Los Angeles

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Club 333 Live
333 S. Boylston St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Pre-Grammy party. Gonna be a lotta fine hoes there tonight.

daman200

Rising Star
Registered
Im Coming to LA, Whats the new spots to check out? Looking for a reggae club and a nice hotel. Also a couple of food spots? Thanks FAM!!

PrettyToney

Star
Registered
Just got back from LA, and I had the time of my life...the spots I hit up were The Dime bar in Fairfax, Venice Beach, Hollywood & Highland, and Culver City.

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just got back from LA, and I had the time of my life...the spots I hit up were The Dime bar in Fairfax, Venice Beach, Hollywood & Highland, and Culver City.

did you do anything else except the clubs? if so, what other activities did you do?

PrettyToney

Star
Registered
did you do anything else except the clubs? if so, what other activities did you do?

Caught the sunset at Griffith Observatory (amazing)

Hollywood Blvd...jumpin just like Times Square or South Beach

Hit up Dave & Buster's on Highland...cool atmosphere, like a club

strolled on Venice Beach...saw some wild shit, and some fine ass, friendly women of all races

did a bus tour through Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Westwood

tried to get to the Staples Center for a Clippers game and the Getty Center, but neither happened...I'll do them both next trip

ate at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in Hollywood and Honey Kettle Chicken in Culver City...great food and atmosphere in both spots

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caught the sunset at Griffith Observatory (amazing)

Hollywood Blvd...jumpin just like Times Square or South Beach

Hit up Dave & Buster's on Highland...cool atmosphere, like a club

strolled on Venice Beach...saw some wild shit, and some fine ass, friendly women of all races

did a bus tour through Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Westwood

tried to get to the Staples Center for a Clippers game and the Getty Center, but neither happened...I'll do them both next trip

ate at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in Hollywood and Honey Kettle Chicken in Culver City...great food and atmosphere in both spots

I appreciate the detail, bro. Did you stay at a hotel? If so, which one? Think I might take a trip in a few weeks.

dray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonna be in San Diego and LA next week.

I need to know what spots are popping in LA on the weekend?

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I usually go to Stars in Gardena, but I moved out to the valley. Dames N Games ain't half bad.

ryodre2001

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm tired of going to these clubs in hollywood where nobody dances that much

Where can I go to grind on some booties? Like clubs where girls go out that wanna be sleazy hoes. Last place I hit up was Carbon in Culver City but it's too small and way too many dudes. Zanzibar in Santa Monica is cool but that shit can be a miss sometimes.

Also, any recommendations on brothels? I was hitting up GG Spa in Gardena for awhile but I wanna shop around.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump. I know covid got L.A mostly shutdown but I'll be visiting for the 1st time on the last weekend this month. Aside from the tourist spots like Venice Beach & Hollywood area, what are some good spots for me & my lady to hit up?

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bump. I know covid got L.A mostly shutdown but I'll be visiting for the 1st time on the last weekend this month. Aside from the tourist spots like Venice Beach & Hollywood area, what are some good spots for me & my lady to hit up?

the grove, Manhattan beach are my go tos. Venice is a one and done for me. Manhattan is easily my favorite beach when down there the parking is just a bitch

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Add Belmont Heights in Long Beach to your list. The restaurants and bars up and down Ocean Ave were still on and poppin.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Appreciate that! I'm out here now looking for a restaurant to hit up.

bossa nova is a must every time i hit LA. berri’s cafe, Dulans, roscoes on pico, howlin rays, ocean prime, crustaceans, preux & proper dtla, the coffee co, the nice guy

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
What are some cool parks to hit up? Is grand park and Griffith park still open rn?

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah all that.
Alright I live in the South Bay so forgive me if it seems a little tilted to the southern part of the city.

Hiking:
Del Cerro Park - its in Palos Verdes all the way down at the end of Crenshaw.

Runyon Cannon Park - this is where a lot of Hollywood folks take their hiking photos for the gram. I haven’t been in about 7 years but I remember the way down kind of kicked my ass.

Culver City Stairs - this is a nice spot to look at ass and get a good workout. Also there are some excellent views overlooking the city and Baldwin Hills once you get to the top. Its very active spot to go, especially when its hot.

Los Liones Trailhead - near Pacific Palisades. I discovered this place when the chick I met at the Veveu Cliqot event suggested we go there for our firs date. You want to park on the street near the Church of Latter Day Saints and start there. The first 45 min is a bitch but after you get through the narrow trail and trees, there are some nice views at the top overlooking the city. Not as good as Runyon though.

Walking/People Watching
Aviation Park aka Redondo Beach track - on Aviation and Manhattan. This is a spot I used to go run at. It be tons of folks out there, kids playing soccer, adults on the track, personal trainers getting the sessions on. I drive past there every morning and I see ass in spandex early getting it in. Lol

Wilson Park - in Torrance. Nice spacious area. People all over. I discovered this place in the height of the pandemic cause Redondo Beach track was closed.

Beach
Dockweiler Beach - I know folks in here are on Manhattan and all but if you want to go where OUR people are whether its a Labor day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, MLK, etc, this the place to be. Black folks set up shop here. I remember riding my bike down the strand one day and I saw a whole crowd of AKAs and Deltas.

Thats all I got for now.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HeathCliff never heard of Dockwieler Beach but I’ll fa sho be there when i head down May... I’ve been to Venice, Santa Monica, Redondo, Malibu and Manhattan. Everyttime I’ve been to Manhattan it’s been a mixed crowd

Last edited: