Lil boosie must not know Tyson will knock his ass out in church

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
ON some real shit I don't. :lol: I assumed you was from Wisconsin because of the Green Bay fandom but shit you never know. I see you from Kilwaukee...reason why I ask is my girl from there and she say Boosie get a lot of love out there. At his height shit she thought he was from out there.
He got a lot of love out here over the years. Fool would be out here 3 to 4 times a year doing a show. Mostly because his ignant ass acts just like these ignant ass niggas here. Im not a huge Boosie fan but I fuck with his old shit. And aint no way Soulja Boy and Boosie are in the same category. Thats just disrespectful. Only point I was making to the other replier.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Well, it says in the description whoever Tyson or Iron Mike admitted to getting his back ran in did Iron mike say anything of the sort recently???

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You niggas fall for these gossip YouTubes he’s not talking about Mike Tyson SMFH
Yeah that is a clickbait YouTube channel. They always remix and edit the mike tyson interviews also. To make it seem like the guess and mike is beefing for real.

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ATTENTION:

THIS IS BULLSHIT

I SAW THIS LIVE WHEN IT HAPPENED.

THIS HAPPENED ALMOST 2 YEARS BEFORE THE INFAMOUS MIKE TYSON SHOW.

HE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT MIKE TYSON.

HES BEEFING WITH AN ALLEGED GAY DUDE FROM HIS HOMETOWN NAMED TYSON.

THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From what I understand this came out before the Tyson interview, plus Mike Tyson ain't the only Tyson in the world.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got a lot of love out here over the years. Fool would be out here 3 to 4 times a year doing a show. Mostly because his ignant ass acts just like these ignant ass niggas here. Im not a huge Boosie fan but I fuck with his old shit. And aint no way Soulja Boy and Boosie are in the same category. Thats just disrespectful. Only point I was making to the other replier.
Naw that Soulja Boy shit is wierd....never liked that shit...he influenced a lot of this bullshit out here but he ain’t nothing like Boosie.

Black James Bond

International
International Member
Didn't he got shot or shot at recently damn some simpleton shit you a famous millionaire arguing with a random nobody. Some brothers need to grow up