Looks Like We Might See Another SERENA & VENUS Wimbledon Final

Scorsese

Banned
Right Now VENUS Is Killin Some Chick In Her Semifinals Match... Hopefully SERENA Dont Choke In Her Match...

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Scorsese

Banned
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I wuz wondering the same thing if it wasn't u then the OP is getting mystery love or trying to draw attention.

Here's the final word:

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/index.html

Yeah I 5 Starred My Self To Bring Attention To The Thread... Its Seems Like When 1 Of The Williams Sisters Win It All The Media Dont Cover It... Its Like They For Got VENUS Just Won It In 2006...

They Get No Love From The Tennis Media...

Plus This Is Rare To Get 2 Blood Sisters In The Finals..
I Think They Was The Only Ones To Do It Once Before

keysersoze

Star
Registered
Yeah I 5 Starred My Self To Bring Attention To The Thread... Its Seems Like When 1 Of The Williams Sisters Win It All The Media Dont Cover It... Its Like They For Got VENUS Just Won It In 2006...

I'm cool with this being 5 stared - That would be an amazing match up - seeing those 2 go at it ... last time was 2003. Been a long time comming... also looking forward to a Nadal & Federer matchup.

Tennis is the Shiet! :dance:

BigDogg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It deserves five stars. I don't think the William Sisters ever get enough credit for what they do on the court. They are the two most dominant female tennis players of the last decade!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
It deserves five stars. I don't think the William Sisters ever get enough credit for what they do on the court. They are the two most dominant female tennis players of the last decade!

they will when they get shot:smh::hmm:

followup

BGOL Investor
^^^:lol:^^^

I'm cool with this being 5 stared - That would be an amazing match up - seeing those 2 go at it ... last time was 2003. Been a long time comming... also looking forward to a Nadal & Federer matchup.

Tennis is the Shiet! :dance:
:yes:

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor

PROPZ THO....JUST A LIL FUNNY HOW IT STARTED WITH 3 VIEWS ONE REPLY AND 5 STARS:D

REALTALK THO KEEP DOIN WUT U DO CAUSE IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT SERENA & VENUS ABOUT TO DO IT AGAIN... I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN:yes:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
BLACK men on BGOL havre always hated the Williams Sisters (two of the greatest sports figures of the last decade, and of all-time), so they really shouldn't be bothering to comment on (AND TAKE "black" PRIDE IN) their AMAZING 10-year-run of accomplishments. Stick to commenting on RAP feuds between overgrown adolescents and the size of women's asses. Stuff they actually know (and care) about.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Serena wins!
serena-williams.jpg

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yes, but, they give all there success (money and pussy) to white guys; so who cares??????? I was down when they first won a major, but that's it.

Okay! Okay! Okay! you said the same this earlier (post # 9):confused: I'll tell them that you disapprove of their white boyfriends!:(

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Is the final Saturday or Sunday? I wanta make sure that I set aside time to watch all the tittay and ass shaking...:cool:
885.jpg