Letter to HNIC...FIX THIS SHIT OR ELSE.

taggin

Potential Star
Registered
Yo this FUCKING server taking too long error message needs to be fixed. I don't know if you need bigger and better servers or what nigga....If you wanna start a collection plate up in this bitch i would be the first to donate to that shit. If you don't do shit about it nigga i will STOP COMING TO THIS BITCH!!!

Steelwill2006

I Still Tell Alot Of Lies *****
Registered
4u3as60.jpg

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
taggin said:
Yo this FUCKING server taking too long error message needs to be fixed. I don't know if you need bigger and better servers or what nigga....If you wanna start a collection plate up in this bitch i would be the first to donate to that shit. If you don't do shit about it nigga i will STOP COMING TO THIS BITCH!!!

taggin

Potential Star
Registered
I know i aint the only mudafucka on here experiencing this shit!! I referd half of you niggaz to this bitch....NOW IF THIS NIGGA COULD GET HIS HEAD RIGHT AND MANAGE THIS SHIT PROPER A BLACK MAN WOULDNT HAVE TO PUT HIS ASS ON BLAST!!

Kim Jong Il

Support BGOL
Registered
taggin said:
If you don't do shit about it nigga i will STOP COMING TO THIS BITCH!!!

Could someone please do something... I would hate to never see a taggin post again. :(

Last edited:

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
taggin said:
bking.jpg

Hopasopa

Potential Star
Registered
Steelwill2006 said:

Fuck you Steelwill......you made me spit RED Kool Aid all over my fuckin monitor...AND I fuckin howled so loud my wife came to see what the fuck happened...SHE laughin so damn hard....I cant even get no pussy tonight

bastard (walks away to go get some Bounty paper towels)

JD Walker

Star
Registered
taggin said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
i feel you kinfolk cause i couldn't get on from 2:00am to 6:00am but you have to come at tha "Big Man" a little better than that

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
I just got on!! Been trying since 9:00am. Didn't see any e-mail's about shutting down. I been cleaning the h drive. But I aint mad at the HNIC. Business is Business. Anything else just pm the man!

redsox

Star
Registered
taggin said:
pampers.jpg

lakers32

Star
Registered
taggin said:

yo ungrateful 2 post ass bitch...... last sentence you wrote and my last sentence im writing to yo stupid ass.... BOUNCE BITCH MOVE THE FUC ON BGOL WILL NOT MISS YO ASS TAKE A HIKE TO THE SOUTH POLE HOE

Fistakuffz

Chasing Campers Around Camp Crystal Lake
Registered
taggin said:

6ex8qrs.jpg

5z4nj9f.jpg

Preezy

God of the Universe
BGOL Investor
taggin said:

againsttherules.jpg

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
taggin said:

I half way expected you to say something like, "or else I'm gonna buy this bitch out from under you and put it on a real server that doesn't have problems." or some shit.

But your retort is to stop coming?

Let me know how that turns out.

-VG

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
taggin said:
YOU PROMISE ???? :rolleyes:

CarlJohnson

Support BGOL
Registered
man can motherfuckers give a warning before they post graphic shit i was laughing hard as hell and that shit fucked it up.

elchoccolatte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
taggin said:

aint_this_some_bullshit.gif