****Limbaugh: NFL Players Look Like Bloods and Crips****

Zero

Star
Registered
samh32 said:
Did any realize that the National Hockey League All-Star game was on last night? :confused: This guy cannot lose because he plays to his audience. I think the NFL will become more like the NBA with a stricter dress code next year.

I really don't see the pupose that would serve. You don't see most of these dudes out of uniform very often, hell nobody knows what 75% of the league looks like with the helmets and these dudes already dress up when they make public appearances consistantly. If the commish decides to start singling out "black" characteristics like locks or cornrows, he'll have problems because the white players where their mullets and ponytails too. Stern could get away with singling out "black" characteristics in the NBA because the whole league is "black" as far as the fans are concerned, but the NFL would not be able to get away with targeting black players. Plus, what would be the reason, there have been some problems in the league, but really not much more than any other season, NFL players have always gotten in trouble off the field (funny thing is, NBA players seem to be the best behaved off the field, but get the most hate, wonder why that is?)

Zero

Star
Registered
bgbtylvr said:
That was my point exactly, bruh. :smh: He's referencing the idiots who draw the attention to themselves when he talks about crips and bloods or the mindset in question. I could give a fuck about the white people, the hockey players, etc, i simply stated that the type of players i described give these racists the fodder they need to make comments like that. The T.O's and such are acting like rich thugs with no class, no couth. It was never a broad statement about ALL black athletes! :smh:

Your point makes no sense because T.O., Ocho Cinco and other players act like clowns or babies, but NOTHING like thugs or gangbangers. When was the last time you saw a crip river dancing or whining about being misrepresented? And if Rush meant just those guys, he would have said that, don't put words in his mouth, dude's history speaks for itself. You don't have to give a racist fodder, a racist is gonna say what he wants to say, what your doing is making excuses for a racist AFTER the fact, you are trying to find "fodder" to make Rush seem a little kinder and gentler.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BadKredyt said:
Totally agree on the first point. Defensive players in the NFL spend so much energy on post play celebrations, head bashes, high fives and jump shots, its no wonder they have no energy to stop 4th quarter drives. I'm sick of seeing second stringers on D and special teams act like their one play saved the season.
Get the fuck outta here with that shit. If you worked your ass off as hard as NFL players do you would want to celebrate after making a big play . You must have never played the game to say something like that.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
YoungSinister said:
Get the fuck outta here with that shit. If you worked your ass off as hard as NFL players do you would want to celebrate after making a big play . You must have never played the game to say something like that.

BEFORE

ginn.jpg

AFTER

ginn2.jpg

Support BGOL
Registered
Rush is not a authority on shit not even republicans pay him any attention anymore. He knows nothing about sports his monkey ass is trying to draw up attention for that dying career. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I tell you there's so much truth to the statement that America's worst nightmare is young "niggas" with money...the average American (white and unfortunately some Blacks too) is so intimidated by a Black man with drive or purpose that the shit is just fukkin hilarious...I see it all the time at work all the time at how my older Black male coworkers are treated as opposed to the younger ones...the NBA/NFL is predominantly Black...as with ALL sports there are a few incidents and the word that white folks LOOOOOOOVE to associate with young Black men - THUG - is pushed to the forefront...and of course white people flock to these statements and some kneegroes do to cause that's secretly what they think of ALL young Black men...that they are thugs...

bgbtylvr said:
That was my point exactly, bruh. :smh: He's referencing the idiots who draw the attention to themselves when he talks about crips and bloods or the mindset in question. I could give a fuck about the white people, the hockey players, etc, i simply stated that the type of players i described give these racists the fodder they need to make comments like that. The T.O's and such are acting like rich thugs with no class, no couth. It was never a broad statement about ALL black athletes! :smh:

This has got to be the stupidest fukkin statement I have ever heard...asshole...dickhead...bitch nigga...pussy...crybaby...sore loser...fuck boy...snitch...attention whore...these are all words that can be appropriately used to describe T.O. --- but rich thug... :hmm: ...please you sound like a scary ass white woman walking down the street by herself at night... :lol:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
See this is how America has emasculated you...to the point where you are paying close attention to how much "more thicker" a player's facial hair is... :smh: last time I checked if a grown ass man wanted to sport a beard that was that...what does that have to do with the essence of the game...the only "problem" I see affecting the essence of the game is excessive showboating...and umm ok this is why it's important to read a person's ENTIRE post because I only read the first sentence and rushed to judgment and read the rest as I was typing this...my bad!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Dert Bagg said:
I watched the games this weekend (I haven't watched a whole football game in years) and noticed a difference in the players too. Seemed like more tatoos, a lot more players with dreads, even more thicker facial hair. But that doesn't read "Crips & Bloods" to me. It reads "black men who have dominated the culture of a profession for long enough that they no longer have to give a fuck about white-middle-class norms of dress and appearance." Same shit happened in the NBA. Only a problem for the uptight among us.

