Lincoln Project gearing up for multi million dollar Ad Assault on Trump LOL here we go!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope they roast the shit out of that POS.

Then when his simple ass responds, they go after him some more.
Does the president watch tv a few hours a day? To get his attention shouldn’t they place these ads in the vicinity of the networks he views most?

Until they show me they’re running ads on ivankasshavenpussy.com, this shit comes across as a grift.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
There ads are good. This Youtube page is damn good too..

There videos drop litereally every other hour with Republicans shitting in Trump. Shit is fascinating
https://www.youtube.com/c/RepublicanVotersAgainstTrump
31.4 million views and counting. That's tremendous for a channel that only started in the middle of May.

632 uploads of mainly testimonials. They don't make as many ads as the Lincoln Project, it's the people speaking.

My man even doing one in sign language. :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
31.4 million views and counting. That's tremendous for a channel that only started in the middle of May.

632 uploads of mainly testimonials. They don't make as many ads as the Lincoln Project, it's the people speaking.

And they upload practically every other hour. So many Republicans sending in videos this means something.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
EfVq59bU0AAEbdi

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I dont watch tv
so i ask this question

are all these ads being shown on tv where people can see them?

i would donate to project lincoln if they can get ads on fox news

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont watch tv
so i ask this question

Why give you hard earned money to republicans? Because of capitalism? Micheal Cohen is writing a book? Why is Micheal Cohen writing a book? The guy with the mustache wrote a book? Why? Why would I want to read the words of cowards? What can a coward tell me?

Fuck the Lincoln Project. These assholes spent their entire lives trying to destroy government and they’re upset that the guy who’s making all their dreams come through is bad?

I remember a poster @gameboy asking a really good question many years back. Why beat your dick if you have a bustdown coming over?

Ask the Lincoln Project how much they’re willing to be taxed to fixed their mess. I bet you they don’t think there’s a mess at all. Micheal Steele gave it away a few weeks back on the Stephanie Miller Show.

They saw the rallies against the president and they came to the business discussion of why let all those cash registers go to waste.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They saw the rallies against the president and they came to the business discussion of why let all those cash registers go to waste.

Some of that might be true, but the main architects of the Lincoln Project were anti-Trumpers from the start and were sounding the alarm when the campaign first started years ago.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
And they upload practically every other hour. So many Republicans sending in videos this means something.
I brought this up in another thread to consider also in addition to the polls. Some people don't trust polling data, understandably, but paired with these testimonials from people who are giving their names and locations means a lot.

These people are NOT drinking Drumph's kool-aid. They are ready to be rid of this sum bitch too.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I dont watch tv
so i ask this question

I think that they snuck a few in on Faux early on before they caught on, but we know that MOST people are getting their news from social media these days
MSNBC and others have done segments on these ads, so even if they aren't on TV, viewers have been alerted to where they can find them at least.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I brought this up in another thread to consider also in addition to the polls. Some people don't trust polling data, understandably, but paired with these testimonials from people who are giving their names and locations means a lot.

These people are NOT drinking Drumph's kool-aid. They are ready to be rid of this sum bitch too.

Right? Too me this is the most convincing evidence that people are willing to close the door in this moron.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
I’d be more likely to give money to these guys to keep fuckin with Chump’s head than to the DNC who’ll be sweating about who they might offend. I want him mumbling by the time of the debate

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Polling data? Let’s see what Russians consider comedy in November? When the results from Maine and Wisconsin are tampered with and votes from Oregon and Washington state aren’t counted, i wouldn’t be one bit surprised if that electoral votes goes to the winner of the popular vote ends of backfiring.

You invalidate the results of a bunch of mid states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan. You cancel out the votes from the cities which brings the president ahead in the popular vote and then you trigger the popular provisions from California and Maryland. But since you let states like Oregon and Washington state sit on a stick just for the fun of it. That my friend is Russian comedy.