'Log off! Log off!' teacher orders students when sexual assault livestreamed during first grader's remote learning class

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
cc3c94d49687ddf304cc339678289704

Deanese Williams-Harris and Rosemary Sobol, Chicago Tribune
Sat, October 17, 2020, 1:27 PM MST

CHICAGO — An 18-year-old man out on bond for a gun case was held without bail after he livestreamed himself during a sexual act with a 7-year-old first grader on break from her Chicago Public Schools remote learning class on Thursday prosecutors said.
Catrell A. Walls, of the West Chesterfield neighborhood on the South Side, was arrested Thursday afternoon shortly after 3:30 p.m., after he was seen molesting the girl, police said.
Walls, charged with predatory criminal sexual assault of a victim under 13 years old, appeared for a bond hearing Saturday afternoon before Judge Charles Beach.
Police were made aware of the attack when the girl’s teacher saw it on a computer screen during a Google classroom e-learning session.

Walls showed complete disregard of children and a “wanton callousness for human life,” Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Andreana Turano told Beach.
In addition to Thursday afternoon’s incident, which alarmed multiple students who viewed it and were heard asking, “What’s going on, what’s happening?” the victim told authorities Walls has a history of sexually assaulting her, for the last year, Turano said.
The victim initially said Walls “just hit her” and said it was a “secret,” Turano told Beach.
“The victim disclosed ‘he made me put my lips on (him) and this has happened before, and I don’t want my daddy to know, it’s a secret,”‘ Turano said, quoting the victim.
This was broadcast in the daytime on a website accessible to many young students, while the girl was on a break from the class during a time when her teacher asked the students to turn off their cameras and mute themselves.
The 7-year-old muted herself but did not turn off the camera. When the teacher saw them performing oral sex, she repeatedly ordered all the students to log off and then called out the victim’s name and told her to turn off the camera.
“She saw the defendant close the computer,” Turano said.
The teacher called the police, the school principal and the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. Officers went to the victim’s location, and Walls was arrested after she identified him.
While being taken into custody, Walls began crying and said, “I don’t know why,” said Turano, adding he also said, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”
Walls is a senior in high school and plans on finishing, said his lawyer. He works 40 hours a week, sometimes six days a week, in construction; has “extensive family ties,” including several siblings and other relatives; and is not a flight risk.
Walls has no history of sexual crimes, or violent crimes, his attorney said, adding Walls has been diagnosed with a disorder that impairs his ability to control his impulses and concentration, said the lawyer, calling it “somewhat of a disability.”
Beach, before ordering no bail for Walls, said he had several reasons he made that decision, the first being Walls was “currently on bail for a felony offense.”
Additionally, the crime was “broadcast on video … multiple people saw it, including the teacher,” Beach said.
The judge also noted that the victim’s outcry was “immediate” to the principal of her school and others, and Walls made an “admission,” said the judge.
During an unrelated news conference on Friday, Chicago Public Schools CEO Janice Jackson called the situation “disturbing.”
Jackson said the district in recent years has increased supports for students who experience sexual assault or harm, and teachers or counselors are often the first to identify an issue a student is facing.
“We provide a lot of basic needs for our students, and safety is one of them,” Jackson said.
“DCFS has already reported a dramatic decrease in the number of cases reported. … We know these things have not stopped occurring, but what has happened is there are fewer watchful eyes looking at students, connecting with students to make sure that they’re safe.”
Walls was arrested late one recent evening with a loaded Glock handgun, Turano said, and he was charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, a pending case that is up for arraignment Nov. 30th.
Walls will be back in court on the sexual assault case Oct. 19.
———
(Chicago Tribune reporter Hannah Leone contributed.)
———
©2020 Chicago Tribune

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Where is his picture and how did he have access to a young child...

Baby girl talkin bout I don't want my father to know

No baby girl your father MUST know..

I wish pa dukes knew before dem boys got called

Picture at link.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like they said the sexual assaults, child abuse, and domestic violence went up since the covid.. cause all the predators that live at home or nearby have easier access to would be victims... 1 of the very dark sides of this covid shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No safety tips for him... just stabbed that nig everyday with a sharp toothbrush for the rest of his life..he needs lots of pain and suffering

At this point there are no safety tips

Just karma

Whatever he did to baby girl will be

Done to him tenfold...

I hope baby girl was psychologically saved in time

Zoom is exposing a lot of society's fuckery they say

This is the age if exposure...

Everything in the dark will be coming to light...

That's why we finding out about this being our land

And we are the true Americans

Cacs could never ever be American

Only what they are and thats hybrid European. Because Moors were the original Europeans too

Its coming out they stole all our gold

I digress....

Yea that zoom shit exposed this cac teacher...

Disrespecting George Floyd..moms saw that shit and checked that teacher hard...

This teacher was on point...

Glad she was aware enough to stop this

Sickening act....

The only thing that pisses me off is that cac boy that literally

Raped a baby and got off because

The pedo judge felt sorry for him

Of course the baby victim was one of us

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How?!?!?!? He needs to die

Lots of pedos in power..

Most folks don't realize how much power the Vatican

Has over America..just look at how many of these

Sell out USA politicians go over there and bow down to their pope..

And we KNOW how the Vatican protects child rapist...

We just don't comprehend how much power they wield over

Usa

China slowly changing that tho...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@tallblacknyc

This that bullshit I was talking about

These pedos be needing street justice
What the fuck!!! The guy who watched and recorded the abuse was referred to as a second man. no mention of his name or if he was even charged with anything. These two fucking pedo's raped and recorded a two year old kid and someone is worried about what hardship the rapist went through in his life that made him pedo at such a young age. Man, just fucking blow this planet up and start over from scratch. Also fuck all the assholes involved for making me feel the tiniest bit of sympathy for the Black pedo because he's going to have the book thrown at him while the white ones won't face justice until they get caught again, which means another child has to be molested.

Last edited:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Some people today are giving "stupid" a whole new meaning, rewriting dictionaries everywhere. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck!!! The guy who watched and recorded the abuse was referred to as a second man. no mention of his name or if he was even charged with anything. These two fucking pedo's raped and recorded a two year old kid and someone is worried about what hardship the rapist went through in his life that made him pedo at such a young age. Man, just fucking blow this planet up and start over from scratch. Also fuck all the assholes involved for making me feel the tiniest bit of sympathy for the Black pedo because he's going to have the book thrown at him while the white ones won't face justice until they get caught again, which means another child has to be molested.

Welcome to a cac Christian society let

By the Vatican

They been raping our children in the name of THEIR satanic god for centuries...

Hiding behind the church and Jesus

Its those Christian charities and adoption agencies

That are the resource for a lot human trafficking

That takes place to the tune of over tens of thousands every year never to be seen again..

They been waging war on us moors and

Hiding behind Christianity which they use to hide their Satanism

Catholic church guilty

Too many of our preachers are nothing but lapdog Masonic bitch boys

That know the truth and joined our enemy...

In raping our children and stealing our gold and resources

Waging biological war on us

(Which is backfiring on them...)

And calling it a pandemic...

But our blood type O

Was slept on hard..

Everything they do backfires

But I digress...

Yes we have to see through the mind fuckery..

And realize we are under attack..

And its all because

We don't know our power lies dormant within us

Waiting to be unleashed..

But our goddesses are too busy praying

To their gods..faggy lookin hybrid europeans

While they worship our antcestors

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Prosecutors said Walls broke out in tears and told officers, “I don’t know why, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

Walls is a senior in high school and has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, which impairs his ability to control his impulses, his defense attorney said.

The 18-year-old had been out of jail on bond following a previous felony charge of unlawful use of a weapon, prosecutors said. "

This boy is in for a world of pain when he get locked up.....on a child assault ....when he get to the bing, cats going to turn him inside out if not straight merc his ass.