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
Dert Bagg said:
I watched the games this weekend (I haven't watched a whole football game in years) and noticed a difference in the players too. Seemed like more tatoos, a lot more players with dreads, even more thicker facial hair. But that doesn't read "Crips & Bloods" to me. It reads "black men who have dominated the culture of a profession for long enough that they no longer have to give a fuck about white-middle-class norms of dress and appearance." Same shit happened in the NBA. Only a problem for the uptight among us.

I don't think it's extreme as the Crips & Bloods but brothas are shedding a bad name in the NFL. The league is 60% black, but 95% or more are creating the off field and on field problems. So please don't debate me on this issue.

The NBA on the other hand is getting better. You see more and more brothas getting rid of the conrows. I have no beef with dreads because they are a cultural thing. Conrows is a thug thing or young kid thing. The NBA is probably the 3rd most classy sport next to golf and tennis so a level of high expectation should be set for it.

Rush does this extreme shit to get attention

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
Chase Bannon said:
I don't think it's extreme as the Crips & Bloods but brothas are shedding a bad name in the NFL. The league is 60% black, but 95% or more are creating the off field and on field problems. So please don't debate me on this issue.

The NBA on the other hand is getting better. You see more and more brothas getting rid of the conrows. I have no beef with dreads because they are a cultural thing. Conrows is a thug thing or young kid thing. The NBA is probably the 3rd most classy sport next to golf and tennis so a level of high expectation should be set for it.

Rush does this extreme shit to get attention

You're an Idiot.

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
Dert Bagg said:
You're an Idiot.

Call me what you want. LOL But I'm an idiot trying to get tons of brothas on here to invest. What do you do again?

Oh yeah you notice Stephen Jackson cut his braids after that incident he had on the offseason????

Did Mike Vick cut his off????

Dert Bagg

Star
Registered
Chase OBannon said:
Call me what you want. LOL But I'm an idiot trying to get tons of brothas on here to invest. What do you do again?

I'm in law school. And I didn't have to break the 90th Percentile on the LSAT to know that dreads are no more cultural than cornrows, Idiot.

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
htownhustla said:
Not many thugs I know wear cornrows.

You probably right. But I don't see any that do wear them running companies or employing brothas outside of the rap world. Show me a dude at the forefront of America or the Black community that does wear them.

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
Dert Bagg said:
I'm in law school. And I didn't have to break the 90th Percentile on the LSAT to know that dreads are no more cultural than cornrows, Idiot.

Tell that to the Jamacians who live in this country. LOL You a funny dude comparing dreads to braids.

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
Dert Bagg said:
Look up "culture" in the Dictionary, then holla back brainchild.

"culture" to refer to the universal human capacity to classify, codify and communicate their experiences symbolically.

Seems to me Lox are pretty symbolic to me (cough, Bob Marley)

Stay in school

htownhustla

Potential Star
Registered
Chase Bannon said:
You probably right. But I don't see any that do wear them running companies or employing brothas outside of the rap world. Show me a dude at the forefront of America or the Black community that does wear them.
You don't see many white folks with long hair and tattoos running companies either but they wear them. These cats can succeed as athletes with their hair that way so it does not matter.

I don't give a fuck what folks do with their hair, though. People make choices and if they wanna wear cornrows it is fine by me.

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
htownhustla said:
You don't see many white folks with long hair and tattoos running companies either but they wear them. These cats can succeed as athletes with their hair that way so it does not matter.

I don't give a fuck what folks do with their hair, though. People make choices and if they wanna wear cornrows it is fine by me.

You are right. I don't see white folks with long hair and tatoos running companies. They are basically the same as a cat with braids.

Tell me this. Name one team in any sport that had a cat lead his team to a championship on the pro level???? If you say the Detroit Pistons I will still prove you wrong because the MVP and they guy who shot their clutch shots didn't have braids.

htownhustla

Potential Star
Registered
Chase Bannon said:
You are right. I don't see white folks with long hair and tatoos running companies. They are basically the same as a cat with braids.

Tell me this. Name one team in any sport that had a cat lead his team to a championship on the pro level???? If you say the Detroit Pistons I will still prove you wrong because the MVP and they guy who shot their clutch shots didn't have braids.

You are really pigeon-holing with that question. But even still one could argue that Rip Hamilton was the leader of that team...