LIL MEECH ARRESTED.....DUMB NIGGA SHIT obviously runs through their bloodline.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He did an OK job for his first time acting, acting can be a good hustle if you serious about it. Hell look what Ice T has done.

You're right about that.

Man, Ice T done turned acting into a $10-12 million a yr plus royalties from syndication.

Lil Meech need to be like Ice and leave the dumb shit alone.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh that is random af. Hahaha.
I don't know nothing about Detroit or the show.

Dog, if you don't play those numbers today!!!! That was random as hell! Of all the numbers you chose the ones specifically for Detroit, where the show is based out of and this motherfcuker is from.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
from watching his social media i knew this dude isn't rapped too tight...fiddy fucked up by making him the face of that BMF show...

He'll fcuk up and get the show cancelled. Which is sad cause most Detroit shows are criminally underfunded and underpromoted.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He'll fcuk up and get the show cancelled. Which is sad cause most Detroit shows are criminally underfunded and underpromoted.
mid ways thur the first season he was on tha gram talking real stupid,,talking about he got haters and they all broke cause he's getting money and all that other stupid shit.. i thought then the show was going to get cancelled...seems like he's half ah season off from being right on track..and
personally i thought he was gone to get replaced for season 2....

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will never understand why people feel the need to floss when they get a life changing opportunity. Like I know not everyone fucks it up. Some people get a chance to fundamentally change their lives and they are humble, smart and use logic. If u got to go to social media to make an announcement u a fool. What do people get out of bragging to strangers about what u got? It just seems stupid af. If u a star of a show, make the episodes, stack paper and hush. You’ll have plenty of mandatory media appearances to do. Why do extra crap? Stupid publicity seeking, attention desperate fools nowadays

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn he said everything except

eMQqfZ.gif