Lincoln Project gearing up for multi million dollar Ad Assault on Trump LOL here we go!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Polling data? Let’s see what Russians consider comedy in November? When the results from Maine and Wisconsin are tampered with and votes from Oregon and Washington state aren’t counted, i wouldn’t be one bit surprised if that electoral votes goes to the winner of the popular vote ends of backfiring.

You invalidate the results of a bunch of mid states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan. You cancel out the votes from the cities which brings the president ahead in the popular vote and then you trigger the popular provisions from California and Maryland. But since you let states like Oregon and Washington state sit on a stick just for the fun of it. That my friend is Russian comedy.
Bruh, I'm IN Wisconsin. I'm here to tell you that Drumph doesn't want ballots to be SENT. Getting them back is not an issue here in Milwaukee. If Russia is gonna have ANY influence, it's gonna have to be going on RIGHT NOW.

Muhfuckas in WI are showing up in good numbers, wether AT the booth or via mail.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are NOT with the funnies....and are NOT standing down.....

basically told the Drumpf's legal team "Here's where we're right, but if you want to keep trying us, we want the smoke!"

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
No need to get happy.
Lincoln project is like the kkk helping to bring down nazis.
Bush republicans need black folks to help them get thier power and party and plantation back.
Positioning themselves to look good to black people to take back control next election.
Reagan/Bush republicans are the villians who wanna align with the heros to take down their home grown experiment that got outta control.
They'll be back to their old self soon enough.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EfVq59bU0AAEbdi
This shit should posted everywhere

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No need to get happy.
Lincoln project is like the kkk helping to bring down nazis.
Bush republicans need black folks to help them get thier power and party and plantation back.
Positioning themselves to look good to black people to take back control next election.
Reagan/Bush republicans are the villians who wanna align with the heros to take down their home grown experiment that got outta control.
They'll be back to their old self soon enough.

Oh no doubt, in 2024 it'll be back to fuck them as a staff, brand and etc.....

But for now our objectives are aligned....Drumpf has to go