Little Girl Auditions For Fox News.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you need a poster to state that your life matters, you have already lost.
Some use posters some use
61ufTdrJs6L._AC_SL1001_.jpg
s

take your pick. The latter is probably more effective.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reminds me of this BLM routine.

I boils my blood when I hear black comedians joke around about race to damn near all white audiences, then to hear them laugh.

It's like every black comedian uses that as their go to topic for laughs.

As if there is something really funny about race relations in this country.

As if BLM is a joke or something.

Think about it... your life matters is funny to a CAC.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I boils my blood when I hear black comedians joke around about race to damn near all white audiences, then to hear them laugh.

I couldn't agree more. Those asswipe black comedians like Jimmy Walker, George Wallace, Steve Harvey, Eddie Griffin, Lavell Crawford and the biggest coon on TV right now Kenan Thompson who bitch about being stereotyped and then in their act proceed to pull out every demeaning black stereotype they can just for some cheap laughs from white folk and self-hating Kneegros can go fuck themselves. :angry:

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What exactly was the point of this post? Am I supposed to give the lil cac props for a fake post racism rant ghostwritten by Ben Shapiro? You niggas politics are all over the place.

There is no way a nine-year-old wrote that statement, and if she did, there is no way she has been shown the pros and cons of her statement.
But more importantly, the OP gets it from a racist pig's Twitter feed, which links it to a Wordpress "News" site which was created in September 2020 four days ago. It got picked up by The Daily Mail Online today.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Why do you guys believe I support this?

Just asking presumption-based questions.
The use of the word "obliterates" in the title activated a certain response mechanism.

Perhaps had you written "Sean Hannity's 9-year old daughter goes on tirade lambasting school board" it might have triggered a different response.

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just asking presumption-based questions.
The use of the word "obliterates" in the title activated a certain response mechanism.

Perhaps had you wrote "Sean Hannity's 9-year old daughter goes on tirade lambasting school board" might triggered a different response.
My fault, I just copied the title of the article.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor