black local businessman David McAtee

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Don't rush to judgement" "There will be a full and through investigation into the cause of this tragedy " "Lets see where the facts lead us" "Marijuana was recovered from the victim's belongings" "Records show in 2001 he was involved in a civil disturbance" etc.....

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pro-white alert!

I would be shocked if you were not out there looting with the rest of the super-liberals, which are causing harm to the real people out there trying to progress and get things done.

pro-whites like you will also be the first in line once the reparations check is cut, unfortunately you may have a tough time qualifying :lol:

"Don't rush to judgement" "There will be a full and through investigation into the cause of this tragedy " "Lets see where the facts lead us" "Marijuana was recovered from the victim's belongings" "Records show in 2001 he was involved in a civil disturbance" etc.....

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black skin is the enemy.
This man let police eat free too.
You would think that the would know him and always hold him down.

Nope.

when you get in the slop with the swine, It can be hard to tell the difference.

RIP.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What does that mean? Who is the swine? Is that a back handed RIP?
If so no, need for that. Just say RIP.

when you get in the slop with the swine, It can be hard to tell the difference.

RIP.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right? All body cameras were not working??

I mean listen police are insanely criminal.

Out of all those cops no one wants to do the human thing for this man what was good to you.

This man fed the cops for free. This is how he goes out?

No freaking respect.

Cause of death: hypertension. The bullet had nothing to do with it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right? All body cameras were not working??

I mean listen police are insanely criminal.

Out of all those cops no one wants to do the human thing for this man what was good to you.

This man fed the cops for free. This is how he goes out?

No freaking respect.
That is what he said. Does he think that ambivalence helps him or not? Does he think folks will just okay that response?

How can you as a leader just say something like that? Make mayors criminally liable too. What a dumb fucking guy.

Jinx72

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
The bbq guy in Louisville was very respected by everyone including police. He would give the police free meals when they stopped by. This happened in a black part of the city, even a former police officer turned councilman (decessed friend) wants to know why there was such a huge police response to a peaceful hangout area. Police chief was fired today.

Jinx72

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
According to police, someone shot at them from a crowd of people. The police returned fire but shot the wrong person. The police don't know who shot at them. None of the police officers had their body cam on. Smh. The victim was shot trying to save a family member (I think granddaughter) was caught in the crossfire. No body cam again!!

Last edited:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pro-white alert!

I would be shocked if you were not out there looting with the rest of the super-liberals, which are causing harm to the real people out there trying to progress and get things done.

pro-whites like you will also be the first in line once the reparations check is cut, unfortunately you may have a tough time qualifying :lol:
You are such an idiot, the worst kind of idiot. You're the kind of idiot that knows absolutely nothing about anything, and still walks around with sacks of bullshit in each hand, flies swirling everywhere, but you beggin people to try your homemade, secret recipe, brown pudding, desert. Ever heard of satire. FOH.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Pro-white alert!

Something is legitimately wrong with you.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man wtf, this the other side of the protesting that have me worried.

the law enforcement officers know how to switch the stories to favor them.
Did someone actually shoot at them, possible but What happened to identifying your target....

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Porky Pig here is allegedly one of the cops who shot

kate-crews.JPG

wZUnHYi.jpg

Louisville cop in fatal shooting of David McAtee had mocked protester on Facebook

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why even require body cams, if the mofos can just turn them off?
Why even say this when 2 seconds ago a black woman was just killed wontonly in her home? Obviously, these elected officials are in on this sick joke. They say vote for them. But when you vote for them they have little interest in fighting the police union. Make cops criminally liable. Make mayors criminally liable. What Rahm Emmanuel did in Chicago is criminal. Make governors liable.