LFL game full vid - I'm gonna ask yall to do the impossible: Give an HONEST assessment of the ATHLETICISM of the game itself.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GAME STARTS AT 4:00

try to look past the booties and boobs and how well is the game played?

If they had full uniforms would you still watch the sport?? HONESTLY....IF NOT WHY NOT?

edit: I SWITCH VIDS SO THIS ONE IS WITH THE LEGGINGS NOT BIKINI BOTTOMS

Last edited:

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
Real talk... These chicks hit and I could watch it for the athleticism :rolleyes2:, however it's impossible to do since I'm think of what positions each should be in during the game, and Im not thinking of the next play to be run.

The clean up:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I always thought they could play fairly well for women.

Also, I thought that league was attempting to change it's image by having the women wear more traditional football attire, they quickly dropped that shit.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
The football game is dope..... I like when they catch the ball and they are running and their ass jiggle. The uniforms are dope, the short shorts going up their ass vs regular football pants helps them run better.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk... These chicks hit and I could watch it for the athleticism :rolleyes2:,
the eyeroll is dismissive. So you couldn't watch it for the athleticism.

They play hard..I love watching them go at it.

Signed

My dick
So you couldn't watch it for the athleticism.

The football game is dope..... I like when they catch the ball and they are running and their ass jiggle.

I always thought they could play fairly well for women.

Also, I thought that league was attempting to change it's image by having the women wear more traditional football attire, they quickly dropped that shit.
so far the ONLY assessment thats not trite and dismissive of their effort and skill.

thank you.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused: I mentioned them catching the ball and running.
and their ass jiggle. The uniforms are dope, the short shorts going up their ass vs regular football pants helps them run better.
you wouldn't say that if men where doing it... in fact it would be a complaint if men did that shit. :lol:

I get the sexy but I also appreciate the athleticism and effort they put in and considering how popular football as a sport is in the US...its arguably the number one major league sport and on the college level its damn near treated like a religion in some states. Yet LFL which combines the sexy with the athletic struggles in attendance and support.

You see the thought process of the guy who created the league...IF WE COMBINE HOT CHICKS WHO PLAY HARD AND HIT HARD THIS THING WILL TAKE OFF! and clearly it hasn't. And I want to understand why that is.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
and their ass jiggle. The uniforms are dope, the short shorts going up their ass vs regular football pants helps them run better.
you wouldn't say that if men where doing it... in fact it would be a complaint if men did that shit. :lol:

I get the sexy but I also appreciate the athleticism and effort they put in and considering how popular football as a sport is in the US...its arguably the number one major league sport and on the college level its damn near treated like a religion in some states. Yet LFL which combines the sexy with the athletic struggles in attendance and support.

You see the thought process of the guy who created the league...IF WE COMBINE HOT CHICKS WHO PLAY HARD AND HIT HARD THIS THING WILL TAKE OFF! and clearly it hasn't. And I want to understand why that is.

What the fuk, are you the male feminists? You think they wear that shit so we could check out their football skills?

What kinda statement is this?
"you wouldn't say that if men where doing it... in fact it would be a complaint if men did that shit."

POST REPORTED

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuk, are you the male feminists? You think they wear that shit so we could check out their football skills?

What kinda statement is this?
"you wouldn't say that if men where doing it... in fact it would be a complaint if men did that shit."

POST REPORTED
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just a FAIRPLAYIST....what do you think of their athleticism WITHOUT talking about their ass jiggling? Can you do that??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just a FAIRPLAYIST....what do you think of their athleticism WITHOUT talking about their ass jiggling? Can you do that??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Nigs don’t go to the strip club cause the dj is good just like nigs don’t watch lingerie football for the competitiveness... lingerie football is for the visuals if the game happens to be good than hey it was a plus.. just like a bunch of naked ass grinding on you is numero uno for stripclub experience and if the dj happens to be on point kudos to him.. you’re not gonna complicate the asswatching experience in lingerie buddy

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the eyeroll is dismissive. So you couldn't watch it for the athleticism.

so far the ONLY assessment thats not trite and dismissive of their effort and skill.

thank you.

Yea they actually play to win... I could get into the game

especially if there is a bruh coach or a sis thats a qb,

but I havent seen a sis qb yet..

but no cap I can get into a game.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigs don’t go to the strip club cause the dj is good just like nigs don’t watch lingerie football for the competitiveness... lingerie football is for the visuals if the game happens to be good than hey it was a plus.. just like a bunch of naked ass grinding on you is numero uno for stripclub experience and if the dj happens to be on point kudos to him.. you’re not gonna complicate the asswatching experience in lingerie buddy

I SWITCHED IT SO THIS GAME IS WITH THE LEGGINGS AND NOT BIKINI BOTTOMS...

what you think of the game now?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I SWITCHED IT SO THIS GAME IS WITH THE LEGGINGS AND NOT BIKINI BOTTOMS...

what you think of the game now?

Put it in the category of house party 4 and 5, blade 3 , and belly 2

lingerie football does not exist when there is no ass cheeks, just like house party 4 and 5 does not exist, just like blade 3 or belly 2

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Put it in the category of house party 4 and 5, blade 3 , and belly 2

lingerie football does not exist when there is no ass cheeks, just like house party 4 and 5 does not exist, just like blade 3 or belly 2
do you think women playing football can ever be taken seriously as athletics in the sport if not why not?