Lil Rounds - Who The Fuck Is This Thick Ass Sista On American Idol?!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I BELIEVE THAT THIS A REPOST BUT EVEN WORSE BECAUSE IT IS A REPOST WITHOUT PICS:lol::lol::lol:

JUST FUCKING WIT YA MING

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I BELIEVE THAT THIS A REPOST BUT EVEN WORSE BECAUSE IT IS A REPOST WITHOUT PICS:lol::lol::lol:

JUST FUCKING WIT YA MING
Fam, I ain't gonna lie. I'm at the crib alone, flipping through the channels. That sista's ass was lookin' so right I had to jump up and tell somebody! LOL!!! I didn't even think before posting this shit... Ol' girl is lookin' right as rain though, b! :yes:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nigkas still dont have a screenshot of this bitch?
This pic doesn't do her justice, but you can see a glimpse of the thickery! :D

LilRounds.jpg

south memphis

Potential Star
Registered
She's from right here in Memphis, 3 kids and lives in a weekly hotel. Lost everything a year ago in the tornado that tore up east memphis.

Intelligenceiswithinreach, your avatar was actually taken here in Memphis at the Arcade Restauraunt on Main Street, site of the Swimsuit shoot, 3-6 tear the club up Video (on youtube) and Kia Shine's Krispy video. (on youtube as well). they have some good ass breakfast too.:lol:

mercy0132

Star
Registered
This pic doesn't do her justice, but you can see a glimpse of the thickery! :D

LilRounds.jpg

She not only has ass, but she has a nice pair of tits and a nice looking face to go along with that phat donk! Can we say one of American Idol's best looking contestants ever! I say yes, memphis10 represent!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she thick but a lil overrated cuz she on idol

i still wont tune in
Fantasia and even Kelly Clarkson were both kinda think for Idol and they both won. Hey, Rubin is a fat dude and he won. Not sure if American will get it right or not, but win or lose, she has a future. Could be the next J-Hud. :dunno:

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
Fantasia and even Kelly Clarkson were both kinda think for Idol and they both won. Hey, Rubin is a fat dude and he won. Not sure if American will get it right or not, but win or lose, she has a future. Could be the next J-Hud. :dunno:

slow down there cowboy. she aint THAT good of a singer. :hmm:

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
did ol boy say he used 2 have 2 SING his homework? :lol::lol:

oh god, i gotta change the channel. this shit is suckin me in. :smh:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody pass me a spiked bat, so I can bash Randy's coon head in. That nigga makes Michael Steele seem as street as Bumpy Knuckles.