LIL MEECH ARRESTED.....DUMB NIGGA SHIT obviously runs through their bloodline.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was trying to keep up with the lifestyle his father provided him and his family(Momma and dem) before BMF folded so off he went on his own thinking he could do it til something happens,not expecting it would happen the way it did.

He's lil Meech he can't just live a regular life,he can't be seen driving a Honda Accord,Shopping at Marshall's,he's Big Meech's baby boy....he won't break that cycle he's living like his family is now and the FEDS are going to jump all over this for the sake of the names alone and his ratting ass Uncle is out and they need revenge .

It's not the first and this won't be the last....bye.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but if you a criminal master mind, how else you going to get your name to pop and tv shows about you if you’re not getting arrested and serving major time :lol:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, they couldn't wait to get this fish on the hook. I have a feeling that if he doesn't get a really good lawyer, an example will be made simply because of who his father is.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn folks bragging about bail money.
Yeah I didn’t get that 1.4 million is an ass whooping in my book. No smiles or dap and you own me interest. Imagine you getting lock up and your parents put up the house for you. Then go post it’s nothing to put up my house I’ve been working…shit crazy