Lets revisit an old NBA Debate.... Dominique Wilkins or Scottie Pippen... Who was better?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pippen was better. N’que could only go left or was it just right. Can’t remember but I know he was heavily one handed

Pippen was a better shooter, rebounder, defender and shooter

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pippen was one of my favorite players to watch, but if I had to pick one to build a team around, it would be Nique. Pippen showed his lack of leadership in that Knicks playoff game. Pip was a great #2 playing alongside the goat, but not a go-to type of player.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pippen was better. N’que could only go left or was it just right. Can’t remember but I know he was heavily one handed

Pippen was a better shooter, rebounder, defender and shooter
to even say pippen was a better shooter than nique almost would get you bench from this convo... I'm a bulls fan and can tell you pippen had shaky series when it came to scoring or had some reg games where you were like pip just pass the ball... You never felt shaky with nique on offense.. Defensively you might be like hey you gotta do better but definitely not on offense

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Yeah well, Pippen had MJ on his team. Without MJ.....never would have made it to playoffs! 'Nique was the better player who had more impact on his team.

Did you forget about the 93-94 season? Pippen was a top three player that season. Only the Dream and the Admiral were better that season.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
I think Pippen would have been an elite scorer if he was allowed to score

chuckle.gif

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
if u want some damn points, nique is your guy if u dont mind trading no defense for offense.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Dominique everyday of the week is a better player. Nobody put clamps on prime Nique ever. He should of been on the Dream team wanna say that was the year he ruptured his achilles tendon.
Anyway yea he got chips with Mike but player for player Pip ain't in Nique class.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I give the edge to Nique on scoring, but passing, ball handling, and D goes to Scotty.

I'd take the guy who can jump offa 1 foot for the win

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Some people don't realize Dominique was cursed by being in the same era as celtics, badboys, bulls... His team was bound to not go far in the playoffs no matter what yr he was in due to those 3 franchises.. It's why his name isn't bigger

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
dude Grant hill was better than pippen.. As a bull fan I can say Grant hill use to shake pippen out the gym.. Stat wise he was better to
Agreed but what about Pippen vs t Mac?

I don’t remember Nique having a jump shot.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Prime for prime, Pippen was more skilled n versatile and better defender. Nique was the better scorer hands down.

I prolly choose Pippen, tho Nique is arguably the most underapreciated player ever

What he said ^^^^^

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't remember his J that well, either, but in those days, remember, the ability to take your man off the dribble was how you were judged.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

people don't remember tmac almost average 2 blocks a game 1 yr when he was on the raptors... Offensively t-mac is gifted as fuck... Defensively if you consider most yrs it was pippen... But personally I'm choosing t-mac cause he gonna put more asses in them seats and sell more jerseys

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Dominique everyday of the week is a better player. Nobody put clamps on prime Nique ever. He should of been on the Dream team wanna say that was the year he ruptured his achilles tendon.
Anyway yea he got chips with Mike but player for player Pip ain't in Nique class.

Dennis Rodman once held Nique to 9 pts. back when the Bad Boy Pistons were terrorizing the EC. The Pistons used the give Nique's Hawks the business.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Would love to have seen D. Wilkins on a championship caliber team and what he'd do in big spots. He has the misfortune of playing when he did.
Going by just what I remember, I'm going with Scottie...for the overall game. ...but one game, and I need somebody to put up big points.....DW.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
H
He was the human highlight reel his dunks were promoted not his entire game.

Dennis Rodman once held Nique to 9 pts. back when the Bad Boy Pistons were terrorizing the EC. The Pistons used the give Nique's Hawks the business.
Rodman did not shut down Nique by his self you buggin. That's a whole lie, them Pistons teams were some of the best defensively ever. Crisp rotations and swarming double teams shut Nique down not just Rodman . Nique was running with Randy Witman and Jon Konkac.