Lionel Richie (Age 71) With Girlfriend Lisa Parigi (Age 30).....

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5b62e6f1cee5d.jpg

Lionel's net worth is over $200 million dollars he's straight.
I'd do the same if I was his age and had his type of money.
But I'll be damn if I'm going to carry your shopping bags when you're

40 years younger than me.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
It's crazy how black folk have been tricked by white women and western society into thinking that an older man dating a younger woman is bad. Men and women are biologically designed different. Additionally, it's interesting that women talk this hypergamy stuff, but do not understand that the men they say they want usually do not exist younger than 40.

I'm older than my wife. If a situation was to arise where I need a new companion, I sure ain't looking for some old chick. Nope.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lionel: didn’t I show you nigs I like young pussy 30+ yrs ago

Dat nikka was in a high school hallway pleading:
“Helloooo? Is it me you’re looking for??”
Wild Sus.
That whole video cracked me up.. from the way how it opened,like it was a soap opera coming back from a commercial break :lol: to the bit at 1:50 where he turned the corner in the hall like he was Michael Myers :roflmao2:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This shit traumatized me and gave me nightmares when I was little. :lol:

2B2534E700000578-3186886-image-m-82_1438859263551.jpg
Lmaoooooo... this comment had me crying.. I know we as kids all had that 1 or more weird things that freaked us out but this the first time hearing this sculpture being 1 of them.. I’m just imagining a lil kid watching this vid like man what a great song than her turning the sculpture around and instant fear and screaming from the same kid..mommy I don’t like Lionel Richie no more lmaoooo... having nightmares of something at the door knocking when you open it up the back of the head facing you than it turns around and goes helloooo and you wake up screaming lol..damn you richie

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how black folk have been tricked by white women and western society into thinking that an older man dating a younger woman is bad. Men and women are biologically designed different. Additionally, it's interesting that women talk this hypergamy stuff, but do not understand that the men they say they want usually do not exist younger than 40.

I'm older than my wife. If a situation was to arise where I need a new companion, I sure ain't looking for some old chick. Nope.

Nigga he’s 40 years older, stop.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

4EBE8DE100000578-0-image-m-100_1533154693852.jpg

4EBE874400000578-6016839-Big_smile_Parigi_who_is_in_her_thirties_looked_stylish_in_tight_-m-109_1533155337798.jpg
Lionel rocking margielas :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And? You have no logical reason why they shouldn't be dating.

All over the world, this is normal. When Hugh Hefner did it, he's a player. Black folks do it.......
tenor.gif

Not many are talking down on Lionel and his woman. Most are saying they’d do the same and that he’s looking good for his age.

Most in this thread aren’t talking shit about him or viewing his relationship negatively, which it sounds like you believe.

I didn’t state that they shouldn’t be dating, you stated that Western society has us thinking that it’s bad when that’s not true.

A 40 year age difference is a large age difference and not simple case of an older man dating a younger woman. But you know that

And don’t hang your hat on this

rs_600x600-170928100930-600.Crystal-Harris-Hugh-Hefner.ms.092817.jpg

Hugh%20Hefner%20poses%20with%20his%20bride%20Crystal%20Harris

White people know it’s weird but that’s what Hef does and we know what the women are there for.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Not many are talking down on Lionel and his woman. Most are saying they’d do the same and that he’s looking good for his age.

Most in this thread aren’t talking shit about him or viewing his relationship negatively, which it sounds like you believe.

I didn’t state that they shouldn’t be dating, you stated that Western society has us thinking that it’s bad when that’s not true.

A 40 year age difference is a large age difference and not simple case of an older man dating a younger woman. But you know that

And don’t hang your hat on this

rs_600x600-170928100930-600.Crystal-Harris-Hugh-Hefner.ms.092817.jpg

Hugh%20Hefner%20poses%20with%20his%20bride%20Crystal%20Harris

White people know it’s weird but that’s what Hef does and we know what the women are there for.
Thanks for reinforcing what I mentioned earlier.

You have no logical reason why they shouldn't be dating.

If two adults who are 18 and up, according to U.S. law, want to date then so be it. When I'm 80, I'm not going to magically stop thinking that a 21yo woman is sexy. F dat. Fine is still fine no matter how old a man gets.