Los Angeles

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I’m here for the weekend. What a total let down.
Venice Beach? I’d rather fly to Montego Bay fir the weekend.
Beverly Hills? Nah I’m good with Buckhead.
I’m taking the first plane back to Atlanta tomorrow. I won’t even wait for my 2pm flight.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I’m taking the first plane back to Atlanta tomorrow. I won’t even wait for my 2pm flight.
Sounds like you where star struck and got let down

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
What a total let down. I’m taking the first
plane back to Atlanta tomorrow.
I won’t even wait for my 2pm flight.

20wxeb.gif

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Where did you get that from? I was referring to the homes.
You didnt indicate that in your first post though.

FWIW - Last year we spent some time in Austin, TX - Some really nice houses out there on hills. They need more street lights on those winding roads though.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Roscoe's lol...but forreal LA got some cool ass folk..at least where the mexicos haven't infiltrated lol

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nobody from Atlanta should be talking about houses in Cali. Atlanta is home of the generic cookie cutter house where entire neighborhoods are planned to all look the same with minor changes and no views. Blasphemy . Ain’t nowhere in Atlanta can fuck with the Hollywood Hills, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Westwood and a shit load of other neighborhoods. You wildin

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nobody from Atlanta should be talking about houses in Cali. Atlanta is home of the generic cookie cutter house where entire neighborhoods are planned to all look the same with minor changes and no views. Blasphemy . Ain’t nowhere in Atlanta can fuck with the Hollywood Hills, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood, Westwood and a shit load of other neighborhoods. You wildin
Talkin out the side of ya neck....
https://www.atlantafinehomes.com/eng/sales/buckhead-atlanta-ga-usa

Last edited:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I’m headed there now. It might save the trip.
That'll be a good thing to see..all our people will be out there..the parade starts at 11 am to 1 pm..afterwards..head over to Leimert Park..they usually have live performances from certain artist..KJLH will be there live..one of oldest radio stations..I think they might have food trucks..cool vibe..nobody really trips as far as fights..there will be a hood presence but no fighting or dumb shit...

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m here at the Viceroy in Beverly Hills , Doc.
But really if this is what you’ve always talked about , I’m not impressed.
Man...get down on Sunset Blvd. and grab yourself a limo tour of the Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills. Be sure to get the limo and not that stupid ass double decker bus. Negotiate the price...have fun...take pictures.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know you not talking. Them brolic ass NY bitches y’all see daily.
Brolic buns yes I am.. Best Dominican chicks hands down, best Colombians hands down, best Puerto Rican hand down, prob the best West Indian chicks hand down...african, afro American our chicks killing the game.. The urban magazine model game was built on NYC chicks back always remember that

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You wilding

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So you'd pick Montgomery Bay instead of Venice Beach for the weekend?

giphy.gif

Nigga who wouldn't?