Los Angeles

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So you'd pick Montgomery Bay instead of Venice Beach for the weekend?

giphy.gif

Nigga who wouldn't?
I’m closer to montego Bay so yes I would do that. I was also addressing a resident of Cali who always tells me that he has access to a nice beach so he’d rather pay $6k a month for his mortgage to go to the beach over there.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m closer to montego Bay so yes I would do that. I was also addressing a resident of Cali who always tells me that he has access to a nice beach so he’d rather pay $6k a month for his mortgage to go to the beach over there.

Yeah I lived in Cali and the beaches aren't nice like that or a destination that we'd go to.

Now others might feel different but that's how I felt.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't been there yet. Would like to see what it's all about.

Planned suburban communities are more a West of the Mississippi thing. Urban Sprawl and unplanned development is the name of the game in Metro Atlanta.

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good day to go to Fox Hills, century City mall, Balwdin Hills mall, ladera heights, the stairs in Culver City, downtown culver city

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I haven't been there yet. Would like to see what it's all about.

Planned suburban communities are more a West of the Mississippi thing. Urban Sprawl and unplanned development is the name of the game in Metro Atlanta.
Honestly , stay home or go to the Caribbean. I’m still thinking of a way to write off this expensive mistake that I made.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That shit looks like the Pool house in Atlanta.
We don’t need all that space like down south because we do shit out doors here and enjoy the weather and out door activities. Y’all are so obsessed with having unnecessarily large homes . You don’t even use all that space it’s a waste and land here is a premium.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
MLK Parade was cool and I’m headed to the Peterson Auto museum now.
yo it was kinda disappointing compared to past years..maybe cuz it was a cloudy day..usually its more people..Leimert Park the same..kinda slow..glad you stopped by..I saw a lady from a while back that I was interested in..we exchanged info..so that was cool for me..had my smoke and lil few brews..seen some of the homies from way back..I had a decent time today..watching the Lakers now..yeah a cool vibe type of day...

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
@Teknique310 you need to come in here and let @jagu know about how the best architects all did their best work in LA when it comes to houses especially modern and contemporary houses. Just Hollywood Hills alone shits on all of ATL when it comes to architecture. LA and OC has more $100 mil+ homes than any other region in the country if you wanna go to the super high end. LA is the best city in the country to live if your net worth is $10 mil and up. NYC is the best city in the country if your net worth is under $10 mil

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Teknique310 you need to come in here and let @jagu know about how the best architects all did their best work in LA when it comes to houses especially modern and contemporary houses. Just Hollywood Hills alone shits on all of ATL when it comes to architecture. LA and OC has more $100 mil+ homes than any other region in the country if you wanna go to the super high end. LA is the best city in the country to live if your net worth is $10 mil and up. NYC is the best city in the country if your net worth is under $10 mil
There are some amazing construction work but the architecture isn’t mind blowing now. Let’s not get carried away.
I saw some homes built on a fucking cliff, held up by wooden beams. Now that’s some shit.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
So I’m here for the weekend. What a total let down.
Venice Beach? I’d rather fly to Montego Bay fir the weekend.
Beverly Hills? Nah I’m good with Buckhead.
I’m taking the first plane back to Atlanta tomorrow. I won’t even wait for my 2pm flight.
Lmaooooo LA is very ummm fake... got some bad ass broads there tho

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I’m here for the weekend. What a total let down.
Venice Beach? I’d rather fly to Montego Bay fir the weekend.
Beverly Hills? Nah I’m good with Buckhead.
I’m taking the first plane back to Atlanta tomorrow. I won’t even wait for my 2pm flight.

Brah....did you go to Santa Monica? What about Hollywood...slow down..GU

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man...get down on Sunset Blvd. and grab yourself a limo tour of the Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills. Be sure to get the limo and not that stupid ass double decker bus. Negotiate the price...have fun...take pictures.

Good start.... this right chea...GU

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
pop
L.A. and O.C. have more 100mill + homes because property values are artificially inflated. Them got damn 1200sq.ft shacks in El Segundo go for 3 to 500k.. :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
More like 800K but hey, should have bought in 20 years ago. Pops 3 Bedroom 1500 sq ft in Inglewood is worth about 600k and he only paid like 22K for it.
pop
L.A. and O.C. have more 100mill + homes because property values are artificially inflated. Them got damn 1200sq.ft shacks in El Segundo go for 3 to 500k.. :lol:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I been in Manhattan for the last damn near week and I feel the exact opposite.

Forgot how much I love NYC.
You got a air b&b of christopher street! Stop flexing like you been in the streets.... you booed up with ya man friend. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We don’t need all that space like down south because we do shit out doors here and enjoy the weather and out door activities. Y’all are so obsessed with having unnecessarily large homes . You don’t even use all that space it’s a waste and land here is a premium.
Yea.. Fuck all that property.. and land.. and value for your dollar... and big ass house... Who needs it when you can overpay for small homes built on faultlines and in path of next years raging brush fires..... :lol: