Lil boosie must not know Tyson will knock his ass out in church

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah he wasn't talkin dat shit when they were together on the podcast though. :oops:

nmmAab.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well boosie is just catering to his subscribers... but tyson did start it.... he went at boosie

for just havin an opinion.... he went waaaaaay too hard and tried to play him live...

boosie being a real knigga who had respect for tyson...

feels some way about that shit... I dont know why anybody is shocked..

Boosie actin exactly how I expect him to act..

He is in his lane if you askin me...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Reading the comments...they saying he wasn't talkin bout Mike. I guess someone on his live whos name was "tyson" was talkin shit so he was just goin at him.
Yeah, that what it seems like.

That makes it crazy too though. All that money talking shit online to a random cat and worried about which hoods they at. Then folks shocked when fools get killed. :smh:

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
well boosie is just catering to his subscribers... but tyson did start it.... he went at boosie

for just havin an opinion.... he went waaaaaay too hard and tried to play him live...

i dig that but we talking risk assessment here this is Mike TY-SON and boosie ain’t no boxer some folk fist ain’t worth the slick talk but hey I’m a old head not into wrinkling my school clothes over some jibber jabber

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If he real about his shit he should have said something in front Mike. He bitched up. You don't get points talk shit after you get home on your porch.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he real about his shit he should have said something in front Mike. He bitched up. You don't get points talk shit after you get home on your porch.

He was ambushed..

Mike was way out of line and mad disrespectful...

Mike was defending a man castrating

His son ...before his sons brain is fully developed

Where he can make a

Sound decision on his own.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
u know where Im from :rolleyes:
ON some real shit I don't. :lol: I assumed you was from Wisconsin because of the Green Bay fandom but shit you never know. I see you from Kilwaukee...reason why I ask is my girl from there and she say Boosie get a lot of love out there. At his height shit she thought he was from out there.