Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

tumblr_pgnsct1ALt1rz6nr6o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Genesiswiz

not the little wizard
BGOL Investor
Lisa Raye has been VISUALLY perfect for a long time for me. And you posted the nicest pics of her that I've seen. The other chick didn't stand a chance. Mouse at a cat festival

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Body- Lisa.
Beauty- Tie.
Sexiness- Tie.
Personality- Eva.

Winner: Eva.
In this case, it all comes down to who I could get along with better, based on personality.
To me; Lisa Rae has always come across as being a vain, selfish and self centered actress who never reached "A list" status like Halle or Sanaa, or even "B-list" like Vivica.
Her one primary success (The Player's Club) established her in "Urban Hollywood" but with her type of personality, she has painted herself into a corner as a one trick pony based on her looks. :dunno:

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Body- Lisa.
Beauty- Tie.
Sexiness- Tie.
Personality- Eva.

Winner: Eva.
In this case, it all comes down to who I could get along with better, based on personality.
To me; Lisa Rae has always come across as being a vain, selfish and self centered actress who never reached "A list" status like Halle or Sanaa, or even "B-list" like Vivica.
Her one primary success (The Player's Club) established her in "Urban Hollywood" but with her type of personality, she has painted herself into a corner as a one trick pony based on her looks. :dunno:

Ok you have Lisa Raye, a D-list actress who thinks she's an A-list Oscar winner and you have Eva Mendes who is a known coke head with a nice personality. Normally I would go with Eva but Lisa Raye's body puts most of the young girls to shame. I just can't stand Lisa Raye's attitude. I think if you brought Lisa Raye to you parent's home, she would insult you mother's cooking and say out loud this isn't cooked right. I'm going with Lisa Raye, it would be a one time thing with her and I would move on to Eva Mendes.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok you have Lisa Raye, a D-list actress who thinks she's an A-list Oscar winner and you have Eva Mendes who is a known coke head with a nice personality. Normally I would go with Eva but Lisa Raye's body puts most of the young girls to shame. I just can't stand Lisa Raye's attitude. I think if you brought Lisa Raye to you parent's home, she would insult you mother's cooking and say out loud this isn't cooked right. I'm going with Lisa Raye, it would be a one time thing with her and I would move on to Eva Mendes.

Eva is a former coke user who is now the mother of 2 children with longtime love Ryan Gosling.
Whereas Lisa Raye is a two time divorcee who can't hang on to a man. Even when he's the royal ruler of his own damn country.

(Plus: Eva openly admitted she likes to take it in the ass. WINNER!!!!!) :D:D:D

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eva is a former coke user who is now the mother of 2 children with longtime love Ryan Gosling.
Whereas Lisa Raye is a two time divorcee who can't hang on to a man. Even when he's the royal ruler of his own damn country.

You make a good point about Eva, she's reformed and she a follower of ZOD. Dammit I'm changing my vote and going with Eva.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Always wondered why yall cared about somebody's personal life when he makes the threads based on looks

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Always wondered why yall cared about somebody's personal life when he makes the threads based on looks
Sometimes personality is too strong to ignore. A chick can look at you and smile and change your whole perception of her looks...or...she can turn her nose up and scoff and make you hate the ground she walks on. Human attraction is a little more complicated than just physical attributes.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sometimes personality is too strong to ignore. A chick can look at you and smile and change your whole perception of her looks...or...she can turn her nose up and scoff and make you hate the ground she walks on. Human attraction is a little more complicated than just physical attributes.
Yeah but we don't know any of these chicks

If it's a close race then I'd understand but I see ppl go into a chick's personality when it's clear she so much more attractive than the other chick

I know its 2 different things but I remember listening to espn radio and this guy saying most of the personalities here that u think are nice ppl are really asshole and most of the ppl u think assholes are the nicest ppl u'd ever meet he was like that's why I stay away from the ppl who seem like they got their shit together and all jolly because they always end up letting me down

We don't know these hoes I'm basing everything how attractive they are that's why I think it's hilarious when ppl in here saying they'd wife a bitch just off her pix

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're utilizing the exact same energy you used to ask the question, I suppose... :dunno:
Besides; it's all done in fun, lighten up pal... ;)

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
I have to go with Ms.Raye we have been married since players club hit theaters she just don't know it yet

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Eva seem like a cool ass chick....but looks wise this is no contest...Liss Raye phat for real,.. not camera adds 10 pounds Hollywood phat