LMAO...Wilt did not give a fuck

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Racism,class-ism...being as skinny as he was and tall he was always looked at I be during those times "He's a Giant","He's not normal" I could just imagine the ignorant shit that was said.

Today it's more normal to see someone 6'6 and above...I know a white guy 7'2 and can't play basketball but it doesn't stop people from assuming he does or has.He steps into the place all eyes on him,people rudely asking him is he famous,people walking pass him trying to make his face out just to see if he's a college or nba player.

People ask him "What size shoe you wear?" and his reply "Are you going to buy me a pair???"

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That lanky goof couldn't fight
Just one of the crazy stories about how strong he was. :lol:

The Los Angeles Times on Feb. 26, 1981, recalled that Wilt Chamberlain “dislocated the shoulder of the powerful Gus Johnson when he blocked one of Gus' dunks.”

The Philadelphia Inquirer on Oct. 26, 1986, got the scoop from Billy Cunningham, who witnessed the event: "It was Gus against Wilt," Cunningham said. "Gus went in to dunk, and Wilt caught the ball, threw Gus to the floor, and they had to take Gus off the floor with a dislocated shoulder."
source

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Just one of the crazy stories about how strong he was. :lol:

The Los Angeles Times on Feb. 26, 1981, recalled that Wilt Chamberlain “dislocated the shoulder of the powerful Gus Johnson when he blocked one of Gus' dunks.”

The Philadelphia Inquirer on Oct. 26, 1986, got the scoop from Billy Cunningham, who witnessed the event: "It was Gus against Wilt," Cunningham said. "Gus went in to dunk, and Wilt caught the ball, threw Gus to the floor, and they had to take Gus off the floor with a dislocated shoulder."
source
I've actually heard Wilt used to hold back on blocks because he knew he could break a person's hand virtually every time.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've actually heard Wilt used to hold back on blocks because he knew he could break a person's hand virtually every time.

Another time, Wilt broke an opponent's toe with a dunk. Wilt dunked one time and the ball hit the foot of Hall of Famer Johnny "Red" Kerr with such force that he broke it.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Another time, Wilt broke an opponent's toe with a dunk. Wilt dunked one time and the ball hit the foot of Hall of Famer Johnny "Red" Kerr with such force that he broke it.

The man was a serious problem.