Los Angeles

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Every1 doesn't have the same dream... I couldn't imagine living in a quiet ass place with nobody around where all you do is hear birds chirping and insects... Where clubs close at 2 am..99 percent of restaurants are close by 1.. You got to drive miles just to hit a gas station if you want a bag of chips at 3am... It's why I never could imagine living in the country... But to some people that s great... Everybody ain't the same.. So if some people say they don't want to live by a beach it's possible

A beach in Cali is not like a beach in the Bahamas or some shit you surrounded by big city life. You can drive a few miles to that shit. I don’t go to clubs and all that shit hardly . I don’t need all that in my back yard

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Got dayum...
:yes:

Lgnkiw.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A beach in Cali is not like a beach in the Bahamas or some shit you surrounded by big city life. You can drive a few miles to that shit. I don’t go to clubs and all that shit hardly . I don’t need all that in my back yard
you don't go to clubs yet it's a multi-billion dollar bizz which means obviously somebody is... Like I said everybody dream ain't the same... Some people want that club life some people dont... Some people like being in the center where things are moving and shaking some people like isolation and quiteness... Neither is right or wrong it all depends on the person... As I said some people don't want to live near the beach... Hell believe it or not some people love the cold and winter and like snowy mountains

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
you don't go to clubs yet it's a multi-billion dollar bizz which means obviously somebody is... Like I said everybody dream ain't the same... Some people want that club life some people dont... Some people like being in the center where things are moving and shaking some people like isolation and quiteness... Neither is right or wrong it all depends on the person... As I said some people don't want to live near the beach... Hell believe it or not some people love the cold and winter and like snowy mountains
Being on the beach in Cali ain’t isolation. And clubs are for people under 30 .

imagereader.aspx

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Being on the beach in Cali ain’t isolation. And clubs are for people under 30 .

imagereader.aspx
The convo went over your head I see.. I'm not talking about the beach I'm talking about various diff type of environments and lifestyles... What may be great to you maybe wack to others or not them... When I said isolation I was clearly talking about some country side like Ohio or Nebraska where there juss trees, fields, quiteness... Nothing about a beach says isolation being that large groups of people navigate to that area... Beaches, mountains, deserts, woods/forest , jungles, cities , etc are diff environments that people live in not everyone enjoys all those individual location, what works for 1 person works for others

As far as the club comment that must be a cali thing cause in NYC they got spots that cater to every demographic

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I mean that's awesome for your dad but you can't buy shit in the rear view fam
That's why me and the wife grabbed a few things after the last crash, plus I still own my Fathers and my Great grandfathers houses in LA. Hold onto property in places like California and no matter how much you want that Bentley or yacht don't borrow against it for depreciating assets.

I live in Texas and have a cool house there, but no ocean, hail storms, tornadoes and redneck christian Trumpers aren't better than earthquakes, smog and rainbow CAC's.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Yea.. Fuck all that property.. and land.. and value for your dollar... and big ass house... Who needs it when you can overpay for small homes built on faultlines and in path of next years raging brush fires..... :lol:
Earthquakes ain't nothing but a house party with no music.

You can't even get Dijon mustard in some of them backwoods ass places.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The convo went over your head I see.. I'm not talking about the beach I'm talking about various diff type of environments and lifestyles... What may be great to you maybe wack to others or not them... When I said isolation I was clearly talking about some country side like Ohio or Nebraska where there juss trees, fields, quiteness... Nothing about a beach says isolation being that large groups of people navigate to that area... Beaches, mountains, deserts, woods/forest , jungles, cities , etc are diff environments that people live in not everyone enjoys all those individual location, what works for 1 person works for others

As far as the club comment that must be a cali thing cause in NYC they got spots that cater to every demographic
Ain’t shit in NY you can’t find out here other than bad weather and mad rats. I’m not even sure your point. Nobody talking about the country and what niggas over 30 look like hanging out in clubs? We got lounges and shit for that. Fuck a club.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ain’t shit in NY you can’t find out here other than bad weather and mad rats. I’m not even sure your point. Nobody talking about the country and what niggas over 30 look like hanging out in clubs? We got lounges and shit for that. Fuck a club.
Damn dude you getting all emotional.. I just said everybody ain't got the same dreams and don't want to live in certain parts.. Some nigs hate the city, some nigs hate the country, some nigs hate the mountains, than some people love them... You don't like clubbing just cause you don't like it don't mean it wrong... Some nigs love being vegan some people couldn't imagine juss eating plants... You do know everybody ain't a hip hop fan, or pop fan right? Diff strokes for diff folks... As far as people over 30 that s easy.. People that like to dance, people that enjoy music, people that like fun vibes, people that are social drinkers, people that enjoy hookah.. You do know strip clubs are considered clubs to right? That would be filled with lots of 30 + yr old people... Where do entertainers go to relax oh yeah clubs a lot of them 30+, they got all kinda spots for people with certain income brackets and guess what there 30+, they have day parties, rooftop parties, bbqs catering to over 30+ crowd, I guess 30+ yr people can't go to pool parties either.. Guess once you hit 30 you should lock yourself in the house and wait till you die smh.. You shouldn't hang at the beach either cause people might throw a party and you know 30 yr olds shouldn't have fun... Stay home, read books, play videogames , and wait till the grim reaper shows up

Just peeped you said lounges which literally is a smaller club... There's really no difference between the 2 but a name ... It's like saying gourmet... That s hit really means nothing but if you say it people will pay more for it... Lounge and clubs are in the same category

Last edited: