Lizzo Out There Looking Sexy Trying To Get Y'all To Vote... Is She Now Fuckable?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I want a love as strong as Lizzos heels.
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

HRBIa9.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She letting a lot of wide body bitches down.
:crymeariver:“Thought we was all gon have asthma together. “

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Nope. But who knows after a Fifth of something....a few lines of coke...some crack cocaine....weed....at least a few 12 packs of beer.....some bad lifechanging news....my last day on earth.....pauses......longer pause..... :rolleyes2: Nah man. I'll let yall have that. It's all you playa!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yep, I said she's looking sexy... Don't you catz come hating.... fat chicks sometimes need loving too.... :lol:

121623473_4074656012549514_785260156063265283_o.jpg
Hell no.... :puke: .... her upper arms look like the thighs of a fat 5 year old..... but there will be some fat chasers up in here, I'm sure.... someone will say "How much is she paying?"

Nope. But who knows after a Fifth of something....a few lines of coke...some crack cocaine....weed....at least a few 12 packs of beer.....some bad lifechanging news....my last day on earth.....pauses......longer pause..... :rolleyes2: Nah man. I'll let yall have that. It's all you playa!
Ur gonna need a fifth of a crate of whiskey to start with.....:lol:

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She been fuckable. Look at all these dudes on here talking bout smashing Pinky still. Lizzo look better than Pinky at this point. :lol:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
under certain situations shes fuckable like its last call and no one else is available,dick really hard and need a bj,drunk as hell,high as hell,she breaks off that cash homie these are all acceptable reasons

:smh::smh::smh:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I need some improvement and I say keep going. Shes vegan and she works out so instear of hating let's encourage her.

*big mamas house soundtrack plays in the backround

"Go big girl watchu gone do go go big girl......."

ME cheering* "GO BIG BITCH GO BIG BITCH GO.....!!!!!!!"