Lionel Richie (Age 71) With Girlfriend Lisa Parigi (Age 30).....

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol!! in his defense, the video is in a university/ college setting. Professors and students, especially graduate students messing around is very common. I tried to mess with a professor a Yale, it didn't go too well. lol!! She was married and was texting me all the damn time. She would send me pictures trying to look sexy. Bro, that shit was turning me off daily. She was not sexy and was very unassuming. Eventually, the novelty wore off and I had to politely dead that situation.
Colleges have lockers in the hallways?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Colleges have lockers in the hallways?
Maybe they as in the producers /directors could only find a high school to shoot the vid in it.. or it was the cheapest and was good for the budget.. so they went with it.. I don’t think they thought people was gonna think that deep.. boy were they wrong.. personally I think it was suppose to be a college cause all them students look mad old.. but the world will probably never know

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The term "middle age" isnt meant literally. The term is used to categorize your adulthood years which precede the years which are currently defined as '"old age". Thus, the age range changes not only with life expectancy but also with standards and norms of that particular era in time.

@SVT , come get ya boy.
And here we go, another person attempting to alter realty like Thanos to fit his illogical claims. In this instance it is meant literally, as in half of the life span. Life span equals 75. The middle of that is 37.5. Done.

The fact remains, people are full blown adults at 30. Yet, some of you crazy folk want to act as though a 30 year is a child. Cot damn. That ish sounds crazy just typing it.
60 is old
35-45 you done lived about half your life expectency
Cats think they are going to live to 120 or something. Then act all surprised when they friends and family start dying around 70, talking bout, I can't believe he's gone, just like that. Geesh. A black person who lives past 70 is on borrowed time. And should live it up everyday.

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
The term "middle age" isnt meant literally. The term is used to categorize your adulthood years which precede the years which are currently defined as '"old age". Thus, the age range changes not only with life expectancy but also with standards and norms of that particular era in time.

@SVT , come get ya boy.
Tito is going to be 120 years old

his middle age is 63 +- 7 years.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And here we go, another person attempting to alter realty like Thanos to fit his illogical claims. In this instance it is meant literally, as in half of the life span. Life span equals 75. The middle of that is 37.5. Done.
No. Im trying to inform you that you dont understand what "middle aged" is or means brother. It does not mean half way thru life expectancy you silly bastard. Its ok to take the info and move forward. Doubling down on stupid isnt necessary here. Its really not that important.
This Tito nigga gat me dyyinnnn
Something wrong wit this nigga man. :lol:

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
No. Im trying to inform you that you dont understand what "middle aged" is or means brother. It does not mean half way thru life expectancy you silly bastard. Its ok to take the info and move forward. Doubling down on stupid isnt necessary here. Its really not that important.

Something wrong wit this nigga man. :lol:
It’s too early for this bullshit

I’m middle aged and I’m in my late 20s

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn somebody told me about this 20 years ago, finally seeing this on the 'nets. People may not remember this but the late great Chuck Berry was still gettin' it in too with young Beckys at 70 plus. He avoided a scandal back in the 90's, nekkid pics and all.:giggle:
Chuck Berry looked the same most of his life

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The definition said 40/45 was the start and end was about 60.. so are you arguing with the definition?
I'm not arguing with the illogical definition. I'm merely stating that if the end of life is 75 and the middle is 37, 60 is not middle age.

You have transformed the argument and made it about semantics. I'm talking real factual data based upon real people. My initial comment was always rooted in math and science.

Just saying a person is middle aged doesn't make it so. Just like just saying a person is a woman doesn't make it so.

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I'm not arguing with the illogical definition. I'm merely stating that if the end of life is 75 and the middle is 37, 60 is not middle age.

You have transformed the argument and made it about semantics. I'm talking real factual data based upon real people. My initial comment was always rooted in math and science.

Just saying a person is middle aged doesn't make it so. Just like just saying a person is a woman doesn't make it so.

Where are you getting the 37 number?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Middle age meaning

let’s see somebody argue with the English definition and logic(it’s gonna happen)
Black folk dying at 75 and dumbasses want to believe that middle age is 60?

Go ahead, do you.

Cot damn, some of y'all are slow.
The definition said 40/45 was the start and end was about 60.. so are you arguing with the definition?
You can't win...even with facts.

Dude is a genius. You didn't know? :rolleyes:

The argument is now about semantics. I'm talking real factual data based upon real people. My initial comment was always rooted in math and science.

You’re all wrong, you have to wait until each individual person dies before you can determine their “Actual” middle age.

Right @Tito_Jackson

6ad4dcd445ccf229fcbf88f6f679c7539f4dd37d.gif

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lionel: she heard about my 12 almond game and found out thanks to protein gods I can beat it up all night long

3o9qm92215q21.jpg
452409_web_Nugenix-Total-T-Ultimate_Front_Box.jpg

No almond game with Lionel my brotha !
That man has been making Home Runs in the bed room
with bottles of Nugenix Total T by the case loads.

Screen_Shot_2018_10_26_at_9.36.46_AM.jpg

So get yourself a bottle of this shit my friend.
And like Lionel's old ass you'll be Knockin it out the park too !

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3o9qm92215q21.jpg
452409_web_Nugenix-Total-T-Ultimate_Front_Box.jpg

No almond game with Lionel my brotha !
That man has been making Home Runs in the bed room
with bottles of Nugenix Total T by the case loads.

Screen_Shot_2018_10_26_at_9.36.46_AM.jpg

So get yourself a bottle of this shit my friend.
And like Lionel's old ass you'll be Knockin it out the park too !

So if I take those pills I’ll look like a Milk Dud?

5eaa70a52a353792-XQ7xVv25-zoom.jpg

2737226_NEW.jpg

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
im still laughing at all the people that said this is the first time they saw this vid.. I thought this was 1 of them joints everybody seen
Nah, Bro. We getting up there. This is post Thriller music. Dude was competing with the Pointer Sisters, Irene Cara, Kool and the Gang, Billy Ocean and shit.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah, Bro. We getting up there. This is post Thriller music. Dude was competing with the Pointer Sisters, Irene Cara, Kool and the Gang, Billy Ocean and shit.
1983 man, 1983.. I thought most people on here was 35 and up.. I just turned 40 a few months ago and was basically a lil boy when this came out but still remember how popular this track was and vid

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if I take those pills I’ll look like a Milk Dud?

5eaa70a52a353792-XQ7xVv25-zoom.jpg

2737226_NEW.jpg

capture_360.0.png

Unfortunately that's one of the side effects !

ct-frank-thomas-ped-hall-of-fame-spt-0129-20170128

But Hey!
Try to look on the bright side of it with this in mind.
As long as you are knockin that pussy out the ball park ...

https%3A%2F%2Fcalltothepen.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F998786394-850x560.jpeg

Then Who Cares ! ! !

images

Take it from me,
You'll be the "Milk Dud" treat the ladies loves to eat !

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
capture_360.0.png

Unfortunately that's one of the side effects !

ct-frank-thomas-ped-hall-of-fame-spt-0129-20170128

But Hey!
Try to look on the bright side of it with this in mind.
As long as you are knockin that pussy out the ball park ...

https%3A%2F%2Fcalltothepen.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2016%2F04%2F998786394-850x560.jpeg

Then Who Cares ! ! !

images

Take it from me,
You'll be the "Milk Dud" treat the ladies loves to eat !

:lol: